VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Strange I never encountered any bug this update played out just fine for me. I have to say I enjoyed this update the scene with Zoe was fun although calling her a dumb blonde all the while leaving the computer unlocked :LOL:

Reactions: fkrfxr

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Ok dowloaded your fixed version. i get teleported to amy where she wants to play the picture game. when she starts i cant choose any picture myself and its get stuck in a loop where she shows me the same picture over and over again.

Reactions: Boneprone

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Ok dowloaded your fixed version. i get teleported to amy where she wants to play the picture game. when she starts i cant choose any picture myself and its get stuck in a loop where she shows me the same picture over and over again.
Put this in the game folder and overwrite the original script, you will get an option to skip the whole scene while i try and work out what the fuck is going on.
View attachment script.rpy

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hustle Town [Ep. 11] [Mickydoo] (1.2 GB rar pc source)
691 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
note. though start-screen says 0.11 it is 0.12v...a small bug/png-file not updated.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Quick question. Is the 'missing images' link for this version or was that to fix an older version? Links like that or 'patch' links need some kind of version labeling, otherwise the OP gets needlessly cluttered and confusing for people jumping into a game for the first time.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
You ask multiple ppl about the gypsy woman, who did ask and what did you say. Knowing what was said means I can find it in the script :D
Sorry for the late ansver. Well, when I get to choose who to call I called Mikayla, after that talked to the "Barman", the "Girl" at the house entrance, then called Jade who took me to Jakob. After sleeping I went to Penny, maybe that was the wrong thing to do, after that fucked the maid and then stuck in my room.
Now that I'm playing the game again, I think I stumbled over the bug you mebtioned ingame before the last day abd I think the Penny evening (head in the bottom row) triggers it sooner then the day it should okkur. Or something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: carl316

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Sorry for the late ansver. Well, when I get to choose who to call I called Mikayla, after that talked to the "Barman", the "Girl" at the house entrance, then called Jade who took me to Jakob. After sleeping I went to Penny, maybe that was the wrong thing to do, after that fucked the maid and then stuck in my room.
Now that I'm playing the game again, I think I stumbled over the bug you mebtioned ingame before the last day abd I think the Penny evening (head in the bottom row) triggers it sooner then the day it should okkur. Or something like that.
Same here affter banging maid stuck in room and cant click on anything

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
so the ending of 12 is arriving at the gypsy ladies cabin house? right. just making sure I finished it. thanks

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
try loading an earlier save. there should be numbers to choose on the pic game. same thing happened to me. i had to load a save pretty far back. just enable skip options and you will get there in no time at all.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Fucking thing, it's coming from that one bit in the last episode, I have made a fix that hopefully fixes it once and all.

Firstly the missing pic is in this version, there is no need to add it.

Replace the script.rpy in the game folder with this one, what it does is this -

Down the bottom next to pref is another link called Jenny. Clicking on it will jump you back to the Jenny scene before you see the maid. (You only need to do this if you are stuck at the maid for some reason).

You should be able to talk to the maid, get the dev note, and jump to the Amy scene.

I Removed the whole Amy pic game, she will just show you the pics now.

If this works finally I will re-upload a whole new version.
View attachment script.rpy

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
The missing pic is in this version, there is no need to add it.
Down the bottom next to pref is another link called Jenny. Clicking on it will jump you back to the Jenny scene before you see the maid. (You only need to do this if you are stuck at the maid for some reason).

You should be able to talk to the maid, get the dev note, and jump to the Amy scene.

I Removed the whole Amy pic game, she will just show you the pics now.

UncleVT

trenk

jdewilde

Mar 26, 2019
Don't mean to hate on the game as I've only just started playing it (and also yes, I know I'm nitpicking), but this early bit of dialogue has left me puzzled.

I get that you're trying to explain (simple) game mechanics to the player, but just imagine someone you've only just met saying this to you in real life, basically explaining the mere concept of friendship; it sounds downright bizarre to me.

For future reference, I would suggest either using (italic) "developer text" to explain the basics of the game to players, or leaving these sort of instructions out entirely if they're easy enough to understand just by playing the game. That way, new characters can come across as actual people instead of sounding more like robots.

Last edited:

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Don't mean to hate on the game as I've only just started playing it (and also yes, I know I'm nitpicking), but this early bit of dialogue has left me puzzled.

I get that you're trying to explain (simple) game mechanics to the player, but just imagine someone you've only just met saying this to you in real life, basically explaining the mere concept of friendship; it sounds downright bizarre to me.

For future reference, I would suggest either using (italic) "developer text" to explain the basics of the game to players, or leaving these sort of instructions out entirely if they're easy enough to understand just by playing the game. That way, new characters can come across as actual people instead of sounding more like robots.
I have changed a few bits of dialogue from earlier on in it, I'll change that one too now, its does sound stupid now I read it too.

Reactions: Notarealperson158
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes