GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
Sadly the game is still an empty husk of a game .. game content is very low and after you caught your first couple of NPCs you have seen nearly everything the game has to offer.

It's one of these games that has a very slow development speed. Yes quality wise its better than 99% of all other 3d games but that doesn't counter the missing content. If the traveling speed and the early chatter wouldn't be so slow you could check the content of the game in less than 1/2 hour.

The "capture rare breed" element is not getting me .. most random NPCs look mostly the same other than the color as there aren't nearly enough random attributes to keep me intressted. The random spread on body attribute sizes is low and shapes like horns, ears, eyes, tails, penises,feet etc. are very limited.

... also fucking your captures feels extremely unrewarding with the momentary system.

and please... add easy quicktravel to your huge world. It's such a pain in the ass to move over the map.

scotti

Jun 6, 2018
Sadly the game is still an empty husk of a game .. game content is very low and after you caught your first couple of NPCs you have seen nearly everything the game has to offer.

It's one of these games that has a very slow development speed. Yes quality wise its better than 99% of all other 3d games but that doesn't counter the missing content. If the traveling speed and the early chatter wouldn't be so slow you could check the content of the game in less than 1/2 hour.

The "capture rare breed" element is not getting me .. most random NPCs look mostly the same other than the color as there aren't nearly enough random attributes to keep me intressted. The random spread on body attribute sizes is low and shapes like horns, ears, eyes, tails, penises,feet etc. are very limited.

... also fucking your captures feels extremely unrewarding with the momentary system.

and please... add easy quicktravel to your huge world. It's such a pain in the ass to move over the map.
I agree about the world travel by foot be to slow and that the "hunting" part is still kinda pointless and boring for me, but at last I really liked the quest and history of the forest spirit that gave me feelings

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
can you someone tell me if there is a cheat because when I try on the cheat engine it always crush the game !!!!!
plaeses help

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
can you someone tell me if there is a cheat because when I try on the cheat engine it always crush the game !!!!!
plaeses help
AFAIK there aren't any other cheats for this game, but I never had a problem with Cheat Engine. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
getting money in this game also I forget to say I play the steam version love the game

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
getting money in this game also I forget to say I play the steam version love the game
I wouldn't imagine the Steam version is any different than the standalone (find the 4-byte value of a stack of money by scanning its current amount and then buying/selling an item, then changing it to whatever), unless for some insane reason the Steam version specifically has a primitive anti-cheat that's intended to stop that.
I'll reinstall the non-Steam version and report back. It's been a while since I last played

Edit: Works on my machine. The game has a cap of 1000 per stack of gold, but I set it to 5000 and then just split it, or set it to a very high amount and buy out a merchant for technically free, then reset it to a very high amount for the next merchant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I wouldn't imagine the Steam version is any different than the standalone (find the 4-bit value of a stack of money by scanning its current amount and then buying/selling an item, then changing it to whatever), unless for some insane reason the Steam version specifically has a primitive anti-cheat that's intended to stop that.
I'll reinstall the non-Steam version and report back. It's been a while since I last played

Edit: Works on my machine. The game has a cap of 1000 per stack of gold, but I set it to 5000 and then just split it, or set it to a very high amount and buy out a merchant for technically free, then reset it to a very high amount for the next merchant.
Okay I will try but there must be a way to cheat in the steam version

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Development is slow, but it's not dead. Their latest dev diary was only last week on the 28th, and that mentioned it being for the "end stages" of a build.
Just played it again. It Hasn't appeared to change significantly since I played it a year ago.
In mathematics there is the idea of a ' .' Essentially, something can be so close to a hard line, or limit, that you mathematically call it to be such. IE, 'almost 0 development' since I last played is the same as '0 development.'

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes