Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
I'm not sure why, but my Davh character, who's supposed to have a doggy dong, shows up in game as having a small human (?) penis? is that a bug? cuz it shows up with a doggy dong in the characters menu... :u
Even making a new game with the character still does the same thing.
Edit: it also does the same even if I make a new Davh character, so I know it's not because it's from an old build...

Vano_Skoll

Dec 7, 2018
I'm not sure why, but my Davh character, who's supposed to have a doggy dong, shows up in game as having a small human (?) penis? is that a bug? cuz it shows up with a doggy dong in the characters menu... :u
Even making a new game with the character still does the same thing.
Edit: it also does the same even if I make a new Davh character, so I know it's not because it's from an old build...
You'd better ask him on Discord. And send a bug report.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
You'd better ask him on Discord. And send a bug report.
Unsure if I should, considering I got the game from here :u

lol what if it's one of those things that they implemented to be able to tell whether you're pirating the game or not haha

Last edited:

Vano_Skoll

Dec 7, 2018
Unsure if I should, considering I got the game from here :u

lol what if it's one of those things that they implemented to be able to tell whether you're pirating the game or not haha
There are many people on his Discord who also do not have a patreon / steam subscription. And Ruffleneck used to answer questions here.

anyone91

Jun 26, 2019
idk, I was able to use my save from previous build so iunno
Can you save files on new characters and load them?
Also autosave seems to be broken aswell, opening the regular save prompt instead of silently autosaving like normal.

anyone91

Jun 26, 2019
Can you save files on new characters and load them?
Also autosave seems to be broken aswell, opening the regular save prompt instead of silently autosaving like normal.
UPDATE, SOLVED THE ISSUE!
I deleted the folder located at "AppData/LocalLow/Ruffleneck/" that contains the save files
It seems the leftover files from older versions confuse the save/load system.

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
Ya know, I will admit I really am not (and never have been) all too big of a fan of the faces/models for this game
But golly gee, it's still not the ugliest I've seen of some of the 3D furry games. But definitely I'd like something on the calibre of like Shades of Elysium or otherwise, but.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Shades of Elysium is very impressive with the 3D models (i like them alot), but it's a shame that the game is abandoned by the author (apparently).

Mar 10, 2019
Does anyone know what new NPCs, quests and NPC sex acts are available in 5.26.? All guides are for 5.25. preview builds so far.
What I found is new NPCs:
Ribbons, river side in the town at night, works only for converting prey coins into monetary coins - instead of Myghan in 5.25.
Previous captain on the ship, has quest that can't be finished because officers recruiting is not implemented yet. Is there any way to shag her?
Shipwright (ship mechanic), doesn't seem to have a quest. Is there any way to shag her?
Is any sex act newly available for NPCs existing in previous builds?

I don't have that much time to figure out everything myself.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes