3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HusbandsPhone-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Devorny

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2023
Pretty good but the videos won't load in starting with the wife going to the mall and events after that.
Yes, they reported this bug to me and it seems like it depends on which browser you are using. In Google Chrome, for example, this is less common. I'm working on a fix and will make it available to you soon.

Edit: One way to work around this until the fix comes out is to save the game, refresh the page and then continue where you left off.

Note: Do not refresh the page without saving as you may lose your progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: M!

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
started brand new, everything worked just fine till you reached a point where nothing wants to play anymore, pictures still show up but no videos :(

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Hmm will choices have any impact on this story? I like NTR stories where you can swing it either way being a shitty or good husband. Obviously she gets molested a bit but it seems like she wants to avoid cheating and I don't see why not if Troy supports her tells her not to be like Sasha and encourages her to quit.

The sister & mom who cares. It's not NTR cause they have their own lives it's hot but w/e.

Reactions: deluges and Gudil

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
So, is the wife cheating or what? I'm thinking of playing but waiting for enjoyable content.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
started brand new, everything worked just fine till you reached a point where nothing wants to play anymore, pictures still show up but no videos :(
Yes happened for me too. Seems like the game is overloading or something. Just had to restart the browser and load the game.

Reactions: Devorny

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Multiple pictures of wife giving blowjob/being naked looking directly at the camera with her saying "What the fuck you recorded." in response to the husband sharing them with her.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
More of wife + cousin content. There is so many content for the mom but we havnt even personally met her a single time.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes