VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
clicking the stats button (on the bottom, not phone) takes you to the history page.

clicking the map gives an exception, you can ignore it though. "name 'friday_six" is not defined. you get it again while talking to Mikayla after she mentions Nicky. and again when the Nicky scene is over when MC goes back to town. well, basically you get it anytime MC goes back to the map lol.
I can see in my code "friday_six". It's an old piece from where I fixed the fuckup. It shouldn't be in there, nor should it be causing any problems, it's not for me or any others so far, so It has me fucked. If you put the attached script in your game folder and let it overwrite it gets rid of it.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Hello mickydoo !

I think you forget a small detail in your code. Check the traceback.

Nothing to worry. Simply choice ignore to continu. But is boring at long

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Hello mickydoo !

I think you forget a small detail in your code. Check the traceback.

Nothing to worry. Simply choice ignore to continu. But is boring at long

I dont know why its doing it for some and not others, two posts up (well three now) I uploaded a script that will fix it.

UncleVT sorry to be a pain in the ass, but can you please add this to the OP

If you get an error friday_six is not defined put this script in the game folder and let it overwrite, it should fix it. (When I say "should", it doesn't break it anyway.)

Last edited:

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I dont know why its doing it for some and not others, two posts up (well three now) I uploaded a script that will fix it.

UncleVT sorry to be a pain in the ass, but can you please add this to the OP

If you get an error friday_six is not defined put this script in the game folder and let it overwrite, it should fix it. (When I say "should", it doesn't break it anyway.)
Really sorry. My first step as to check before. I'm shame to act like a newbie. I do not this normally.

Many tank's for the response.

Reactions: mickydoo

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
After reading your dev notes i think you should write to Oxford English and put forward the word "Govel" i was thinking you could also use "Gavel" but then of course it maybe confused with a Judges weapon of choice.. Gamel? nah.. sounds like a drunk man asking where his camel is.. " av, joo sheen my gamel? hic!" so yes Govel it is if you ask me.. which you didn't.. but still have my opinion anyway. That's what people do nowadays isn't it? give you an opinion whether you wanted one or not..

Great Game btw... been playing since start and on each update. Love the dialogue.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Great game! The reviews are spot on. Looking forward to seeing much more. I played for Three hours and it felt like 20 minutes.

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This game always delivers probably one of the more consistent games on here and I'm always pleasantly surprised by the length of these updates this was another good one, my favourite scene was the Amy, Jade and MC ;) nice to see Nicky getting a bit naughty with the MC as well all the girls keep delivering the good each time and not to mention another cute Lisa :p

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
This game always delivers probably one of the more consistent games on here and I'm always pleasantly surprised by the length of these updates this was another good one, my favourite scene was the Amy, Jade and MC ;) nice to see Nicky getting a bit naughty with the MC as well all the girls keep delivering the good each time and not to mention another cute Lisa :p

• Love
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah I must say it was a pleasant surprise hopefully more threesomes with the other girls ;)

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Still getting the traceback error with the quick fix. Do I need to start a new game?

This is happening on I believe the third day. I got the DVDs from Milan. Then I was looking at the phone in the same spot and when I clicked on the image app it opened a scene with Milan about the grandmother. Then I returned home and slept. In the morning I can see a girl in the storage closet and clicking on that introduces the error.

Also I tried not clicking on the phone image app until I was back in the apartment which then took me to Penny for a scene to play out where we sit and talk on the train platform. Is this what the button is supposed to do? It definitely wasn't what I expected. I figured it would be an image gallery.

It seems like anytime I click on the icon, it randomly takes me to some other random scene including ones I haven't seen.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Still getting the traceback error with the quick fix. Do I need to start a new game?

This is happening on I believe the third day. I got the DVDs from Milan. Then I was looking at the phone in the same spot and when I clicked on the image app it opened a scene with Milan about the grandmother. Then I returned home and slept. In the morning I can see a girl in the storage closet and clicking on that introduces the error.

Also I tried not clicking on the phone image app until I was back in the apartment which then took me to Penny for a scene to play out where we sit and talk on the train platform. Is this what the button is supposed to do? It definitely wasn't what I expected. I figured it would be an image gallery.

It seems like anytime I click on the icon, it randomly takes me to some other random scene including ones I haven't seen.
That is way back at the start, the fix has nothing to do with that, it's for the latest release. I played the game through from the start it worked fine for me, but I just did what you did and I see your issue. In later versions, I have disabled that gallery button because of other issues. If you don't click on the gallery icon you should be fine. I will get a note put on the op later saying not to click it, I'll remove it in the next episode. Thanks for pointing this out.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes