Collection Video HydraFXX Collection [2024-06-06] [HydraFXX]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
What program is best for upscaling these videos to 4K and 60fps? I tried some with Topaz AI can it does not close, maybe my bitrate is set too low?

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
What program is best for upscaling these videos to 4K and 60fps? I tried some with Topaz AI can it does not close, maybe my bitrate is set too low?
Topaz Video AI but depends on the version. You have to play a little bit with the settings but from my tests it was the best one.

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
ok ill have to play with certain settings then
Don't worry overall profiles etc. are confusing as hell that is why I would recommend trying to render a very short loops from either other creators or I dunno and after that I would start with a bit longer ones. I'm not sure if Vanguard is still using Topaz but I recommended it to him a while ago and he published a few 60FPS version in this thread so it's very likely that you already come accross a few stuff that were done with Topaz.

Saraph

May 24, 2018
I do FPS interpolations with FlowFrames, which doesn't need any configuration at all to produce amazing results. You simply pick the target FPS and that's it.

When it comes to resolution upscaling, I tried to play with Topaz and had some success with anime, but couldn't really produce satisfactory results with detailed 3D animations. I'm confident there is a way with the right settings though.

Shinshiro

Sep 23, 2019
Ashley obsession goes brrrrrr
I'm waiting for Jill Warrick's model to get ripped. Her name might be a bit bland, but her character model is pretty hot, and I'd love to see Hydra or Nagoo take a swing at something with her. Preferably Hydra, since he tends to use the male models and love interests, too. As hot as Tifa and Aerith are, I wasn't super excited to see them getting railed by faceless goons, Corneo, or goddamn Sephiroth.

Hydra also does some kind of magic with his models. Not quite at the level of photorealism, but there's this indescribable quality of solidity to them that tends to be hit or miss with other animators. Dunno if that's his rendering settings or what, but I like it a lot. I think that shot of Ashley's ass in pantyhose really captures the essence of what I mean.

Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
I'm waiting for Jill Warrick's model to get ripped. Her name might be a bit bland, but her character model is pretty hot, and I'd love to see Hydra or Nagoo take a swing at something with her. Preferably Hydra, since he tends to use the male models and love interests, too. As hot as Tifa and Aerith are, I wasn't super excited to see them getting railed by faceless goons, Corneo, or goddamn Sephiroth.

Hydra also does some kind of magic with his models. Not quite at the level of photorealism, but there's this indescribable quality of solidity to them that tends to be hit or miss with other animators. Dunno if that's his rendering settings or what, but I like it a lot. I think that shot of Ashley's ass in pantyhose really captures the essence of what I mean.
I think it's a mixture of rendering and "resolution".
In the case of Hydra, I'm calling it ghost resolution, where something looks to be a higher res than it actually is.
I also agree. His quality is insane. Just wish he did longer releases, that's my only issue.

Reactions: gren69

Shinshiro

Sep 23, 2019
Might have something to do with his SSS settings or the way he doesn't make everyone shine like they were just dipped in a vat of massage oil. That's one of the things that bothers me about Nagoo. Like, sure, these folks are probably a little sweaty, but they're not going to be shiny enough to act as emergency reflectors in the middle of the road.

Reactions: gren69

Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
that's why i don't like this program, first of all, it doesn't work right, there is no way to set the desired bitrate. I don't even know what to advise you! I use , it has everything you need, more professional, and not buggy. And also good Topaz AI, but eats a lot of resources!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes