Chlorotrifluoride

May 22, 2018
Found number 6 and added it to the map. Also included the locations for the Gifts that spawn during Christmas which give you piercings and sometimes a hat. And one last thing, I made a detailed version of the Loot Map with some descriptions to make them a bit easier to find.
Nice work! I hope these locations will remain relevant, it would suck if all this effort went to waste.
Also, how were you able to find the xmas stuff? did you change the time on your computer?

Bruhaha213

Aug 21, 2019
Nice work! I hope these locations will remain relevant, it would suck if all this effort went to waste.
Also, how were you able to find the xmas stuff? did you change the time on your computer?
Yep. Changing the date/time spawns them. As for how I found out about it, there was a guide on the Steam forums and I simply integrated it to your map.

idunnoaname

Jul 18, 2020
I know this is going to sound stupid but how do you have sex with captured prey? I keep hearing it's possible and keep hearing about 'locations' but I've been wandering all over the town and wilderness for literal hours and I haven't seen anything interactable. What am I looking for???

Jul 31, 2019
I know this is going to sound stupid but how do you have sex with captured prey? I keep hearing it's possible and keep hearing about 'locations' but I've been wandering all over the town and wilderness for literal hours and I haven't seen anything interactable. What am I looking for???
when you capture prey and press follow close to them, you will see random sex positions marked with yellow hue everywhere on the map

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
When I last played this I grabbed a gun, ran around hunting randomly spawning NPCs, fucked them, and got bored.

Was there more to the game that I missed? Other islands, locations, goals outside of random NPCs? Or is that just the current build as it is.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Already in the process, but it might be a bit since my upstream speed is not the greatest and each build for Win/Mac/Linux is nearly 2 gigs each. Check back a little later, Win build should be up in about 20 or so.

Windows :
MacOS :
Linux :

Patch Notes : , and

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes