Ren'Py Abandoned Hurricane Hotel [Ep.1 Demo] [Little Bigman Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
got here cause i got teased by another site with a harem image of some nice girls and an old man in the middle but it seems this is about a young guy? also no ntr it seems so if there is an old guy its just a conversation or meeting and you cant get ntr'ed by him... hm sad not what expected at all if this is true...

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Hmm, Incest & pregnancy is a +, but sandbox is a -. I guess I'll wait a few Eps and see what the reviews from other crash test dummies say before I try it.
I am no fan of sandbox games. Why they are going with it I have no idea. The way they seemed to have worded this game, and from what I have read elsewhere, it's meant to be fully story driven and it never said a word about it being a sandbox game. They want to compete with Harem Hotel, and I can say from the outset it won't not with it being a sandbox and Harem Hotel has already won it's own little race against anything that will come up against it. The guy in the picture looks like he is in his mid 60's. It also seems like it will have an almost endless list of tags added to it, which sounds to me like they have no idea what or where they are going with the game, no definitive plan, is usually a recipe for failure.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I am no fan of sandbox games. Why they are going with it I have no idea. The way they seemed to have worded this game, and from what I have read elsewhere, it's meant to be fully story driven and it never said a word about it being a sandbox game. They want to compete with Harem Hotel, and I can say from the outset it won't not with it being a sandbox and Harem Hotel has already won it's own little race against anything that will come up against it. The guy in the picture looks like he is in his mid 60's. It also seems like it will have an almost endless list of tags added to it, which sounds to me like they have no idea what or where they are going with the game, no definitive plan, is usually a recipe for failure.
Sandbox is easier to code once the box part is done (faster updates in the long term). I don't mind it too much as long as the hints and clues on where to go and when is clear, but most of the time in my experience that's not the case. Usually if Im in the mood for puzzles or clueless brute force trial-and-error (the worst) like most sandboxes have I'll just play a regular RPG like Tomb Raider or Final Fantasy or something. I do AVN's when I'm feeling lazy-brained and just want a sexy story with no choices to deal with (ie kinetic) or maybe choices when they shape the story.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
If I'm in the reception it shouldn't take me 3 clicks to get to my room. Boring! Stop the sandbox and let the story flow instead. I rather have an ordinary visual novel than a sandbox. And mostly choices if I'm interested in the girl or not and what kinks I wanna see (and not see).;)

Reactions: hentai charley

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Add a Save option and Quick menu in Android.

And dont know if it is a bug or not, characters are one over another in all conversation, both characters ar in the middle of screen and one over another.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Pretty sure this game is already dead before it's even got it's first update..

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
I really liked the 10 minutes or so of game play, but it ends quickly at the end of day 1. Not looking very optimistic since it is now January 2023 and no updates.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
What's on developer's Patreon page,
Screenshot 2023-02-08 103749.jpg
Does not look as if the game is ongoing.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I really enjoyed the demo. Well rendered and the start of what promised to be an interesting story then no follow up... Would love to see more but no word since the demo posted in August of 2022... It's February of 2023 now... Is there more to come?

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote