Collection Video HydraFXX Collection [2024-06-06] [HydraFXX]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

SS55★

Nov 24, 2018
I used the original Ashley Library 04 (1080p) 26 FPS as a source video.

So the way I see it, I have 2 options:
  1. Leave it as is and work with defaults, which in my opinion provide satisfactory results.
  2. Downgrade to a lower version, which uses older AI models, but seems to give users more configurability.
[/SPOILER]
We could have a separate thread for encoding/interpolation discussion as these can go long :)
Flowframes 1.36 is the latest Free version, 1.40 latest Patreon version.

Encode quality options are based on either bitrate input or CRF value.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The slow/fast preset does not control bitrates but defines which encoding algorithms to use:
Preset is a predefined set of encode settings where slower is better till a point post which is not practical.
If using slow preset, encoder will use better compression algorithm resulting in slighty lower file sizes.
If using slow preset, encoder will use better motion-detection algorithm resulting in better quality encode.
Standard preference for preset: Slow

For quality control, you can try decreasing the CRF value in encoding settings by 1 and find the value that suits your quality preference.
Standard preference for CRF: 16-22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: Above information is for clarification on ongoing discussion to help with individual choices; personally prefer original rendered video from artist for archiving.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Quick Follow Up, no promotion

Added all-in-one link for Animations 37-44
Added 34 Rachel Amber (FULL CUT)

Got pointed out on some missing stuff in OP + I decided to reduce the amount of links
was missing as well as 34 Rachel Amber (FULL CUT)
Everything should be good now

1.gif
I remember :p :ROFLMAO:

commanderkai

Feb 8, 2018
Quick Follow Up, no promotion

Added all-in-one link for Animations 37-44
Added 34 Rachel Amber (FULL CUT)

Got pointed out on some missing stuff in OP + I decided to reduce the amount of links
37 Harley Butt Work Cut 02 was missing as well as 34 Rachel Amber (FULL CUT)
Everything should be good now

View attachment 2739789
I remember :p :ROFLMAO:
That F95 sign with the middle finger is hilarious.

Reactions: ahsq and celltf

Drake_McCoy

Feb 15, 2021
Is there a varient of Ashley dining hall where she is wearing bra or a complete topless in Ashley Church? Because if u put the 4 short released the continuation of cloths doesn't fit. Or i guess i missed something please help thanks

Last edited:

GlassMi

Mar 30, 2023
When people post links in the discussion for extra content, are they always reflected and updated in the main post?

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
When people post links in the discussion for extra content, are they always reflected and updated in the main post?
Not always. Some are created by fans, upping the frame rate or adding voices, and aren't made by the original creator. Also when new stuff comes out lots of people post or mention it, so the thread creator doesn't always update right away.

Reactions: natz23 and GlassMi

LadyKennedy

Jul 27, 2023
Lord, i'm a newbie here and I have to say, you guys are god sent <3
if you have any more of those Leon scenes I'll take'em

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
oh I'm not going anywhere :WeSmart:
hey if you got some other RE artists I should check out, I'm open to recs (y)
RE is pretty popular, most of these animators have done stuff with RE characters here and there, the best way to find them is to go on rule34, search for specific character names, and from there browse the collections of the artists on this forum.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes