VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
So, on with the review.
The girls... I liked that they weren't giant titty behemoths. I like how they each had their own personalities and weren't carbon copies of each other. It was easy to believe that some were quite charmed in the first place whereas others had to be worked up to. I can't name a favorite.
The MC... I liked that he was an average guy. Big, goofy, some smarts, not a wimp.
The twins... Goofy troublemakers and it was believeable. Most towns have one or two of those types.
Milan... I like how his story played out. I had already started thinking that if he were to be brought into the company, he would be my fixer. Nice to see what happened with him.
The scummies... Not berating their sexual ideas, get down how you like, I just love they got what they deserved.
The drug story, I'm still hazy about that. I'll have to replay again to see if I can clear that up.
It did get a bit dull doing only one thing with one person for the entire day, however it worked in the end. As for the bug announcements, I don't think those needed to be put in the actual game. Maybe a note about it in the install folder and just leave out that dialogue. The phone that was never really useful could have been left out as well. There were some times when names of characters changed spellings. Akika, Aika, etc. I liked how you started doing things from the start of the game. I dismiss entire games where I spend a whole hour watching people dialogue about the way a leaf fluttering to the ground reminds them of their entire childhood and you have to sit through that. Looking at you overly descriptive asian games.
Overall I enjoyed it. 8/10

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So, on with the review.
The girls... I liked that they weren't giant titty behemoths. I like how they each had their own personalities and weren't carbon copies of each other. It was easy to believe that some were quite charmed in the first place whereas others had to be worked up to. I can't name a favorite.
The MC... I liked that he was an average guy. Big, goofy, some smarts, not a wimp.
The twins... Goofy troublemakers and it was believeable. Most towns have one or two of those types.
Milan... I like how his story played out. I had already started thinking that if he were to be brought into the company, he would be my fixer. Nice to see what happened with him.
The scummies... Not berating their sexual ideas, get down how you like, I just love they got what they deserved.
The drug story, I'm still hazy about that. I'll have to replay again to see if I can clear that up.
It did get a bit dull doing only one thing with one person for the entire day, however it worked in the end. As for the bug announcements, I don't think those needed to be put in the actual game. Maybe a note about it in the install folder and just leave out that dialogue. The phone that was never really useful could have been left out as well. There were some times when names of characters changed spellings. Akika, Aika, etc. I liked how you started doing things from the start of the game. I dismiss entire games where I spend a whole hour watching people dialogue about the way a leaf fluttering to the ground reminds them of their entire childhood and you have to sit through that. Looking at you overly descriptive asian games.
Overall I enjoyed it. 8/10
So on the first page of the thread is a place where you can read and post reviews and give the game star ratings. I think you should take this message and do just that with it. Nice review.

HowlerMonkee

Dec 3, 2019
Really liked this game. After the first few chapters the humor took off. By the end I was laughing every few minutes. Some of the grammar is still a little bit off, in English anyways, but I recommend this one.

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
So on the first page of the thread is a place where you can read and post reviews and give the game star ratings. I think you should take this message and do just that with it. Nice review.
Thanks. Unfortunately I can't seem to figure out how to post a review. I'll figure it out and repost sometime.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
saw 1-2 girls (their models) on other game with similar sight of town and thought that did dev's new game got released.

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
Hi everybody,
I have two question for the "Android Port":

1- The game mentioned a phone. Where is it ? I don't see it.

2- During the animations, on PC pressing 1 2 or 3 you can change the visual, on Android I tried connacting an external keyboard, but don't work. There is a trick that I don't know?

Thanks for everything.
Bye

Reactions: HermioneLovesCock

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Is it just me or is this Game hard to read. I mean i know what i reading but i have the feeling that it doesnt make sense. And yes i know its the first Game from the Dev

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
What a bizarre, fun, silly, intriguing game :D
kind of grindy at times, but an actual mystery of sorts. Great girls (Jade needed a spanking many times though) and the goofy dialog and facial expressions on the MC cracked me up many times.
I'd love to see a follow up with the same characters, or maybe new characters in the same town setting.

Reactions: mickydoo

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Update complete APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: IffsCv and mickydoo

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Loved the game, even though it was a tad long ngl. If it wasnot self walkthroughed i'd prob take a month to finish this.

curious about the musics at the end though i am not sure i found it despite the names in the credits

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes