3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Hi everyone,

I want to address some concerns that have been raised about a scene in my new visual novel. I had no idea that the content of this scene, specifically involving the father character, would be so important and sensitive to many of you. I included this small scene with the father to add some sex to the game, not realizing the significant impact it could have.

I want to clarify that this is not a direction I planned for the game. Moving forward, the father will have small appearances primarily focused on his attempts to escape with his alien friends. The main character, due to his physical issues, has not been able to engage in sexual activities yet, but his relationships will be developed as the story progresses.

I apologize for any discomfort or frustration this has caused. Thank you for your understanding and for bringing this to my attention. I am committed to learning more about these matters and ensuring the content aligns better with the expectations and comfort levels of my audience.

Thank you for your support and feedback.

Best regards,

Mr. Mister

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hi everyone,

I want to address some concerns that have been raised about a scene in my new visual novel. I had no idea that the content of this scene, specifically involving the father character, would be so important and sensitive to many of you. I included this small scene with the father to add some sex to the game, not realizing the significant impact it could have.

I want to clarify that this is not a direction I planned for the game. Moving forward, the father will have small appearances primarily focused on his attempts to escape with his alien friends. The main character, due to his physical issues, has not been able to engage in sexual activities yet, but his relationships will be developed as the story progresses.

I apologize for any discomfort or frustration this has caused. Thank you for your understanding and for bringing this to my attention. I am committed to learning more about these matters and ensuring the content aligns better with the expectations and comfort levels of my audience.

Best regards,

Mr. Mister
And we also thank you for watching the players' reactions...
Good luck and good job... (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
If you already played Motherless you already know Incest is pretty much implied there between Hunter and his Mother when they were introduced there :p unless this is a different hunter in another Universe ;)

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I don't like Bradok either but asking for his castration :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, that really caught me off guard reading that review :KEK:. Hopefully nothing weird like that actually happens, I rather he just dies in that case.

• Haha

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Then, what are the stakes? The guy we do not play is like a vilain - he literally dissapeared, left MC orphaned and as a direct consequence - MC becomes this effeminated guy who has trouble getting it up, apparently.

Why are we playing a disabled MC, Mr.Mister ????????????

Why is the vilainous disgusting dad who totally abbandoned MC for prison and pussy presented as a total bad ass with no worry in the world? Why is that absolute fraud rewarded with all the pussy and all the love in the galaxy while MC is disabled?

MC in that other game was someone we could get behind. This ship wrecked, abomination, discarded little boy with actual erectile disfunction is a total joke compared to Sonny!

I don't like Bradok either but asking for his castration really caught me off guard reading that review :KEK:. Hopefully nothing weird like that actually happens, I rather he just dies in that case.
The main character, due to his physical issues, has not been able to engage in sexual activities yet, but his relationships will be developed as the story progresses.

Apr 2, 2023
Hi everyone,

Best regards,

Mr. Mister
Wait what? People are up in arms because pops got some from a sexy giant space goblin? :unsure:
Honestly, who gives a shit. It's not like she was one of the MC Li's to begin with. Pops won her fair and square and we got some naughty content because of it. If any of you have read Motherless you know that Mr. Mister would never lead his readers astray so quit your bitchin' and just enjoy the story.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wait what? People are up in arms because pops got some from a sexy giant space goblin? :unsure:
Honestly, who gives a shit. It's not like she was one of the MC Li's to begin with. Pops won her fair and square and we got some naughty content because of it. If any of you have read Motherless you know that Mr. Mister would never lead his readers astray so quit your bitchin' and just enjoy the story.
Yeah some outer space NTR imagine how dangerous that is ..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Only good thing is that it made me test this game (I wanted to wait till the 3rd or 4th update) and it is great, I enjoyed it
and people they allways complain, it is internet.

Reactions: Jack Nippleson

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
9 out of 10 when a multi prota tag appears is as bad as it can get,...the story is good but the problem is theere is not inmersion with the actual mc,...so we got adad telling the story ,thats isnt bad but even when i can see why is important to the plot i dont see why we need the dad getting more scenes and words than the actual mc,....like others say i dont care about the dad at all ,if you put in a pararell dlc but put in the same game like another mc is too much....
the moans and coughs and voice is bad,like real bad cut inmersion and dont give anything to the vn,....i dont have a problem with a sex moan but this creppy aliens shit is too much.....for those who already play motherlesss we know about this mc and we know he is already doing some shit for himself ,....right now we have a ugly idiot with really big problems,...i dont see how you will change that factor even in 10 updates......everytime i see the mc i remember another one from other game [pryect athmosphere] and he is one of the worst models in all the daz store and the hair styler is really bad,....
all in all the script need work the game need more work,... models are good to nice for the lady not so much for the mc [even the dad mc is better than his son] dont let the dad fuck anymore .....maybe is too early but if this is a harem game get the dad tell the story form a narrator point of view with not actual images,...

Last edited:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
first game was a banger combo of harem and incest and this one is already off to a not so great start, no one cares about the dads sex life, 95% of multiple protag games are trash and father and son multiple protagonists is a disaster that should be reserved for the three letter tag whom we shall not name

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Blue = consciousness +1, Red = consciousness -1 So, I'm assuming good impression for blue and not so good impression from red. It seems to refer to MC's self awareness or the state of his awakening.
still unsure which is the bad choice.. wait outside or watching his mom (Mary) in the tub. but red is usually bad.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
still unsure which is the bad choice.. wait outside or watching his mom (Mary) in the tub. but red is usually bad.
Well, this is just a guess but, I'm going with blue choices are better and promote MC realizing what he actually is. They may not have all that much to do with relationships. Also, they could have to do with what he will be like after his realization. In which case, I'm still going with blue.

Apr 2, 2023
I am looking at it more like the devil/angel complex. You have the always do what is right hand holding missionary sex having angelic stereotype in blue on one shoulder. Then you have the sometimes morally corrupt vigilante who is always down for a good time anywhere devil in red on the right.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes