3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Good game so far. Just got to the coliseum fight. However, is it possible to get a skip button to not see dear old dad banging chicks? I won't call it those stupid 3 letters, because it's not. But not everyone is into voyeurism.

Reactions: Golzd

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Good game so far. Just got to the coliseum fight. However, is it possible to get a skip button to not see dear old dad banging chicks? I won't call it those stupid 3 letters, because it's not. But not everyone is into voyeurism.
It is avoidable just don't click on the video sequence button ,

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Have to agree with the reviews and some of the posts.

If you had never seen the banners or preview screens you'd honestly think the Dad was the MC of the game. When you do get to the part with naming who you're supposed to be playing it's more of a "oh, I play as the son. alright then, thought I was the dad" who then starts off as a normal looking kid but quickly turns in to... whatever that is supposed to be. Honestly, was there really no other hair style that fit the "I'm trying to be depressed and edgy because my pp don't work"? I can only assume, and pray, that the hair changes later after the MC fixes his ED.

It's too early to make any sweeping statements about how involved the Dad will be in future content, but it doesn't leave a good first impression when they're the one who has all the tagged content so far.

Now I think of it, I can see why most devs just kill off the father at the start lol.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
i have a feeling Braddok won't live long anway ;
As of right now, the game is about Bradok, not the son. He's the badass of the story. Less than a minute to kill a giant Orc. You also have to remember that Bradok still has to train the son, so, even if the dev kills him off, it won't be for a very long time. Not sure how many of us will stick around for that to happen.

Reactions: Teddy 369

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
We're currently working on a patch to exclude unnecessary scenes involving Bradok. If you still wish to view them, you can enable them in the preferences menu. We apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding regarding Bradok's actual role.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ah... multiple protagonist... the bane of my existence.

10ish minutes in, we get a cute Orc girl, and the one who gets her is not the MC, but the Dad (Who feels like the true protagonist of the game). Shame because I really liked Motherless.
Not really. We don't play the father. We basically are watching a show with the father.

• Haha
Reactions: Vortex@

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
We're currently working on a patch to exclude unnecessary scenes involving Bradok. If you still wish to view them, you can enable them in the preferences menu. We apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding regarding Bradok's actual role.
I think a patch to avoid the scene is a good quick fix, but I personally think a better solution is to cut any sexual content with him from the game and in the future. I myself gave an idea of one way to solve the problem of him still being in the game while never having the temptation to sexualize him in my review, but that is just one way. I actually think his side story can be interesting and add depth to the lore and world and I can see the possibilities that having him adds for the futures in regard to teaching the Mc about his powers at some point and them fighting together in the future against the enemies that threaten them and their home world.

Just for me personally one of the big draws to the game was the monster girls. Alien girls and monster girls are one of my favorite genres, so I will be honest that seeing that the cute monster girl had nothing to do with the Mc added to my disappointment and may have left me feeling even worse about it. I personally think a great idea is using the father's story as a tease of things to come, have him meet girls that the Mc will get to see later, like the aunts (from what you have said elsewhere). The dad can save those girls (or capture them) and then we get to see them and think about how great it will be when the Mc meets them later on. Building excitement and anticipation for the building story.

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think you need to force early sex scenes, especially if those scenes are of other people. The one with the mother in the tub and the dream sequence with the neighbor would actually be more than enough for a first release. And you can build off that, depending on what the crystal does. Vaginal and anal are off the table while the Mc has his issue but hand jobs, thigh jobs, boob jobs, and modified blow jobs could all be possible. The Mc getting seen and a girl telling him that maybe he just needs to relieve some pressure and offering to help with a hand job is just one idea, and maybe it doesn't help, and he feels more embarrassed, but she tries to tell him it'll be okay. Again, that's just a quick idea off the top of my head.

I know that you would never intentionally add any of the three-letter content or go out of your way to make something that causes such negative reactions. And I certainly don't want to make you feel bad or anything, I think the basic ideas for the story are good, I can see lots of potential, but I can also see that keeping the dad's scene at all and especially adding more scenes with him will just add more and more trouble. At least that's how it looks to me. I always wish you the best and I trust that you will continue to work hard. Thanks for being communicative and being willing to hear out the criticisms, whatever choice you make at the end of the day being willing to talk to the fans at all is a big deal, so thanks again.

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I mean Protagonist in a narrative sense more than gameplay sense.

View attachment 3805698
This is the thing. I've heard other people say things like, "But we aren't making choices for him," which ignores the actual meaning of the word protagonist and even ignores that every kinetic novel on the sight has one as well. Just because the father's story is kinetic doesn't mean it isn't a separate story in which he is the protagonist.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The problem of this game, as opposed to everything that was good about Motherless, is that we get to see the total hardship of MC, a totally derelict disables asexual guy who has no idea who or what he is - when in Motherless we had strong dependant woman lawyer who trained him to be a real man, a dependable Life Guard dad who taught him to be brave, a wholesome family of granma and step sister who loved him and supported him.

This game is a shit show for MC - he is asexual, has no sence of self, is totally one piece of idiot dumb bastard with nothing for a father figure and nothing for a mother or step sisters to actually guide him into a actual member of the family, let alone a functioning member of society.

Compared to Motherless, this is absolute disaster - the dad is a deserter from his empire duties of taking his son and going home to train for the protection of his home land - Dad just deserts his homne land and just like The Voice, the son of the Queen abscombs from his royal duties and should be rightfully in jail like the absolute duisgustiung asshole he is to his family and to his nation and to MC - just like all the dads who abandon their children when they are criminals who get caught and thrown to jail - the dad should have done the honorable thing and taken his son home to fighht for his mother land - not desert on Earth and then play dumb when he gets caught, court marshalled and thrown into the darkest jail for treason.

This is Guardians of the Galaxy level of absolute cringe - the womanizer deserter dad dissapears and MC has to be a total failure on Earth like the worthless sack of potatoes his dad left his mom when he decided to commit treason and full well knowing he would get jailed and never return from serving his hard time sentence.

MC is clueless, idiotic, dumb, socially inadequate, does know nothing of women and anything human like is foreign to him.
MC is also asexual and actually disabled - what the absolute garbage of a hand MC is dealt,
while dear old asshole dad is swimming in pussy, absolutely non repentant and absolutely slumming it in prison
- no worry, no urgency, the dad spent the whole life of MC fkking and having the time of his life in prison.

- thank you for gloryfying absolute disgusting dads who leave their young kids and their mothers to go swim in pussy like absolute retards they are.

The main character, due to his physical issues, has not been able to engage in sexual activities yet, but his relationships will be developed as the story progresses.
some outer space NTR imagine how dangerous that is
Gloryfying how the dad left his four years old son to rot on Earth and him thinking his parents dead and gone - absolute disgusting asshiole deserving to rot in prison for committing treason to his mother land and refusing to take MC home and train him like he was supposed to.

They may not have all that much to do with relationships.
The dev confirmed MC is building relationships, because MC is deffective, asexual, dumb as a brick antisocial disabled army jar head with nothing for brains - like: way to go on making MC absolute looser and gloryfying the asshole womanizer dad who ran away from his young child and his mother to go fkk the girls in prison. Way to go disgusting dad!

I am looking at it more like the devil/angel complex.
But not everyone is into voyeurism
It's too early to make any sweeping statements about how involved the Dad will be in future content, but it doesn't leave a good first impression when they're the one who has all the tagged content so far

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
The problem of this game, as opposed to everything that was good about Motherless, is that we get to see the total hardship of MC, a totally derelict disables asexual guy who has no idea who or what he is - when in Motherless we had strong dependant woman lawyer who trained him to be a real man, a dependable Life Guard dad who taught him to be brave, a wholesome family of granma and step sister who loved him and supported him.

This game is a shit show for MC - he is asexual, has no sence of self, is totally one piece of idiot dumb bastard with nothing for a father figure and nothing for a mother or step sisters to actually guide him into a actual member of the family, let alone a functioning member of society.

Compared to Motherless, this is absolute disaster - the dad is a deserter from his empire duties of taking his son and going home to train for the protection of his home land - Dad just deserts his homne land and just like The Voice, the son of the Queen abscombs from his royal duties and should be rightfully in jail like the absolute duisgustiung asshole he is to his family and to his nation and to MC - just like all the dads who abandon their children when they are criminals who get caught and thrown to jail - the dad should have done the honorable thing and taken his son home to fighht for his mother land - not desert on Earth and then play dumb when he gets caught, court marshalled and thrown into the darkest jail for treason.

This is Guardians of the Galaxy level of absolute cringe - the womanizer deserter dad dissapears and MC has to be a total failure on Earth like the worthless sack of potatoes his dad left his mom when he decided to commit treason and full well knowing he would get jailed and never return from serving his hard time sentence.

MC is clueless, idiotic, dumb, socially inadequate, does know nothing of women and anything human like is foreign to him.
MC is also asexual and actually disabled - what the absolute garbage of a hand MC is dealt,
while dear old asshole dad is swimming in pussy, absolutely non repentant and absolutely slumming it in prison
- no worry, no urgency, the dad spent the whole life of MC fkking and having the time of his life in prison.

- thank you for gloryfying absolute disgusting dads who leave their young kids and their mothers to go swim in pussy like absolute retards they are.

Gloryfying how the dad left his four years old son to rot on Earth and him thinking his parents dead and gone - absolute disgusting asshiole deserving to rot in prison for committing treason to his mother land and refusing to take MC home and train him like he was supposed to.

The dev confirmed MC is building relationships, because MC is deffective, asexual, dumb as a brick antisocial disabled army jar head with nothing for brains - like: way to go on making MC absolute looser and gloryfying the asshole womanizer dad who ran away from his young child and his mother to go fkk the girls in prison. Way to go disgusting dad!
I think you are misunderstanding the dad's part of the story. His mission was to go to earth and spend twenty years there raising his son and preparing him for the war. Time is different on his home world and so only two years would go by there while they were on earth. The dad was captured by enemies, and that messed up the plan, but them staying on Earth for 20 years was the plan.

So, the MC is supposed to know about his powers and with the crystal and things his dad left him that he is just now getting, I think he will learn on his own for a while and the dad will either escape or be rescued soon and be able to teach the son like he was supposed to. But we will have to see.

I agree starting weak is hardly ever fun, but it could work if it doesn't last too long. And of course, it is compounded here because of how the dad is shown, even having sex while he should be trying to escape and focusing on his mission. It puts him in a very negative light, but it should be seen in context. As you point out, it does give the vibe that the father is more interested in fucking hot aliens instead of escaping to protect and train his son, but I think it was not intentional.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes