Ren'Py Abandoned Hurricane Hotel [Ep.1 Demo] [Little Bigman Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
There's more in the game after the demo, if you're willing to modify one of the files, with the caveat that it seems like it's from an earlier build that is being remade and subject to change. Have to put up with an uglier version of the MC for a couple scenes (worse face and some horrid hair), but everything else seems fine. Also the MC is apparently an orphan, so that's probably where the incest will come from; finding out one of the ladies is his birth mother or something like that.

If you go through the folders game\scripts\chain_0\ep1 and open up 10.rpy, just need to comment out (with a # before) or delete the "call screen endofdemo" line. And then start a new game because the save files don't fucking work, and it'll keep going until right after the BJ that's in the preview images.
Thanks for the explanations. Saved by the perv.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017

As a young man you were sent to a paradise island to finish a novel in 90 days.
Little did you know that the stay would change your life for good ...
In order to write your book, you have to engage in the local community:
An evil force threatens the beautiful women of the island - and society itself.
Only by cultivating your skills as a lover and a real man, will you be able to save them. Are you up for the task?​

Saving damsels in distress by fucking them.
And saving the world on the side as well wile doing it.

What a ... truly innovative premise ...
I'm certain I never encountered such a unique storyline before ....

:rolleyes:

The preview pics seem reasonably good, but judging from some posts a lot of them are from content behind the paywall named patreon.

I wish the developer all the best with this project, but it seems not for me.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So my ridiculously skinny and weird looking MC has successfully arrived at the hotel after what appears to be a tuk-tuk ride in a monsoon and...nothing.
I can mouse over and highlight the receptionist but nothing happens if I click her, likewise for any of the highlightable transition points. Clicking around eventually led me to what I assume is supposed to be my room because it has a bed (not highlightable) and upon entry I was greeted with "a desk" text popup, but nothing else came of it.

Clicking the little lightbulb thing tells me to find the generator room, because apparently I'm the janitor as well as a guest or some shit.

So...dafuq?

hrm

Jul 24, 2017

I don't have any script in the game folder
Need to head over to https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-old-unren-ultrahack-v4-unren-windowed.92717/ and download UnRen (the ultrahack version should work on any version of RenPy). Drop the UnRen .bat file in the folder that has the game's .exe, double click it and use the first option to "Extract RPA packages". If the newly unpacked script files are .rpy you can load and edit them in any word processor (I like notepad++). If there are only .rpyc files you'll need to use UnRen to decompile them first.

Honestly, there's not that much more content for it to be worth the effort, but it's good to know for other games I suppose.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
-Not fond of the lack of rollback.
-Not too fond of the clicking X to close popups either. And, so far, the popups seem a bit redundant, but maybe the developer is just testing the technology and intends to remove them from their current use, but actually use them elsewhere.
-Whether sandbox is a good choice or not, we'll see. Few games ever benefitted from sandbox mechanics, but I'm not gonna judge on it right away, because a few games is still more than no games, and it's always possible for this game to turn out to be one of those few.

Reactions: Forgotted and ponny

ponny

Apr 30, 2017
There's more in the game after the demo, if you're willing to modify one of the files, with the caveat that it seems like it's from an earlier build that is being remade and subject to change. Have to put up with an uglier version of the MC for a couple scenes (worse face and some horrid hair), but everything else seems fine. Also the MC is apparently an orphan, so that's probably where the incest will come from; finding out one of the ladies is his birth mother or something like that.

If you go through the folders game\scripts\chain_0\ep1 and open up 10.rpy, just need to comment out (with a # before) or delete the "call screen endofdemo" line. And then start a new game because the save files don't fucking work, and it'll keep going until right after the BJ that's in the preview images.
There´s not such a folder or file anymore. This demo killed the game for me. Sandbox with no option to save/load game and can´t scrollback. Three strikes straight from the beginning...

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Yah,
mainly No rollback, no play.

Best of Luck Dev

Being outside in a monsoon and not getting wet?

Reactions: qaywsx

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
this will never be a game ! have save in basement and after we finish there she give me candle in hallway and when game end at day 2 i load my save ! after basement she is not in hallway !!!

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
I'm confused, I did the stuff about a generator and went back to the room to go to bed, then it just ended, so I loaded up again to get a save close to the end and after the power goes out, instead of having to look at the generator it said to go to the dining room, which I could not find, so I load 1 more time, and after the power goes out it says to try the typewriter this time, which I also can't find. So not sure what is actually supposed to happen in this demo? is it just the first day? if so what all this other stuff on other loads?

Reactions: Hairy Pussy Lover

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
So my ridiculously skinny and weird looking MC has successfully arrived at the hotel after what appears to be a tuk-tuk ride in a monsoon and...nothing.
I can mouse over and highlight the receptionist but nothing happens if I click her, likewise for any of the highlightable transition points. Clicking around eventually led me to what I assume is supposed to be my room because it has a bed (not highlightable) and upon entry I was greeted with "a desk" text popup, but nothing else came of it.

Clicking the little lightbulb thing tells me to find the generator room, because apparently I'm the janitor as well as a guest or some shit.

So...dafuq?
It's fucked up when you think about it, his boss is a major bitch for that. But if he comes away with a harem in the process, he probably couldn't care less.

Reactions: Uncommon Sense

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
It's fucked up when you think about it, his boss is a major bitch for that. But if he comes away with a harem in the process, he probably couldn't care less.
I'm still confused about his inability to check in or do anything. Clearly I borked the game somehow, maybe he should have tipped the tuk-tuk bitch or something.

Reactions: Wicked Garden
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote