• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
FINAL??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Malkovichi

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Enjoyed the ride. Will wait for Final Part 2 to finish it up. mickydoo Do you plan on posting the comic version of Hustle Town here or somewhere else as you move the story forward?

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Enjoyed the ride. Will wait for Final Part 2 to finish it up. mickydoo Do you plan on posting the comic version of Hustle Town here or somewhere else as you move the story forward?
It will be here, it won't be anytime soon though, it's just something I want to do. Idea is, every now again do a few renders, when I get x amount make a comic or whatever.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Hmm, I seem to be in some kind of loop. Just made sure I had 13 and I do. Opened my last save from 12.1 and got through Mikayla anal, gypsy lady, went with Penny to the old wood tower/house thing. Slept, had the message "save now, last day, you will enjoy Saturday!" and I get the same options I had previously.... 1) Click on map and see Mikayla, 2) click on penny and get stoned and sleep (no sex) with her (you take up most of my bed). Yep, just tried again and got Amy telling me Mikayla is in the caravan.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
K, got through Zoe (USB) and.. now I'm stuck on the drawers: Zoe's butt, left and right drawer Right one says, same stuff. and can't advance..... I'll probably wait for next update and do a full replay, LOVE the game and I always full replay the ones I like when completed! Thanks for writing this masterpiece :)

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
K, got through Zoe (USB) and.. now I'm stuck on the drawers: Zoe's butt, left and right drawer Right one says, same stuff. and can't advance..... I'll probably wait for next update and do a full replay, LOVE the game and I always full replay the ones I like when completed! Thanks for writing this masterpiece :)
Skip the butt, just click on the drawers and she should talk to you.

Reactions: faradhii

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no fucking on this update feels weird since previously they were banging like rabbits.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Just finished my first ever playthrough of Ep 13. Where have I been?

I'm in love with Penny... and Jade ...and Amy ...ah bugger it. This game rocks my world.

Funny, endearing characters. Well written, 4th wall demolishing scripts. Unique girls, no straight-out-of-the-box, run-of-mill models you've seen everywhere. Except maybe IRL. I'm willing to bet everyone knows at least one Penny and possibly more than one Jade! Never stop being you, Jemma :p

Ultimately a fantastic Gem of a game I wish I'd found earlier, but I'll be hanging around for the finale and the start of the devs next venture.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mickydoo and prrt

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Hey guys... I am in a similar situation as another player, basically in a loop and now finally with Zoe in the office and the USB. I have clicked on the drawers, seen the tablets in both drawers and cannot continue. Dev mentioned that Zoe talks but I get nothing so cannot continue. Any help appreciated, thanks.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
faradhii
Noddy4000

Hey guys... I am in a similar situation as another player, basically in a loop and now finally with Zoe in the office and the USB. I have clicked on the drawers, seen the tablets in both drawers and cannot continue. Dev mentioned that Zoe talks but I get nothing so cannot continue. Any help appreciated, thanks.
I dunno why that is bugging out for some ppl, I will look at the code properly later, there are a few things I will fix when it's all done. As for now put this file in the game folder and let it overwrite the original, it will jump you over it after it says move your mouse around.
View attachment _NPC.rpy

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Thanks for the help Micky but it sadly made no difference... still stuck.
I don't understand, where are you stuck now, like what is the last thing someone said or something was said, that code snippet should jump you over the whole drawer thingy.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
first time on this one,and i have to say this is the most comedic game ive played,and i fuckin loved it!i basically laughed all the way because of the scripts,its hilarious!LMAO.girls doesnt have big ass or big tits but they are beautiful.i love mikayla and amy.i loved all the lewds especially the anal scenes.i kinda hope the girls gaped tho :ROFLMAO:

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I have made a public post on my patron regarding the finish of this and the start of the next one.

You've improved the game as it went along. I have to say, it's just a fun game to play. The characters were all fun and to have somewhat of an anti-hero as the MC (in that he's a good dude, but a total slacker) made the game that much more interesting. And the humor...so much fun. What you did with this game is unique...I'm looking forward to your next game.

Side note: You really need a better description of this game. Based on the small number of reviews here, not as many have played it as other games out there and that's a shame.

Something like: You play as a charming and good-looking slacker that has returned to his hometown. You gradually encounter a conspiracy that affects everyone that lives there as you get to know the people and the young women in the town.

Focus on the storyline for the next game, not the gameplay. The story would have been enough to grab attention.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: mickydoo

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
post a save with persistent file (zip both in same packet).
Hey Micky... last scene is in the office to download the files and look through the drawers. The last thing said is by Zoe "Yeah but we better not take too long, I'll get the files, you have a quick look through the drawers and see if you can find anything else."

I have attached the last save and the persistent files.

Thanks

D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey Micky... last scene is in the office to download the files and look through the drawers. The last thing said is by Zoe "Yeah but we better not take too long, I'll get the files, you have a quick look through the drawers and see if you can find anything else."

I have attached the last save and the persistent files.

Thanks

D
something was bugged but with dev's fix it got passed. here's new save after drawers.

Reactions: mickydoo
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes