Vano_Skoll

Dec 7, 2018
Does anyone know what new NPCs, quests and NPC sex acts are available in 5.26.? All guides are for 5.25. preview builds so far.
What I found is new NPCs:
Ribbons, river side in the town at night, works only for converting prey coins into monetary coins - instead of Myghan in 5.25.
Previous captain on the ship, has quest that can't be finished because officers recruiting is not implemented yet. Is there any way to shag her?
Shipwright (ship mechanic), doesn't seem to have a quest. Is there any way to shag her?
Is any sex act newly available for NPCs existing in previous builds?

I don't have that much time to figure out everything myself.
In 5.26 only one new act with Fleet-Admiral Horveek for female characters only.

Ex-captain doesn't have scene, shipwright too.

Reactions: Ssato243

EyRei

Mar 2, 2021
How do I add the latest version of the game here?
r5.26.1b

Last edited:

n1veau

May 5, 2018
Tried this again after a long time (feels like years that I played the island demo) and honestly? Not too impressed, the sex scenes feel exactly the same as in the first showroom demo, content is barebone at best.

What are the devs planning? I feel like, with the pace this is going, we will be seeing a working "beta" with at least all core functions 2030 at the earliest. I will be dead by the time this goes into full release, lol. :rolleyes:

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Tried this again after a long time (feels like years that I played the island demo) and honestly? Not too impressed, the sex scenes feel exactly the same as in the first showroom demo, content is barebone at best.

What are the devs planning? I feel like, with the pace this is going, we will be seeing a working "beta" with at least all core functions 2030 at the earliest. I will be dead by the time this goes into full release, lol. :rolleyes:
I have this game since 2019 spring and it barely progressed, it feels like the devs are deliberately slow to milk patrons.

I dont think i seen any difference between the 2019 and the latest version, we got some new npcs but the game is soo barebones if they could rerelease it today as an Alpha gameplay demo and people would believe it.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
I have this game since 2019 spring and it barely progressed, it feels like the devs are deliberately slow to milk patrons.

I dont think i seen any difference between the 2019 and the latest version, we got some new npcs but the game is soo barebones if they could rerelease it today as an Alpha gameplay demo and people would believe it.
So, they're like Bane 2.0/Cloud Meadow. Good to know.

n1veau

May 5, 2018

True, I played the first demo they released at the beginning of 2017 and the system was mostly the same as it is now. You could catch and fuck furries back then, too. Sure they added a few more animations and the town/bigger map, but the core gameplay didn't change over the years. But that is the current culture I guess - if they used the money they get and work on it at a reasonable pace they wouldn't get as much money as they are getting now. Just enough new posts/changes to make the paying folk happy, but not enough to get anywhere.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
They actually did add quite a bit, project is too ambitious and complex to be developed fast with such small team. There are devlogs on , progress is steady, but for now it's mostly technical and not that noticeable for an average player. Performance is still bad though, last update made things worse, but at least system crashing memory leak was fixed.

n1veau

May 5, 2018
They actually did add quite a bit, project is too ambitious and complex to be developed fast with such small team. There are devlogs on , progress is steady, but for now it's mostly technical and not that noticeable for an average player. Performance is still bad though, last update made things worse, but at least system crashing memory leak was fixed.
I don't want to attack you personally so please don't feel offended, but this is exactly the mentality that enables this problem to exist in the first place.

The game is in development for well over 5 years now, a working alpha was released as early as 2017. In the first months after that, the added content (new animations, places, mechanics) were more than they are releasing now in a year.

But you know what changed? Money started to come in over Patreon, thousands of dollars. You could see the development slow down at a noticeable pace. And that's the problem with a lot of games these days. Developers start out motivated, wanting to keep everyone happy and paying. But when they see they don't HAVE to work that hard for the money to come in, they stop, just milking what is there and showing some progress now and then so people keep their subscription running.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
I don't want to attack you personally so please don't feel offended, but this is exactly the mentality that enables this problem to exist in the first place.

The game is in development for well over 5 years now, a working alpha was released as early as 2017. In the first months after that, the added content (new animations, places, mechanics) were more than they are releasing now in a year.

But you know what changed? Money started to come in over Patreon, thousands of dollars. You could see the development slow down at a noticeable pace. And that's the problem with a lot of games these days. Developers start out motivated, wanting to keep everyone happy and paying. But when they see they don't HAVE to work that hard for the money to come in, they stop, just milking what is there and showing some progress now and then so people keep their subscription running.
(Cough) Blackgate/Bane & Cloud Meadow (Cough)

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes