Ren'Py Abandoned Hurricane Hotel [Ep.1 Demo] [Little Bigman Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Chuchuu

Nov 22, 2019
Most of the images that were on the overview are not present in the game i didn't encounter any sex scenes vaginal tag should be removed. Sandbox is very bad needs a rework.

Reactions: anon280
Oct 3, 2019
Despite some obvious teething problems, the promised Incest and Breeding/Pregnancy has my dick twitching in anticipation. Watched

Reactions: lxh123

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Only by cultivating your skills as a lover and a real man, will you be able to save them.
With just that line to me sounds like it's going to be one of those blue pill beta male protag answers that are going to be the correct choice picks.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game should have gone straight into the action of the nowadays MC banging the hotties,
then we could start the 30 years slow as fkk road to him getting here.

Now, there is nothing about anyone male enough to stand up for himself,
let alone exhibit traits that would attract women.

All the women in the game joke about MC being still underage and not man enough to even
speak to them, let alone do stuff together,
that mountaion to climb is bigger than the hurricane.

Reactions: hr17

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
God, the coding in this is an absolute mess. Makes saves completely useless. Trying to load any saves just breaks everything to the point that the only solution I can find is to quit, reload, start a new game.

Most/all variables seem to be somewhat persistent, so if you try to load a different save you're still stuck with the same story progression, but now the people/things you're supposed to click aren't there/clickable so you're just stuck. And if you try to load another save that isn't in the sandbox, sometimes you'll just get a black screen with the game logo where you can't do anything, and sometimes the file will load but once you get to the sandbox you'll get an "IndexError: list index out of range" error.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017

"dat ass!" caught my attention... think ill give it a shot!

All the women in the game joke about MC being still underage and not man enough to even
speak to them, let alone do stuff together,
that mountaion to climb is bigger than the hurricane.
looks like the dev will have to add an 80's training montage so the MC can bulk up in about 5 minutes of gameplay thanks to time-lapse. (or we will have to go to the gym/ library, etc. to train MCs stats by one each in game day)

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Overview mmm nice,planned tags good,Ss look good....wait a minute

View attachment 2000217
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:well it's a pretty short demo (5-10 minutes maybe), there's not much to say in general but, I think the sandbox would need some work to make it more "user friendly" put some arrows to indicate where the doors are or something (since it is a demo it does not generate a problem but it seems that it will have many places, maybe some quick accesses would be good)

I don't know if it was because of the android version but the characters overlap. (I tried the pc version in joiplay and the same thing happened)
As for the mc.... it's look liken he did not eat well during his development years....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways Good luck.
Those vaginal scenes are hidden behind a paywall but I'm curious as well about the Marion scene. It doesn't really look like the MC from that angle but his does have the same physique as him. Could it be him in the paywall version after you go to the waterfalls with Marion, if he gotten wet? If it isn't him then that's definitely fucked up considering you were out in the jungle helping her, she gives you a hint that she's going to a waterfall and offers you to go with her but he declines for whatever reason. If this happens after we were forced to decline then that's enough for me to skip this. My other thought is she did talk about why the MC was the only guy she'd ask to go digging for fear of being raped, so I hope she isn't being raped in this scene. I guess we'll find out later on.
Are we the old dude in your picture, or the young dude in the screenshots? If the young dude, ok, because he's getting the pussy. If the old dude, then isn't this the 3 dreaded letters?
The old guy is the MC from the future, I think.

Reactions: Uncommon Sense

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That makes MC useless incel with no prospects of ever getting a family,
ever be happy or ever living his life, jus some appendics to some other asshole.
why the MC was the only guy she'd ask to go digging for fear of being raped
So much for the whole make choices that do not matter, as game forces MC into incel.
False advertising. If you are harmless you are useless, girls will only pitty you and treat you like a child,
which is THE WHOLE PREMISE OF THIS PATHETIC START OF THIS GAME.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uncommon Sense

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
There's more in the game after the demo, if you're willing to modify one of the files, with the caveat that it seems like it's from an earlier build that is being remade and subject to change. Have to put up with an uglier version of the MC for a couple scenes (worse face and some horrid hair), but everything else seems fine. Also the MC is apparently an orphan, so that's probably where the incest will come from; finding out one of the ladies is his birth mother or something like that.

If you go through the folders game\scripts\chain_0\ep1 and open up 10.rpy, just need to comment out (with a # before) or delete the "call screen endofdemo" line. And then start a new game because the save files don't fucking work, and it'll keep going until right after the BJ that's in the preview images.

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Those vaginal scenes are hidden behind a paywall but I'm curious as well about the Marion scene. It doesn't really look like the MC from that angle but his does have the same physique as him. Could it be him in the paywall version after you go to the waterfalls with Marion, if he gotten wet? If it isn't him then that's definitely fucked up considering you were out in the jungle helping her, she gives you a hint that she's going to a waterfall and offers you to go with her but he declines for whatever reason. If this happens after we were forced to decline then that's enough for me to skip this. My other thought is she did talk about why the MC was the only guy she'd ask to go digging for fear of being raped, so I hope she isn't being raped in this scene. I guess we'll find out later on.

The old guy is the MC from the future, I think.
I'm certain that the guy in that scene is the MC, just the older model that's getting remade out of the game.

abilt11496

Mar 20, 2020
i cannot find the generator room for the life of me, what am i missing, is it bugged? it did crash into black screen the first time i completed the intro

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Finally something to do in this game other than write a name and click like mad for scenes to trigger.
There's more in the game after the demo, if you're willing to modify one of the files, with the caveat that it seems like it's from an earlier build that is being remade and subject to change. Have to put up with an uglier version of the MC for a couple scenes (worse face and some horrid hair), but everything else seems fine. Also the MC is apparently an orphan, so that's probably where the incest will come from; finding out one of the ladies is his birth mother or something like that.

If you go through the folders game\scripts\chain_0\ep1 and open up 10.rpy, just need to comment out (with a # before) or delete the "call screen endofdemo" line. And then start a new game because the save files don't fucking work, and it'll keep going until right after the BJ that's in the preview images.
What a bust!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Click above the chair of the receptionist and then slightly center to lower left in the end of the corridor, but not until you talk about it with her.
i cannot find the generator room for the life of me, what am i missing, is it bugged? it did crash into black screen the first time i completed the intro

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
It probably bugged, especially if you loaded any saves. If I remember correctly, the sequence of events once you get to hotel is talk to Gale (the receptionist), go to your room, click on the desk, go back to reception to talk to gale, then click the doorway behind reception to get to the service area and the door to the generator. If the generator hint is showing any time before or after that, it's bugged and the only way I figured out to fix it is closing the game, restarting, and starting a new game.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
That makes MC useless incel with no prospects of ever getting a family,
ever be happy or ever living his life, jus some appendics to some other asshole.

So much for the whole make choices that do not matter, as game forces MC into incel.
False advertising. If you are harmless you are useless, girls will only pitty you and treat you like a child,
which is THE WHOLE PREMISE OF THIS PATHETIC START OF THIS GAME.
It doesn't look inspiring so far. But this is still the demo version, I don't wanna totally skip it without knowing for sure what's going on. If I get some answers and the MC grows a backbone I'll be tuned but he's a virgin for one and takes shit from people including his bitch of a boss who sent him here in the first place probably knowing that there's a list of complications.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote