3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Zoidberg99

Oct 19, 2018
Played a similar game a while back. That one lacked save/load which made it really hard to finish. If save comes in the next update I will definitely give this one a try since I like the phone concept.

Devorny

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2023
Played a similar game a while back. That one lacked save/load which made it really hard to finish. If save comes in the next update I will definitely give this one a try since I like the phone concept.
Yes, the save game is ready and will be available in the next version.
Made by Nightdrop

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoidberg99

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
Hello, can anyone help me? Well I'm having problems with html games. That's not the case with this one, on the contrary this was one of the only ones that didn't cause any problems.

Some HTML games are not showing the game images, when I run the game I am redirected to the game, but the images do not appear. Does anyone know how to solve it?

AjaySol

Dec 2, 2021
I like this game. The wife is a closet slut. The husband is a naive trusting kind of guy. A slut female friend. It is showing the potential of a wife's phone game but without the whole corruption thing. This seems more natural. Keep up the good work. And thank you for making this work on joiplay.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Devorny

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I appreciate that the idea of spying from ones phone is very original.

It offers a lot of different angles for building a story.

But now....ctrl-c and ctrl-v of this kind of gameplay underline just a massive lack of creativity

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
What is the word "Combined" supposed to mean in conversation in this game? It isn't commonly used as a single statement in English in my experience.

Reactions: Balicanbreeze

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Awesome. I like those event and all those gif. Fitting that what happen in that situation. That nightclub i hope would not be the only one, right? Next time i hope Jessica will make Layla on her knees(drunk or drug) with those BBC hehehe :love::love::love:. Blindfold, drunk, boss, drug, uncle, or maybe mom mc also try corrupting Layla. That would be interesting to watch too :devilish:

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes