VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
interesting game. The only weakness of it would be the looks of the girls and especially the fact that they look like 12 year olds which is way too young :( apart from that not bad

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
interesting game. The only weakness of it would be the looks of the girls and especially the fact that they look like 12 year olds which is way too young :( apart from that not bad
They look like normal 18 year olds not from America. They have not been ingesting hormone-laden chicken and milk all their lives so they don't have over developed American girl bodies. They look Russian or Swedish.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
UncleVT here are the mac and android versions

Reactions: Anonymux

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
Just getting started on this game. Nothing crazy to judge the game by yet, either pro or against it, except for how amusing it is that most dialogs in the first 10 minutes go about this:

"Hey, I never seen you before. My name is <MC>"
"Hi <MC>, my name is Girl. Sure, I also never seen you before and you're a somewhat scary looking dude covered in tattoos, but here is my complete schedule for the week, you can find me here at these specific time slots."

Hoping that dialog gets less uncanny further along.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
You must live in a strange corner of the world where only 12 year old girls can be slim. Amy paricularly reminds me of a woman I once dated. She was 30 at that time.
Where I live, most women don’t want to grow fat. They take it easy on the burgers and the pizza’s and their bodies look like this. The only unrealistic thing about the looks of the girls in this game is that they are all stunningly beautiful. But I can’t complain about that and I wont.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I live in North America. Precisely in Canada Province of Québec. I'm born, rise and live in french like 80% of people of my province. Is America but not USA.

The girls of the game look like normal healthy 20 yr young woman. Ok Jade as really skinny but far to look anorexic.

The breast as not a sexual organ and have only one fonction. Feed a baby. I do not understand the obsession and the sexual excitation for the abnormal big boobs. And boobs first of all.

Remember this: more is small, less the gravity law apply. Small is beautiful!

I do not have complex with the size of my dick. I do not make wet dream to fantasy having an horse dick. Is not the size but the use the important.

Is same for the woman breast. Why put in her mind she need a plastic boobs to be beautiful and happy? Woman as beautiful naturally. She don't need rack to give her back pain.

This is a personal opinion. But as shared by a lot of man around me.

Is not because a girl do not come with is personal floats she not beautiful. And she don't need to be anorexic too.

Now talking about a real exciting part of woman anatomy. A beautiful ass... ;)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I'm sorry but I have to agree with others have said on this comment -- I am sorry but I don't think any of the girls look like 12 year olds. Petite women with smaller breasts do not always equate to prepubescence.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Only the blind sees a 12 year old, some of us are tired of the +40 sized breasts that ore in a Vast majority of the games out there today. Everyone from Lewdlab to most of the Japanese stuff has these crazy sized tits half of them use Illusion to make (also tired of the dick that looks like a wood dowel but hey what do I know).. I don't need tits that look like a basketball was used as the stuffing. On the converse anything prepubescent is well rather horrid in my book, but would rather have a few looking at things here than trying to get it in real life I guess.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
There is a fix for it on the download page
Just d/l fix and at first it didn't work but I quickly figured out that you need to delete the leading numbers of both files it copies into the game folder and then it works perfectly. didn't read the whole notepad file to see if those instructions were included.

Reactions: mickydoo

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
Yeah I must say it was a pleasant surprise hopefully more threesomes with the other girls ;)
oh, we don't have to worry about that, for sure! ;) if you played until the end of the current version, there were already some "announcements"/hints, of what's to come:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thx to Penny, i'm sure there will be pretty more :cool: and i mean, our 5 main dames, with witch we leave this shithole someday, have to get to know each other, right? really get to know each other :sneaky:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Loved the intro info 'Don't skip or you will be fubar'. Bad use of fubar until I started reading the dialog which is indeed totally fubar. I get Engrish might not be the devs first language, but fucking hell lol.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Loved the intro info 'Don't skip or you will be fubar'. Bad use of fubar until I started reading the dialog which is indeed totally fubar. I get Engrish might not be the devs first language, but fucking hell lol.
hello . New to the game ? you are at least new to this tread .
this is discussed before , as a matter of fact english IS devs first language . Australian english . So it maybe a different lingo from yours but still englih

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes