VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I remember the first version I played had like free-roam and some collecting puzzle or something with a broken car or whatever.
Loved the renders and models but dropped it because of the above.

Is it still as annoying or has it become a VN only?

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I have played this game from the beginning and it has never been free roam. The story is almost linear with only a few small alternative routes.
There are a couple of puzzles in it (picking apples, connecting the home video), but they are dead simple.
I wouldn’t call it annoying at all, but that is a matter of taste.
You have to walkabout a lot, but that’s the story. It is always made clear where you have to go next.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Just an update everyone, the next ep is done but I have been ill (fucking flu) so I was a week behind, I'm still a bit under the weather and one of my patrons found bugs, which I have fixed, so if there is no more it will be public in a few days.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
two things
looking on the celphone and click photo's results in the game to crash , and I'm stuck in Amy's toolshed .

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
two things
looking on the celphone and click photo's results in the game to crash , and I'm stuck in Amy's toolshed .
I'll remove that pic button, it was not meant to do anything anyway, why its crashing now I have no idea, something is weird with renpy, Ive had things not save and the first amy animation stopped playing, I got the one out of my back up game and it worked so its got me fucked.

Amy's shed, I need to know what text you are seeing leading up to where you get stuck so I can find the same spot

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

not Always ,or better Always not , easy to construct what happens in a strange language sorry for that.
Phone indicates monday 8.00

Last edited:

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
prrt Im fixing something now, can you just clarify if this is what is happening to you.

You see Bella and Nicky in the library

Bella tells you something about Nicky

You get through the day and the next morning Mikalya asks you about eggs again

You click on the car and go to Amy's

That last bit should not be happening, you should be going to Nicky's

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Yep, that's what happening . Tried to go to Nicky but got the message Nicky will let you know when you can go there.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Soo .. the out back way ... guys have to wait on some gal send them pigeon letters of invite;)?!?!

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Soo .. the out back way ... guys have to wait on some gal send them pigeon letters of invite;)?!?!
Atm, somewhere in the outback, a dev is working his sweaty ass off to get things fixed again. If only it were as easy as fixing a bathroom. I guess we will all have to wait for his message before we can go to Handorf again. :D

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
BTW am I the only one getting problems ?
Did feel a bit unsure about it , the Dev working his ass off while there is something wrong at my side.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Shusshhh .. Dev did spot a problem and is muscling in on it ... hope he gets through the spunk tho;)!

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
BTW am I the only one getting problems ?
Did feel a bit unsure about it , the Dev working his ass off while there is something wrong at my side.
The update is not public yet, so only patrons like us have been able to enjoy this ;). It is certainly not your fault. Apparently mickydoo found the bug that caused the problems you encountered, and fixed it. The problem only occurs when you start playing before a certain point in the game. I didn't get it, I played from the last save. However, I found some other, very minor bugs in the part you were never able to reach.

I am glad you found it. That's what patrons are for: supporting the dev.(y)

Reactions: mickydoo

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Yep, that's what happening . Tried to go to Nicky but got the message Nicky will let you know when you can go there.
Thank fuck for that, I found it and fixed it, Ill upload it over night.

And be the opposite from feeling bad, feel fucking awesome, if I didn't know about that and released it public I would have been in a world of pain.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes