EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
328.png
Overview:
Hyperdimension Girl Quest!
is an ongoing Rpg game made by Datheroluka!. It features all four of the CPUs from Hyperdimension Neptunia as well as Cecil as Luka travels the world.
Two years after the downfall of Goddess Ilias Luka spends his days in peace, and slight dullness as he lives out his life. With Alice traveling the world on her own, Luka is quickly met with a strange earthquake like sound coming from the nearby mountains. Armed with the sword from his previous adventure, he travels there to find out what's going on.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-14
Release Date: 2023-06-14
Developer: Datheroluka! - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.4.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: -

title (2)-q7etgwir.png vs neptune-fvsqkdmt.png tumblr_inline_ogmfk1kayt1tk17vu_540-icmnxy9p.png 03_Alice9_1.png 06_Red Lizard2.png 22_M-7&GE-9_3.png 41_mothgirl3.png iliasmarceval.png

Last edited:

Datheroluka!

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2019
so by " is an ongoing Rpg game " it means it is an follow up of a game or it is not done?
It's currently still being developed, it's part 1 + 2.

Are the CGs original or are they stolen? If they're original I'll consider trying it out.
About 9% ~19% are assets from the og games. The rest are original pieces I've had made specifically for the game.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
It's currently still being developed, it's part 1 + 2.

About 9% ~19% are assets from the og games. The rest are original pieces I've had made specifically for the game.
Ah yeah I meant moreso like the sex scenes and stuff. I figured you were using some assets based on the previews. I'll give it a try. God knows part 3 probably won't come out this year and even if it does it won't be translated til a few years pass haha.

ColdPlate

Jul 19, 2020
Glad to see this put on here, neptunia girls in the shape of monster girls is definitely something that mgq followers wanted.

Reactions: Datheroluka!

Datheroluka!

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2019
Ah yeah I meant moreso like the sex scenes and stuff. I figured you were using some assets based on the previews. I'll give it a try. God knows part 3 probably won't come out this year and even if it does it won't be translated til a few years pass haha.
Oh! in that case, yes, every single sex scene in this game is custom made, no re-used art in that case!
Thanks for giving it a shot! as always, i'm down for any comments made about the game, hit me with that criticism, it only helps!

Reactions: QuestionTime

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
It always surprises me that there's not more lewd neptunia games, I know it's not like a crazy huge franchise but it still seems like untapped potential, so nice to see this :love:. Is there any IF content in there? She's criminally underappreciated

Reactions: Circle0Trick

BaCe

Jul 24, 2017
I'd love to share my thoughts about the game as it has a lot of potential by just looking at description and screenshots, but my first thought about the walkthrough - it's messy xD

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
HDN is trash, but I'm a sucker for monster girls so I'll give this a playthrough. If nothing else this will tide us for the time when we get to play Paradox Part 3.

madman32

Sep 24, 2017
Glad this is still getting worked on, I enjoyed this fangame a lot. Despite having way too many branching paths and occasionally frustrating bosses, I think it delivers when it comes to having a lot of content and carrying the monster girl quest spirit.

Reactions: QuestionTime

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HyperdimensionGirlQuest-2.4.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Oh! in that case, yes, every single sex scene in this game is custom made, no re-used art in that case!
Thanks for giving it a shot! as always, i'm down for any comments made about the game, hit me with that criticism, it only helps!
I'll let you you know how I like it after I play through some