VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I was just wondering, not that I mind it much, but are there gonna be characters you can have sex with that are a little fuller in the chest area?
It's not like there aren't enough games offering those, so I won't starve ;) , but I usually prefer ladies who are a bit more curvaceous and since the renders are really nice, I definitely wouldn't mind fe. seeing a milf to sex up with.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I tried this game once in the last update, but put it down really quickly because the beginning had horrible english. Seeing this high score, does this get better? Engrish just always puts me off.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Bleh maybe it's just the possessive alpha male in me but I really hate how we just free share girls with penny yet we have to get fucking permission from her to touch melony and can only do penny allows

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Bleh maybe it's just the possessive alpha male in me but I really hate how we just free share girls with penny yet we have to get fucking permission from her to touch melony and can only do penny allows
I don’t think this game caters much for possessive alfa males :D . Most of the girls take the mickey of the MC. But they fuck him anyhow.

Last edited:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Okay the sentences seemed nonsensical to me, but that really might be the lingo. Will give it a second try.
It makes it easier if you understand he writes the way he talks. Make him sound like Crocodile Dundee, and it all makes sense .

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
don't know if it's only me, but on the first ride with Amy, there's an graphic/clipping-error (hair, bottom left). just downloaded new version, used save of previous version

Edit: name of image-file is "amycar4"

Last edited:
Reactions: mickydoo

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Hustle Town [v0.51] [Mickydoo] - Original Size: 850MB

Download Win (246MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I was just wondering, not that I mind it much, but are there gonna be characters you can have sex with that are a little fuller in the chest area?
It's not like there aren't enough games offering those, so I won't starve ;) , but I usually prefer ladies who are a bit more curvaceous and since the renders are really nice, I definitely wouldn't mind fe. seeing a milf to sex up with.
It's been told that the milfs have left town with the MC's uncle. So there are only lovely, slim, small chested girls left. Yummie! :love:

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
"Clicking on the photo icon on the phone will access any gallery you have unlocked" - nothing happens there for me (v.051 - current progress
Or won't her scene (and
before) show up in that gallery :unsure:

another thingie: it's intentional that you actually don't see any dope in the scene with Milan (image "milandope1")?

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
"Clicking on the photo icon on the phone will access any gallery you have unlocked" - nothing happens there for me (v.051 - current progress
Or won't her scene (and
before) show up in that gallery :unsure:

another thingie: it's intentional that you actually don't see any dope in the scene with Milan (image "milandope1")?
IIRC the dev has turned off (some of) the phone functions because there was a bug in it. Maybe it will be restored later. It does not have any effect on the game play.

I don’t think I have actually seen the dope Milan is selling, it is only implied. But Penny can testify it is good stuff.

Reactions: Merseault

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Can anyone port to the latest version of Android? Thanks in advance
I'll make an android version in a few days, I have to change the way animations play due to I use the keyboard on the PC version

UncleVT can you add this please.

190 images.
3 animated scenes (1 depends on if you hid behind the bin the last release).
Not fully proofread as my proofreader is sick.

I'll have a MAC version and an Android version in a day or two, I like making sure the pc is fine first as it takes me quite a few hours yo upload them.

Last edited:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I'll make an android version in a few days, I have to change the way animations play due to I use the keyboard on the PC version

UncleVT can you add this please.

190 images.
3 animated scenes (1 depends on if you hid behind the bin the last release).
Not fully proofread as my proofreader is sick.

I'll have a MAC version and an Android version in a day or two, I like making sure the pc is fine first as it takes me quite a few hours yo upload them.
mickydoo maybe the tags need updating too.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes