VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This is not a sandbox game at all! The story is pretty linear. Walking around town to meet the girls is what the story is largly about. It is always perfectly clear where to go next. I don't understand what your complaint is about.
I complain about a mechanic that has no purpose. It just adds an incontinence for the player. Its the same when you add a math quiz to Dark Souls boss fights. It would not add anything to the game, just an annoyance.

Reactions: Nelythia

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Well, as far a I have experienced, the dev doesn’t take any advice :D. Not that I want to give any. I am sure he knows best how the story should go.
So, there are basically two choices in the game: play it or don’t play it. Since I get stressed when there are too many options, this game is just about what I can handle :D.
Understand your position. personaly i perfer a game with a (bit, realy bit) of grinding, give us hours of gameplay (some her "completed" i finished in 30m)... Anyway i already said before, love the game from the start, even if its linear. So in my opinion... Still recomend it.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Started this some time ago then put it aside. Not sure why. Looks like this is going to be a long term game. It is linear but in a good way. Made some advancements with most of the girls. I think I only have 4 as sex friends out of the 5. Not sure if I missed anything or not. Dev does a great job of guiding you through the game with dialogue boxes so make sure you read everything for important clues or information on how to play as you advance. Will take a long time to fulfill the requirements.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Question: Has the bonus scene with Belle, Nicki (I think) and the MC been implemented yet? If so then I missed it.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Understand your position. personaly i perfer a game with a (bit, realy bit) of grinding, give us hours of gameplay (some her "completed" i finished in 30m)... Anyway i already said before, love the game from the start, even if its linear. So in my opinion... Still recomend it.
Yes it's linear but I don't find it grindy because to me grinding is having to do the same thing over and over again to complete or trigger an event. This is proving to be a great VN.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Yes it's linear but I don't find it grindy because to me grinding is having to do the same thing over and over again to complete or trigger an event. This is proving to be a great VN.
No no, you missed the point, i wished it was sandbox not linear but even it it is "linear" i like it cuz of the girls and the story (honestly thikin patreon with there new masters would shelved this one too)

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Just so everyone knows, the next update will have a path choice in one aspect. it has to do with the real estate boss, I have always had one idea but also have another one. The end result will still be the same but the path to getting there will be different. The other big change and I don't know how this will pan out, I am linking the day's events to the girls you see the night before. It's based on the idea of what happens in real life. When your day unfolds on Monday and something happens or doesn't happen, what would have been different if did something different the night before? It does not make it any mystical adventure, just to make the game a bit more random. Take the question above me regarding the Niki/Bella scene, that will only start after you see, say Jenny one night, so it could be Monday or Friday. I will only interfere with that process to stop conflicts or two sex scenes to close together.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
One more question. Penny is the only one I have not advanced to sex friend and Amy I have "finishes the job" in addition to sex friend. Is that correct for this update or did I miss something with Penny?

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
One more question. Penny is the only one I have not advanced to sex friend and Amy I have "finishes the job" in addition to sex friend. Is that correct for this update or did I miss something with Penny?
If you have done it with Penny and she is not sex friend it's me forgetting to put the variable in there, I'm a cluster fuck sometimes :p I'll have a look and fix it in the next update.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Found another bug. When you take Jade out to the cabin if you pull up the phone and the notes it shows Jade as friend and next 2 lines on the left side it has sex friend then dirty friend. After the cabin event it has friend (done), sex friend (done) but the next line down is another sex friend (not done) and then dirty friend. You have an extra "sex friend" line there.

Reactions: mickydoo

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Just so everyone knows, the next update will have a path choice in one aspect. it has to do with the real estate boss, I have always had one idea but also have another one. The end result will still be the same but the path to getting there will be different. The other big change and I don't know how this will pan out, I am linking the day's events to the girls you see the night before. It's based on the idea of what happens in real life. When your day unfolds on Monday and something happens or doesn't happen, what would have been different if did something different the night before? It does not make it any mystical adventure, just to make the game a bit more random. Take the question above me regarding the Niki/Bella scene, that will only start after you see, say Jenny one night, so it could be Monday or Friday. I will only interfere with that process to stop conflicts or two sex scenes to close together.
Hello, I played your game once now and have to say that I really like it.

It has an unhurried flow in it, a relaxing atmosphere and transmits an unhurried feeling, minimal violence, a lot of greenery and above all no grinding with a very limited amount of guesswork. Navigating the game is remarkably easy too.
The characters have expressions that are rather limited and off which is a pity — especially when compared to games like e.g. Acting Lessons or Haley's Story — in these games one can easily read the emotions from the faces. Admitted, the characters here fit in the underprivileged but charming little town atmosphere. Another good point for the XXX animations which are not awkward as many others are.

Congratulations, I'm curious as to where the game might lead us, Thanks!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

It's nearly 3 weeks since the last episode, Monday my time will be the 3 weeks. I will be able by then to let ppl know an ETA. I will also post some patron pics then as I'll have some more worth me posting.
BUT......Remember these two idiots, they make a return.
1567372809059.png

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
If you pardon me. I wish to raise this discussion to a more philosophical level.

When i have discover this game at the last release. I fall in love with her. An authentic carnal love case.

For me, is clearly an hidden gem. The girls as wise, sexy, in control of her sexuality and her life. (Caution hard prohibited word coming soon. Hide the child's!!!) She has clearly a feminist approach, from my point of view. And i like it!

We have a great graphics, a really good and original story. As necessary to mention the dialog and the smart humor? This game is really funny and for the first time I broke a rib laughing.

Talking about the MC. This is an average pothead. Wise with a moron face. He's good to hide is cards. He is like a lot a brother in law i meet. I love it too!

Now, my question with an another preambule:

Ok is not an incest game. Ok is titles is not: i fuck my sister in the ass and she like it and want more. (<--Yes i really made an marketing study for this).

But why she's not more popular? As a pity to see is high quality game no much played. I have no response and don't expect one.

Reactions: Rico Caramba

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Wonder about that too .
maybe The dev SHOULD show MC's naked sister . Not that I need it or the tread is better readable but it may cause more traffic wich keeps the game up in the list.
But seriously more advertising could do the trick .

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I made my part with adding the game in my signatures right now!
And if you would consider supporting him a bit on Patreon, the dev would be extra motivated to continue developing the game :) .

When I saw the introduction of this game some time ago, I expected it to go flying. But somehow is doesn't. Yet. I think it will, eventually. So much quality.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I really like the models. If only the story was more interesting and less..stupid :(

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes