Kitsune7559

Jun 16, 2022
Does anyone play it on Android??.. if so, please tell me how to get the medicine View attachment 2587138
you can't do it without backdoor, the ported ver is bugged asf, if you want to pass, you should have PC to connect for and you can use "scrcpy" client to control your phone using PC keyboard/mouse, you can press it by using keyboard on PC, look tutorial for use that scrcpy app.. maybe you can also direct connect your phone to stand alone keyboard using otg... Ahh please also becareful about abnormal status in battle, once its accumulated and got triggered, its will bugged, you can fix this by replace the "CommonEvent.json" in apk with the one that someone sended before, for it you can use app like Apk editor for most easiest way

Last edited:

beardedGrump

Jun 13, 2020
For those of you trying to figure out how to get past the first part... with the naughty underwear... Put them on in accessory slot go back in forest and defeat some goblins... then come back... solved!!!

Fapper008

Sep 28, 2019
nvm i just visit they dlsite and it was prologue but they just sell that on steam. btw anyone know when they gonna release full story?

Marcy79

Feb 2, 2019
Guess this must be some bug... after defeating the cave ogre the path doesn't clear.... he's still there... and the translation is :censored::censored::censored:

Taor Dragnire

Feb 17, 2021
I feel stupid but I'm blocked when the village is attacked by geblins I go around in circles and I don't know if the error comes from the game or me. Is there an action to perform after defeating the goblins?

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
read somewhere that people said this was just a demo version, don't know if that was a joke or not :KEK:
also i do see some of the in-game scene on dev twitter, it does look like the game is still being developed

• Thinking Face
Reactions: derakino999

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I never played a game before where you're simply not allowed to break free. just sit there an await the game over.

Literally have to avoid the tentacles.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
This game gets frustrating at times. You fight the goblins and they knock you down. Gives you the option to "resist" but sometimes you can't get back up and then game over. Lost 10 minutes of progress. I might just drop this game tbh. I wanna play for the story but I'm losing interest fast.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes