VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
I can't go into the bathroom after working with Jade ....
0.41 save to someone ?

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
After all moaning I did. ;)
Did I told you "nice update "?
Just played it to the end and liked it.

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
Yes the story looks nice, great images so let's give this a try...Thank You..

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
just a short note: sweet Mikayla is talking about the truck-graffiti, before we even get to see it - so you can't really understand the joke, but just ask yoursef, wtf is this girl now talking about^^

(guess the image(s) is just missing earlier, as they are talking about to see the truck, but it's not shown at that moment)

Reactions: Mormont

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
just a short note: sweet Mikayla is talking about the truck-graffiti, before we even get to see it - so you can't really understand the joke, but just ask yoursef, wtf is this girl now talking about^^

(guess the image(s) is just missing earlier, as they are talking about to see the truck, but it's not shown at that moment)
or it is just part of the joke building up to it , the moment you see it it's like "fuck that's what she meant "

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
or it is just part of the joke building up to it , the moment you see it it's like "fuck that's what she meant "
can't rule that out, sure^^ but then, the mc would have reacted differently in that conversation, i guess (some inner monologue like "wtf?") xD

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Damn over already I enjoyed that update got a bit of every girl just about I'd like to know if we will get anything with Zoe she has been around for a few updates but we never really seem to do anything with her same with Danni but that Note ending sure was interesting

Because this sweet princess is worth it :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Fun story with a novel concept. I was expecting something monotonous but this moves quickly. I really enjoyed it. If you're new to games like I am, this is a really fun one to start.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's been told that the milfs have left town with the MC's uncle. So there are only lovely, slim, small chested girls left. Yummie! :love:
Well, you do realize that there are also a lot of busty young girls around? It needn't be a milf.
Restricting beautiful renders to just one body type always seems kind of a waste to me, whether it's the slim or the extra-curvaceous variant.

Reactions: Mormont

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Well, you do realize that there are also a lot of busty young girls around? It needn't be a milf.
Restricting beautiful renders to just one body type always seems kind of a waste to me, whether it's the slim or the extra-curvaceous variant.
It’s all a matter of taste. Small chested girls are pretty hard to find in almost any game. Especially slender grown-up girls. In this game they may seem dispropotionally represented. I don’t mind, I prefer boobs to be about a handfull. To me, Amy’s boobs look already rather big.

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
I have not tried this game as of yet however just from the description It kinda of sounds like another game...... I forget the series name. A female Neko always getting you ito trouble no matter where you go, have to complete mission in order to get sexy pics. get slapped alot etc etc. basically you got into more trouble then when you started. I think the name had something like " Mcnasty" that was the female character who always got you into trouble lol. I remember it was a hentai based game.

Anyway I will look in on this from time to time just to see what changes before I download it.

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
about Bella and her "chat up points", I'm not sure if I get it right (or if there might be a bug):

edit: another graphics/clipping-bug* in image "danioffice6". *(don't know how it's correctly described,sry^^)

Last edited:

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
about Bella and her "chat up points", I'm not sure if I get it right (or if there might be a bug):

edit: another graphics/clipping-bug* in image "danioffice6". *(don't know how it's correctly described,sry^^)
It would be me and my coding lol, Ill have a look at it.

Reactions: Merseault

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I have not tried this game as of yet however just from the description It kinda of sounds like another game...... I forget the series name. A female Neko always getting you ito trouble no matter where you go, have to complete mission in order to get sexy pics. get slapped alot etc etc. basically you got into more trouble then when you started. I think the name had something like " Mcnasty" that was the female character who always got you into trouble lol. I remember it was a hentai based game.

Anyway I will look in on this from time to time just to see what changes before I download it.
because the name sounds like another game doesn't mean it's the same.
look , this game will not win nobel prizes for literature .But to me it gives a few hours of entertainment .
there is a story brewing behind the happy going but so far MC can screw a bunch of nice girls and all girls are happy with it .
no blackmail no magic no drugs ( oh wait that may be untrue but all nice )

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Just got around to playing this little gem after a recommendation.
Dev- you have outdone a lot of the "big name" games on this site like Timestamps and DeLuca.
Renders are not the be all and end all of a good erotic game- my still all time favourite erotic games are by Goblinboy and they have minimal artwork in comparison to today's games.
Story , writing and a passion for the project matter most and it shows here.

Reactions: mickydoo

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Unlike as i advised before, the game is still going without options, always 1 direction. its cool and i like it but a option... think i told you i PM. well as i also said, do what you feel right for your project. as in sandbox cuz you got alot to make with it.

that miniplay... ok its cool i didnt noticeded but it was a good adding lol, was funny

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes