VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
encountered a few loops myself , Amy shows twice on the bar at the bottom of the picture when i click on her i get the Phone game and can not progress further .
penny shows on that same bar and i get in a loop with the meeting with all girls .
Solution ? don't go to Amy or penny but go to the map .

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I don't know how much I progressed with this last update but after asking about the old gipsy woman and fucking Mei the maid I got in my room and stuck there, nowhere to go. I really liked the game so far but as written above the last two updates are not really on the top.

aekseer

May 10, 2020
Sounds pretty simple but interesting at the same time, the VN has a nice renders too. I'm excited.

no5f3r4tu

May 5, 2017
They do the first time but it repeats and its only pictures of the rooms and phone there is no map icon and you are staring at the television there are the girls headshots there but they are greyed out and unclickable a screen shot is in spoiler (Maid is the second time you talk to her on the couch )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@mickydoo :
I was stuck here too.
In order to continue I loaded an old save with the girls actives in the bar.
I kept Amy for the last and the story continued.
In my first attemps (the "blocked" version), I always kept Jade to the last... Maybe it's a clue...

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
11_tues_17a.png
Here is that image, why it disappeared is beyond me.

To fix bugs I need a couple of simple things.

What was the last thing someone said to you
AND - Please come back and reply, last time more than one person didn't, I can only assume it is fixed if they don't.

prrt I answered you on patron

Last edited:

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I don't know how much I progressed with this last update but after asking about the old gipsy woman and fucking Mei the maid I got in my room and stuck there, nowhere to go. I really liked the game so far but as written above the last two updates are not really on the top.
You ask multiple ppl about the gypsy woman, who did ask and what did you say. Knowing what was said means I can find it in the script :D

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Once again thanks for the update. I love this game. The pics and story are great and I really like the thinner girls without monster tits. you have done a great job of developing each character with their own personality thanks again and please continue on.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
mickydoo I didn't get any sex scene with Mei, but I'm stuck in the room after taking a nap.

This was right after seeing Jenny in the laundry, and she says to me "Oh hi (MC), can't stop to chat, I'm in a bit of a hurry." MC then says "OK have fun." Then I'm in my living room with a text box on screen that says "So, Zoe's stepdad was an accountant once, the odds that he is cooking his own books are pretty good. I'll have to arrange a sit down with Zoe, need a nap before I do anything". Click, and the screen goes black with text "A lie down with Zoe would be preferred.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............". Click, and I'm in my room but can't go anywhere at all. The bottom of the screen shows the 7 rooms but I can't move to any of them, the 5 girs are all grayed out, and the map icon is not there. The phone says it's Thursday 7:00 PM.

Or is that the end of this update?

EDIT: Loaded previous save but did not click on the goth girl in the living room bottom menu. I'm getting new content now, will update again if it happens again.

EDIT: This time I got to the end screen, did not hit that bug where I had to click the kitchen icon, it just went to the car to go see the gypsy lady.

So, anyone reading this, if you're in the living room, don't click the bottom screen icon to go see that goth girl, just use the map to visit whoever shows up on it.

Last edited:

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I am stuck. I never finish ch11 the last thing I get is Mai sorry I mean I am not sorry. I better go. Mc well that was interesting next screen has all the girls greyed out No map and none of the rooms work. any help appreciated. I tried many old saves and does not matter which order I visit the girls. it ends the same way. the beginning screen says ch 11 though ..I am re downloading to try again. thanks up front the new download does the same thing. I have been playing this came for a long time now and love it. I have never had a problem. I hope it is something easy to fix. I never get to the car to see gypsy lady. I tried what the post above said about not clicking penny but use the map that does not work. always end at same place.

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Where abouts was this?
Apologies, I've already deleted the new version, I only preserved my save files so I can't say now. I'll wait for the next update.

But my original description (before my two edits) with text should give you an idea of the path I was on when I got to the living room with nothing more I could do, and hope it lets you fix at least one of the bugs.

But at no time in this update, with any of my saves, did I get a sex scene with Mai.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
This is what is happening -
This version 1s chapter 12, all your issues are chapter 11. When I released chapter 11 I had a few similar bug reports, attempted to fix them but no one came back and said whether I had or not, leaving me to assume I had fixed them so I progressed to making chapter 12.

The way I return from seeing the girls and marking them as seen differs in chapter 11 to all the other chapters, I thought I had simplified it, seems I fucked it instead for some people, why I do not know.

I am going to rewrite the way you visit them in chapter 11, I will remove the whole girls on the indoor map and just jump to each one and jump you home again afterward.

It's not an ideal solution but there are only one big or two smaller chapters to go in this, so I want you all to be able to get to chapter 12.

I'll get myself a coffee and start, it will only take me an hour or so.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
This is what is happening -
This version 1s chapter 12, all your issues are chapter 11. When I released chapter 11 I had a few similar bug reports, attempted to fix them but no one came back and said whether I had or not, leaving me to assume I had fixed them so I progressed to making chapter 12.

The way I return from seeing the girls and marking them as seen differs in chapter 11 to all the other chapters, I thought I had simplified it, seems I fucked it instead for some people, why I do not know.

I am going to rewrite the way you visit them in chapter 11, I will remove the whole girls on the indoor map and just jump to each one and jump you home again afterward.

It's not an ideal solution but there are only one big or two smaller chapters to go in this, so I want you all to be able to get to chapter 12.

I'll get myself a coffee and start, it will only take me an hour or so.
Wow thank you so much. I really would not mind a ch11 finished save if it save you all that time. I can look at all the ch 11 pics to get a sort of idea of the story. but thanks it is sad that you say only 2 chapters left. I hope you can find use for all the girls in another story as they are among my top favorites.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Wow thank you so much. I really would not mind a ch11 finished save if it save you all that time. I can look at all the ch 11 pics to get a sort of idea of the story. but thanks it is sad that you say only 2 chapters left. I hope you can find use for all the girls in another story as they are among my top favorites.
Everyone posting here about the bug, as I said above, it has nothing to do with chapter 12, it's been chapter 11. I have fixed it by just jumping around it all, it's not the best solution but it works. After you see Mai a dev note will pop up explaining this, then you will jump to Amy's and so forth on the other nights.

UncleVT

Last edited:
Reactions: t77 and fkrfxr

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Everyone posting here about the bug, as I said above, it has nothing to do with chapter 12, it's been chapter 11. I have fixed it by just jumping around it all, it's the best solution but it works. After you see Mai a dev not will pop up explaining this, then you will jump to Amy's and so forth on the other nights.

Mega

UncleVT
Thank you so very much worked great once I got the right save to load. I finally got to see the gypsy woman.. good job

Last edited:
Reactions: mickydoo

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Hustle town" version "12".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Hustle town" versione "12".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
have to say the dev Always is saying he fucked up . And this time I have to agree a bit.
But he tries to find a solution so that is a plus .
And I still like the game

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes