VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

Kelquen

Mar 13, 2020
Finally. A game where most of the girls have normal sized breasts. Don't get me wrong, bigger sizes are nice, but fuck it seems like most devs have ginormous tit fetishes. I prefer them smaller. C-cup or less. I may be one of the weird ones, but IDGAF. I like my tiny titties.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
UncleVT

Episode 13 the final part 1

This episode is also known as the final part one. It is written differently, its just free flow, no map, no visiting, just story. There will be a second part to finish the game up.

280 images

10 animations (something like that anyway)

One of the animations has no sound and one has a hair in forehead issue, I have left them for now or I'll be fucking about for another week at this rate.

There is no android version, they are breaking when I try to build them. As I have nearly finished I will try and fix the android issue when it's all done and dusted.

Hustle Town will continue as a comic series maybe, hopefully, if I get time, just for nostalgia and lolz.

But don't fret, I am working on a second game.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Sorry to see the end to such and awesome g/VN. Love it . thanks for the share. I hope to see all the girls return in future vn as there are not many games with normal sized tits. Not that I do not like biggins just like to be real once in a while.

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
so..my only options are to click "Jenny"or keep doing the same map scenes over n over...how do you trigger the new content??

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hustle Town [Ep. 13 Final 1] Mickydoo

Original Size: 1.32 GB
Compressed Size: 646 MB

Win/Linux: - - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Last edited:

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
so..my only options are to click "Jenny"or keep doing the same map scenes over n over...how do you trigger the new content??
Where are you in the game, I need to know what was said to who or I have no idea where and when you are clicking on Jenny or anybody.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
This game should have an overview that says, talk to people for less than 2 minutes and then GTFO. jokes aside, good game. :coffee:

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
As I said in my review, the description of this game doesn't really do it justice. This game is just a lot of fun. There's plenty of humor, the characters are interesting, the renders are excellent as are the animations (which have improved as the game has progressed. The MC is a good dude despite not being the sharpest tool in the shed.

As others have noted, the characters in this game do not suffer from BTS (Big Tits Syndrome)...something I've railed against in many reviews. It seems that only Mickydoo and GDS are the only ones to have actually taken notice and made women with realistic breasts.

Also, more Penny. These games need more goth girls. :D

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes