Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
There are 3 scenes with melony.

1) Anal sex in MC's hostel
2) Blowjob at penny's house
3) Vaginal sex

how to get the vaginal sex scene?
When you first follow the boss into the redlight district, you either hide in the shop or behind the bin. if you hide in the shop Penny sees you and laughs, if you hide behind the bin Melony sees you. Later on, instead of going to spy on the boss with Penny, you go with Melony, leads to that sex scene.

If want to see it, open up the script file and at the end of the game or something put this in

jump mel_bust

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I believe the Dev said (in tutorial in game maybe?) that there is no right or wrong answer, just a different path event depending on choice but all leads to the promised land. (not exactly in those words but yeah..)
Thanks. Will give it a shot.

Also a shoutout to the dev. Making a game and most importantly finishing it to your satisfaction is a big deal. We can see plenty of gsmes and devs who didn't. Congratulations and thank you.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
When you first follow the boss into the redlight district, you either hide in the shop or behind the bin. if you hide in the shop Penny sees you and laughs, if you hide behind the bin Melony sees you. Later on, instead of going to spy on the boss with Penny, you go with Melony, leads to that sex scene.
this game definitely needs a walkthrough :p. thanks for that.

Also is there a way to go fishing for jenny? she keeps saying about that and i guess there will be a sex scene if MC gets the fish.

Can you also answer if the reason behind MC and his uncle not able to get a baby is because of their medical condition or because of the drugs they took?

are there 2 bella solo scenes( one at the end and other one i found in gallery.) how to get that one?

Last edited:

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
this game definitely needs a walkthrough :p. thanks for that.

Also is there a way to go fishing for jenny? she keeps saying about that and i guess there will be a sex scene if MC gets the fish.

Can you also answer if the reason behind MC and his uncle not able to get a baby is because of their medical condition or because of the drugs they took?

are there 2 bella solo scenes( one at the end and other one i found in gallery.) how to get that one?
The fishing bit is one of a few cases of my ambitions getting ahead of my capabilities. I was going to do something along those lines but that and a few other things were either beyond my coding ability or not just having time.

Medical condition :D

Reactions: d_pedestrian

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hi guys. Came acroos this game with great reviews and about to try it out. Just wanted to know if it is safe to play without a walkthrough? I have experience where you end up in one path and stuck there and you have no idea how or where you need to divert. Usually a game without WT is pretty linear. Is it linear or multiple paths (fingers crossed)?
You honestly don't need a walkthrough.

Reactions: msleomac

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this is very linear and when at home game hints if some1 is in other room and if nothing at home then going out triggers something.

D

Deleted member 1691628

Its one of those renders that wound up on the cutting room floor, sometimes I either forget to remove them or have trouble finding them.
I've bout got that issue trimmed out., 1.4 Gallery Mod should take care of that problem - trimmed some stuff out, also the few that are still in (because they are actually part of sequence in a scene) are unlocked by default. I will just need to find the scene they are for and conditionally unlock them but that's for later. Pretty happy with the Gallery so far, got more to add - but meh, I want to play some LOL, going to play and work on it again later :)

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
I think the MC is a chromo-zoom, he just doesn't look quite right, I think he's about a bubble off of plumb.

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
The MC didn't not ended up any of the girls i was hoping for a sequel where he chooses one girl and get pregnant and have a happy ending the part 1 was finished but is there a part 2? Like a Sequel

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The MC didn't not ended up any of the girls i was hoping for a sequel where he chooses one girl and get pregnant and have a happy ending the part 1 was finished but is there a part 2? Like a Sequel
not atm and somewhat unlikely that there'll be. most of girls are 20-something so bit young to be mommies.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes