• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
Could not get past the glitch in chapter 11 where the Jenny button came up. No matter what I did it took me back to the beginning of the game.I was so far and started all over again. Was too far to try it over again to find the same problem. It is a shame because I really liked this game and loved the look of all the girls. Hoping that the next update will fix this problem.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Could not get past the glitch in chapter 11 where the Jenny button came up. No matter what I did it took me back to the beginning of the game.I was so far and started all over again. Was too far to try it over again to find the same problem. It is a shame because I really liked this game and loved the look of all the girls. Hoping that the next update will fix this problem.
The last chapter is finished now for patrons, it seems to work fine for those for most people, I don't know why. Before I make the last chapter public I'm going to through it from start to finish and squash every little bug. Probably in a few days.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
just finished the last update .
no problems for me .
only one word came to me for MC in this update , vacuum , because reassons .

Reactions: mickydoo

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018

It's done and dusted folks. The MC goes out with a bang, well several of them. Thank you all so much for sharing my journey, your love of my story has kept me going. I will do something with the girls from Handorf down the track, I love them and already miss them, but for now, it is time to move forward. I am already working on a second game and will post some more info on that in the next few days. For now, just enjoy what time we have left in Handorf, play it slowly, take it in, it is no work of literature, it's just a goodbye (for now). Once again thank you all so so much.

UncleVT
Mega

Hustle Town Final

Can you add the completed tag please.

I'll post the Mac version tomorrow.

I have fixed a couple of known annoying bugs, I hope to fuck there is no more.

I'll have a new game in the near future.
promo.jpg

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I've been keeping an eye on this game for a while now. Is it worth playing?

yelcho

May 22, 2017
Its a bit of fun, you will either like or you won't. It was my first attempt at a game of sorts.
Better than many, multiple attempts and featuring anatomically believable girls. So, so many "collage based" scenes peopled with ballooning breasts.

Reactions: mickydoo
Jul 15, 2019
Loved the joke part in the woods but also sadly waiting for the Android version to be completed and it's so sad to see this game finally being completed also makes me happy to see the ending is finally happened

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes