3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HuntAndSnare-R30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

bottie

Apr 16, 2019
HuntAndSnare-R30
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Wonderful, keeping fingers crossed for the linux version too

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Have they added a climax scene to the lewd stuff yet? You know, where both characters have an orgasm.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
ffs
months and months of dev and they release an update which ammounts to a new skin and three bug fixes. I wouldn't normaly care but the devs have a patreon with a $20 tier. Does anyone actually buy into that?
smh

deathcoreguitar

Dec 6, 2020
ffs
months and months of dev and they release an update which ammounts to a new skin and three bug fixes. I wouldn't normaly care but the devs have a patreon with a $20 tier. Does anyone actually buy into that?
smh
I bought it on steam a while ago, but yeah the development is very slow, played a few times and don't wanna play it more because there is nothing to do really

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Devs are working on a desert island, so updates are slow and incremental for now. I get a feeling that they want to implement all locations and species before making more gameplay content just to not reiterate over it with each new release.

May 31, 2021
Whoever shared this build, please also download and share modding support files. Specially Game Components archive for this build version.
Without that doing any mods is practically impossible.

May 31, 2021
  • MODDING; NEW - <<cloneAsCrew>> command to turn an NPC into a follower with ability to set conversation node override with <<cloneAsCrew charactername.nodename>>. Releasing from the crew will allow the NPC to respawn in its normal locator.

That's a cool feature, but i wonder what happen if you use this in NPC's that are the "Taller type", bc the animations (assuming if we can have the same interactions like with a "normal prey") are not made for this type.
So now we know, that normal size prey/follower is spawned using NPC's skin pattern and available body option settings. That's all. You won't get the tall NPC even following you. I guess there is no walk animation implemented for tall nor short NPCs.

Regarding new hare species preview, don't waste your time finding it. Unfortunately, it's nor her, it's a male with boobs. The only thing I really don't like about Ruffleneck is his fierce promotion of gender mixup stuff. I wish that prey spawn settings in option could be applied to NPCs too, so user could get normal males and females per his preferences.
The hare is here on the map:

Reactions: Darkairus
Sep 24, 2022
Really like the concept on this one but a little disappointed that they're focusing on expanding the map when the game itself is pretty barebones at the moment. Hopefully once the desert island comes out they can add the talents and stuff for us to use. Eagerly awaiting the day I can trap a futa bunnygirl and recruit her into my nudist freighter crew.

• Haha
Reactions: Arta.umb
May 31, 2021
So it's a trap.

Now we have to wait a long ass time until the next update.
Not really. I found CaptainKarakel binary file in Game components, figured out .bytes data format and modified it to female BunnyKarakel in hex editor. Unfortunately, game modding does not allow overriding gender and genital parameters of NPC. Nevermind, still can use the file as player character and in Showroom.
Unpack attached file to your AppData/LocalLow/Ruffleneck/Hunt and Snare folder and you will get the bunny girl on your character list.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkairus

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I think I tried this game for the first time around four or five years ago.

At that time, it had pretty much the same content as it does now.

That there isn't even a climax to the sex puts me WAYYYY off.

That said, the fact that the game has developed so little in all that time ... those why pay for it are being fucking cheated.

Also, to make a game of this magnitude with yiffs. I don't want to fuck with my hamster, although I like hucows, there's a reason for that. Also drawn neko sex is hot. I don't find this game hot in the least.

Reactions: SigeX and Arta.umb

Arta.umb

Dec 13, 2019
I played a long time ago too, so the game still mostly a walking simulator with some sex animations?
right on the money actually i've been waiting for 3 update patches past so something good would happen but from reading these motivational comments im no longer obliged to play this game again
guess i'll wait one more update so then it might worth the hard earned traffic data

• Sad
Reactions: M_e_* and AlexTorch
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes