3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Anyone knows how to get drunk bunny out of my ship? Returned to Kirhaal and exhausted his dialog, but he still there after several days.

edit: Maybe he died of alcohol poisoning? I had several chests filled with booze. :KEK: Then how do I dispose of a dead body? :HideThePain:

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
right on the money actually i've been waiting for 3 update patches past so something good would happen but from reading these motivational comments im no longer obliged to play this game again
guess i'll wait one more update so then it might worth the hard earned traffic data
Unfortunately I don't think it'll change anytime soon. It's a interesting concept and a pretty decent foundation, but the devs made the cardinal mistake of laying out the entire play field in-game isntead of on their planning docs and now feel obliged to do something with them.

It could be migitated by additional mechanics, like a way to move faster or at least have a general idea of where to go i.e. tracking or mounted hunting, whatever. As it is, you spend a lot of time just blindly running around hoping to find something interesting.

They should have kept things relatively small and tight, then slowly expand.

Reactions: M_e_* and NitroSM

Hexzyt

Sep 21, 2017
i can confirm that the method i used before still valid in this version, which is:
saving Before open a chest so you can get better or preferable chest content. because the content of the chest or trash can/bin is randomly change whenever you load the save and/or the time is cycling (morning > noon > afternoon > night > mid night).

Reactions: stubbly_pubes

Koguntetzu

Dec 16, 2017
Anyone knows how to get drunk bunny out of my ship? Returned to Kirhaal and exhausted his dialog, but he still there after several days.

edit: Maybe he died of alcohol poisoning? I had several chests filled with booze. :KEK: Then how do I dispose of a dead body? :HideThePain:
I can't even get this "dead body" onto my ship in the first place... they are just passed out on the beach.
Heev.png

Koguntetzu

Dec 16, 2017
Return to Skiia.
Should have been more specific on the steps i took. I already went back to Skiia, even spent a few nights at the tavern to change the time of day in case that had anything to do with it, and they are still passed out on the beach. Exhausted all their dialogue options, even telling them to piss off as well.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Should have been more specific on the steps i took. I already went back to Skiia, even spent a few nights at the tavern to change the time of day in case that had anything to do with it, and they are still passed out on the beach. Exhausted all their dialogue options, even telling them to piss off as well.
Huh, I did the same and he is in my ship on Skiia, drunk af. But doesn't move anywhere.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
can somebody tell me if we can fuck the lumbermill couple ? it was 2 lesbos 1 big 1 small.

Waterbird

Jan 29, 2020
does anyone got a Savegame with kizan unlocked ? dont wanna spend all that time for those annoying quests just to get to the new island.... again

May 31, 2021
Jan 28, 2020
Can you share a "cheated" dialog file for fuck them? :)
You can just turn on the debug mode I just found out about and attached to this post. Simply copy and paste it into the "ruffleneck_Data/Managed" folder, replace the existing CSharp file, and you're good to go. Obviously, this isn't the way the game is meant to be played, but it's good enough if you're ignoring everything else.

To answer anybody's questions about what more debug mode gives you, here's a list that you can get from specific characters and some items aside from the act and normal options. Bear in mind, if the act option isn't there when you first talk to a character, then 9 times out of 10, you're not getting a sex scene with them period. There also might be some things I missed.
  • Captain Paw Juln
    • Adjust testing flag
    • Additional Acts are enabled/disabled
    • Give hats and collars
    • Give censorsuit
    • Set Cabinpaw_FirstList variable true
    • Set Time
    • Give Time
    • Test Followers
  • Pail, the Dock Clerk
    • Act
    • Make Pail not angry
    • Test CloneAsCrew
    • Test followers
  • Ser Alphron, the Liquor Magnate
    • Take Gold Bottle (Simulate Item Recovery Bug)
    • Give Gold Bottle and Set Tags (Simulate Item Recovery Bug)
  • Cartographer Inalya
    • Give Money
    • Take Map Marker (Simulate Item Recovery Bug)
    • Give Map Marker (Simulate Item Recovery Bug)
  • Gwenevieve, owner of "Shiny Things"
    • Trade
    • Give coins for Silver Quest
    • Count coins for Silver Quest
    • Finish Silver Quest
    • Finish Gold Quest
  • The inn beds
    • Enable Explorer's Guild
    • Disable Explorer's Guild
    • Jump to Sleep Selection
  • The ship wheel
    • Skip quest
  • Shiri, the Magistrate's Daughter
    • Trade
  • Rotta
    • Start Lumber Quest
  • Sterling, the Engineer
    • Give gun
  • Spirit of the Standing Stones
    • Set opinion
  • Firstmate Ash-tongue, The Emerald Shard
    • Set LumberQuest to negotiate phase
    • Start GoldQuest
    • Finish Goldquest
  • The ancient ful statue
    • Forgive me for sex with Horveek
    • Unlock Goddess
  • Black Market Ribbons
    • Get 501 Guild Drakes
  • Tecius, the Clothing Merchant
    • Cheater cheater drake dinner (adds 5256 drakes)
    • Anti Cheater cheater drake dinner (removes 5256 drakes)
    • Give clothes

Last edited:
May 31, 2021
Can you share a "cheated" dialog file for fuck them? :)
Here it is. Unpack the mod in ruffleneck_Data/StreamingAssets/
Talk to Kara about her, find the dialog node "[Flirt] Is that about licking?", that turns her into your crew member (if you have any free crew slot left). Then her dialog is replaced with basic crew dialog so you can't use her for quest until you release her back.
It's a new function in this build, that creates a follower clone copying NPC properties so you don't get her in original size.
Also inventory is bugged, so you can replace her pants with any in your inventory, but you can't get rid of her pants.

May 31, 2021
FYI
Yule prey and xmas packages are spawned again.
Yule spawns in forests at night. It looks like a fox with unusual back pattern. Antlers appears only after you catch it so you can mistake it with regular fox or wolf from distance.
For some reason, antlers disappear in sex scene for me.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
I hope on the next version there's ship explorations/mini fights and multiple act breeding. :3

EDIT: Theres a way to increase/edit the ship crew members numbers?

Last edited:

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
You can just turn on the debug mode I just found out about and attached to this post. Simply copy and paste it into the "ruffleneck_Data/Managed" folder, replace the existing CSharp file, and you're good to go. Obviously, this isn't the way the game is meant to be played, but it's good enough if you're ignoring everything else.

To answer anybody's questions about what more debug mode gives you, here's a list that you can get from specific characters and some items aside from the act and normal options. Bear in mind, if the act option isn't there when you first talk to a character, then 9 times out of 10, you're not getting a sex scene with them period. There also might be some things I missed.
  • Captain Paw Juln
    • Adjust testing flag
    • Additional Acts are enabled/disabled
    • Give hats and collars
    • Give censorsuit
    • Set Cabinpaw_FirstList variable true
    • Set Time
    • Give Time
    • Test Followers
  • Pail, the Dock Clerk
    • Act
    • Make Pail not angry
    • Test CloneAsCrew
    • Test followers
  • Ser Alphron, the Liquor Magnate
    • Take Gold Bottle (Simulate Item Recovery Bug)
    • Give Gold Bottle and Set Tags (Simulate Item Recovery Bug)
  • Cartographer Inalya
    • Give Money
    • Take Map Marker (Simulate Item Recovery Bug)
    • Give Map Marker (Simulate Item Recovery Bug)
  • Gwenevieve, owner of "Shiny Things"
    • Trade
    • Give coins for Silver Quest
    • Count coins for Silver Quest
    • Finish Silver Quest
    • Finish Gold Quest
  • The inn beds
    • Enable Explorer's Guild
    • Disable Explorer's Guild
    • Jump to Sleep Selection
  • The ship wheel
    • Skip quest
  • Shiri, the Magistrate's Daughter
    • Trade
  • Rotta
    • Start Lumber Quest
  • Sterling, the Engineer
    • Give gun
  • Spirit of the Standing Stones
    • Set opinion
  • Firstmate Ash-tongue, The Emerald Shard
    • Set LumberQuest to negotiate phase
    • Start GoldQuest
    • Finish Goldquest
  • The ancient ful statue
    • Forgive me for sex with Horveek
    • Unlock Goddess
  • Black Market Ribbons
    • Get 501 Guild Drakes
  • Tecius, the Clothing Merchant
    • Cheater cheater drake dinner (adds 5256 drakes)
    • Anti Cheater cheater drake dinner (removes 5256 drakes)
    • Give clothes
Is possible to raise/edit the ship crews number? Or if you're on the mood can make a edit for it?

stubbly_pubes

Feb 19, 2018
finally finished a save where i actually made it to Kizan, and WOW does it make Skiia look bad, both visually and gameplay-wise. just goes to show how important scope is in planning an indie game.

some gameplay tips, for whoever wants them:
  • you can just press E on the rowboats at the shore camp to get to your ship instead of talking to Dhax.
  • golden sparkles mean there's loot nearby. this post by Bruhaha contains maps of both Skiia and Kizan with loot marked, although it's somewhat out of date and a fairly large amount of loot has been added to Skiia since.
  • Skiia is mostly populated with cat anthros (faelain), but foxes (ful) spawn rarely pretty much everywhere. dogs (dahv) only spawn in the Amber Wood on the southwest corner of the island (unconfirmed). lizards (kizan) only spawn on Kizan (island).
  • you can adjust spawn weights of Wild Bred in the gameplay options if you're looking for a particular gender to add to your crew.
  • don't do the coastline mapping quest. you miss out on a MxF scene, but the walking is just straight-up not worth the trouble, even with a fast travel mod. it also bugged out consistently for me across separate saves and removed quest markers for areas i hadn't been to yet.
  • dyes and ammo do nothing atm, so sell them ASAP. dyes sell for good money, ammo less so.
  • vendors pay more for their respective item types: clothiers for clothes/dyes, jewelers for jewelry, etc. don't just dump everything on Girda or the other pawn shops, they give a terrible 25% rebate. in particular, the lingerie vendor (the leopard girl sitting on the wall of the magistrate's house) has a nice 75% base sell price for clothing.
  • i highly recommend getting to the second island, Kizan, as fast as possible, simply because it's more fun than Skiia.
    • to start the quest to get there, talk to Selis aboard your ship. ask her about the Dragonfire Fleet and exhaust that dialogue tree.
    • after that, a Dragonfire admiral, Horveek, will spawn in the town plaza. talk to him, ask him about the Dragonfire Fleet, then ask him about Selis.
    • talk to Juin on the docks, and she'll tell you you need rope and lumber.
    • go talk to the rope-maker atop the south side of the shore wall, right above the docks. you can get rope from him for 900 drakes, 800 if you have the Mercantile trait, or 750 if you have Haggling.
    • go to the lumber mill on the western shore of Skiia, directly west of town. talk to both the ladies there and they'll take you to the Scraven pier on the southeast side of the island.
      • side note: this is a quicker way to unlock Skiia's only fast travel point, so i recommend doing this instead of schlepping it through the mountains, especially if you're a masochist trying to complete the mapping quest.
    • fast travel back to town by talking to the drunk girl near the boats and head back to the lumber mill. you'll be able to buy lumber for 1500 drakes, 1200 with Haggling, or 1000 with Mercantile.
    • take the materials back to Fenry aboard your ship.
    • talk to Selis again to complete the quest. from there, you can talk to the helmsman, Debyrrah, to set sail for Kizan.
  • you can fast travel on Kizan by talking to Kort, the green lizard twink with the bra.
  • rebind autorun from numlock to something more convenient in the launcher menu. you'll need it, trust me.
  • EDIT CHARACTER FILES AT YOUR OWN RISK. make a backup and follow . be warned, the game may load forever if you try to use an edited save file or delete your edited save entirely.
  • install Tabby's excellent I Don't Have Time For This mod, which adds fast travel options for Skiia and Kizan and the option to sleep anywhere from the follower dialogue menu. seriously. half-decent fast travel helps enormously with all the fucking walking this game makes you do.
    • to install it or other mods, simply download and extract to HuntAndSnare-R30\ruffleneck_Data\StreamingAssets.
let me know if i missed anything or got anything wrong; i'll update this post as necessary.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes