Ren'Py Abandoned Hypno Family Trainer [v0.1.2] [HF Trainer]

jeckdex

Aug 27, 2017
hello, I'm demo :) hi I just downloaded your game but I'm stuck the codes are not working pls I need your help don't get me a hint I know what the codes are but there not working please fixes it. And ye one thing why don't you make a youtube channel
not my game, HFT, the original author ghosted - but I can try to help out:
* the codes have to be typed verbatim: "reveal your femininity" "boost your self esteem" respectively
* there is a hard cap to let you know no more content is available past that point - and there hasn't been for close to 4 years now

May 15, 2021
* the codes have to be typed verbatim: "reveal your femininity" "boost your self esteem" respectively
* there is a hard cap to let you know no more content is available past that point - and there hasn't been for close to 4 years now
what does that mean

Steven_3000

Nov 17, 2018
I hope you are still working on this, good luck

jeckdex

Aug 27, 2017
banner.jpg

- The June Update: v0.1.0-

Huzzah! This marks a major milestone in HFT_RX. Completing the restoration initiative from September 2020.
The original game is roughly 90% restored.
HFT_RX v0.1.0 has all scenes from the original restored (except for costume variants)
* Jen Dance level 1/2
* Jen Show breast level 1
* Joa Dance level 1/2
* Joa Show breast level 1

The game still needs some re-balancing. So saves most likely won't (shouldn't)

Major changes:
* Introduction of Influences.
In order for women to leave their rooms unlocked you have to "Influence" them. You have to spend a session to make them leave it unlocked like before, but after some time (3 days), you have to re-influence them to unlock it again. This system might need some fine tuning but the idea is that further you are in the game, the longer the influences stick.

* Inductions
Gonna start working more on the inductions.

* Removal of making money via computer
I will re-add this later. Currently there's not a lot of things to buy, and hypno_skill is easily enough to grind in my opinion.

Next month
* bug fixes and stability (a new release if there's anything major)
* new roadmap for the coming development cycle - now taking in suggestions (bathroom already noted)

PC:
OSX:

As always, any and all feedback is welcome

Reactions: TwilightPinkiePie

nefernefer

Feb 9, 2021
Hello again, good to know everything is moving forward, and you're listening to (my) suggestions. Haha!

I've made a quick play-through and noticed two small bugs:
1. Jen in her room is in her regular clothing and has only regular dialog option, like she is in the living room. I think this happens about two times through the day, but mornings and evenings work fine.
2. When you speak with Jen in the living room, and she very likes you she will mention you hypnotized her even though you haven't yet.

Question:
After requests for both girls you get a dialog option to say something in the lines of: We will continue working on it. Which boosts influence points. What are those?

Suggestion:
I get that you want to go for realism with having to hypnotized them again and again to keep the doors open, but for full immersion you need this for every action. I can imagine a system in which all stats decrease with time, so you have to constantly work on them or lose progress. However, wouldn't that be annoying?

Keep the good work! Cheers!

Reactions: jeckdex

jeckdex

Aug 27, 2017
Hello again, good to know everything is moving forward, and you're listening to (my) suggestions. Haha!

I've made a quick play-through and noticed two small bugs:
1. Jen in her room is in her regular clothing and has only regular dialog option, like she is in the living room. I think this happens about two times through the day, but mornings and evenings work fine.
2. When you speak with Jen in the living room, and she very likes you she will mention you hypnotized her even though you haven't yet.

Question:
After requests for both girls you get a dialog option to say something in the lines of: We will continue working on it. Which boosts influence points. What are those?

Suggestion:
I get that you want to go for realism with having to hypnotized them again and again to keep the doors open, but for full immersion you need this for every action. I can imagine a system in which all stats decrease with time, so you have to constantly work on them or lose progress. However, wouldn't that be annoying?

Keep the good work! Cheers!
Thank you for taking the time to play and review as well.

For the bug reports.
1. It's not fully fleshed out yet, but the idea is sometimes the girls wouldn't be in their bedroom clothing yet - giving you a chance to do more actions. From the original design docs I've found - Lv3 has to be "more natural", so to speak.

2. Ah good catch, fixed

Question about Obedience/Influence:
* Absolutely nothing currently, similar to shyness

On Suggestions on Influence:
* This is where the previous stat is going to get slotted in actually. The higher your skill and their obedience, the more effective your Influence actions will be. 3 days will be tedious, so you will have to grind out Obedience/Influence. Eventually your suggestions will take weeks to wear off and eventually just permanent. Alternatively you will be able to add/remove them so you can create conditions. For example: a post hypnotic suggestion to lock themselves out of their room at night so they will go somewhere else to sleep

Reactions: nefernefer

nefernefer

Feb 9, 2021
wait i have 0.1.2 but7 you got 0.1.0 it ok wait on this can we do more thing
Those are 2 separate games made by 2 different people! Old one is dead. New one will have an update next month. What is your language? Maybe I can explain this to you in your language?

Last edited:
May 15, 2021
View attachment 1231751

- The June Update: v0.1.0-

Huzzah! This marks a major milestone in HFT_RX. Completing the restoration initiative from September 2020.
The original game is roughly 90% restored.
HFT_RX v0.1.0 has all scenes from the original restored (except for costume variants)
* Jen Dance level 1/2
* Jen Show breast level 1
* Joa Dance level 1/2
* Joa Show breast level 1

The game still needs some re-balancing. So saves most likely won't (shouldn't)

Major changes:
* Introduction of Influences.
In order for women to leave their rooms unlocked you have to "Influence" them. You have to spend a session to make them leave it unlocked like before, but after some time (3 days), you have to re-influence them to unlock it again. This system might need some fine tuning but the idea is that further you are in the game, the longer the influences stick.

* Inductions
Gonna start working more on the inductions.

* Removal of making money via computer
I will re-add this later. Currently there's not a lot of things to buy, and hypno_skill is easily enough to grind in my opinion.

Next month
* bug fixes and stability (a new release if there's anything major)
* new roadmap for the coming development cycle - now taking in suggestions (bathroom already noted)

PC: Mega
OSX: Mega

As always, any and all feedback is welcome
whens the update

jeckdex

Aug 27, 2017
whens the update
The month of July I try to get it in on the first week but things spill over and I share updates on the second week.

That said, the July update would be the development roadmap and priorities, so there won't be anything playable.

Thank you for your patience.

May 15, 2021
The month of July I try to get it in on the first week but things spill over and I share updates on the second week.

That said, the July update would be the development roadmap and priorities, so there won't be anything playable.

Thank you for your patience.
ok tell me when you get it

jeckdex

Aug 27, 2017
- The July update -
Roadmaps, commitments, update schedule

Anything worth doing is worth doing well

This serves as the year end report of HFT_RX development. Just because it's a free game with no payment on my side, doesn't mean I should treat the project and your people's (what little there is) attention and support any less. So if interested here is my statement and plans for the next upcoming year.

Closing statements of previous goals:
* We are closing in on 1 year of me taking over and re-starting development. The initial objective was to recreate HFT from scratch and I believe that was pretty much achieved with the exception of dresses, but I've also added the "navigate to any room" feature we were promised in the original so it's a bit of give and take.
The next year should have less banal updates.

Improvements/Changes in the process:

* There were a lot of dead months. Since this is a team of 1, and as a hobby project, this is to be expected. I cannot promise more frequent updates. However I think I can set some goals on release dates at the very least for the people who check in monthly on an abandoned game in an abandoned thread. (more in the next section)

* Dead thread means less feedback and less people knowing about this: Some people have suggested I move to a new thread, and I believe we can now do this. I have slotted this in the schedule

Roadmap:

Feature list (by priority)
* UI Improvements Progress bars: Addressing the original comment of not knowing when the next scene will be, and that is per design spec since these are to be removed to increase the "will they/won't they" aspect. I've experimented with this and yes, it does indeed suck. So I'd like to explore a progress bar implementation instead. Each training action will result in a progress bar and that should be an indicator if you need more or less training action.

* Implementation of "Days Of The Week": To break the grind monotony, the women's schedule and possibilities should shift. At least for weekend and weekday.

* Clean up the gameplay loop: Have all the stats listed and defined, and fix the grind so that it feels like a game.

* Adding the bathroom: What house doesn't have a bathroom and nothing says control and trainer game than having someone wash you

* More sprites: Corruption games have gone international but I still feel like they stand on the shoulders of Japanese VNs. One technique that makes JP VNs so meaty is using sprites and text instead of outright CG for expositions.

* Level 3 and Level 4 of Dance and Show breast: I don't know about you people, but I've waited close to 3 years and spent a lot of money on Patreon to see these scenes.

* Officially go public: make a new thread, announce it in various places

Release Schedule:
If we are all aligned on the above items and priority, then this is my Forecast of updates
* August: Give summary of progress
* September: Preview of New UI
* October: v0.2.0 (with new room and week system)
* November: Preview of New Sprites
* December: v0.3.0 (Level 3 implemented)
* January: we go public
* February: v0.4.0 (Level 4 implemented)

Thank you for your continued support

Reactions: nefernefer

jeckdex

Aug 27, 2017
- The August Update -

After a lot of testing stuff out and mapping out the grind (as compared to other MC games). I think I'm ready to finalize the Gameplay loop. A bit of a boring update; but these technicalities needed to be hammered out.

What follows is what will be implemented - for those that want to discover the game for themselves, I suggest skipping. To those that want an active feedback, please feel free to review and leave comments

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.