Ren'Py Abandoned Hypno Family Trainer [v0.1.2] [HF Trainer]

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
The question is?
If you lacked both financial and psychological support, and also the availability of time for creation! So we should not judge it that easy!
He had support, better than most at the time. He just stopped doing anything and is still making money now.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
It was abandon in a Early stage so the most u can get is some flashing tities & Dance and some lewd wardrobe from female characters.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
there could have been so much stuff. the foundation is very good . anyone can come and if they have the capability make an awesome game like witch trainer . but alas

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, saddly, its not because of good even the best foundation than a project can be completed, main point if skills, then situation (ie : time + mental and physical status). Add motivation etc.

Reactions: BoohooBitch

Redranger17

Sep 3, 2018
I loved playing this game, and I have a few ideas on how to update the game storywise, I just don;t have the artistic skills or the coding skills required to do it. anyone who wants this to continue, who knows how to program? or might be able to link me to the original creator of the game?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
In any case, first step as to relaunched content is clear ok from original developer.
In case the game has a Readme it may be mentioned there, still its quite the main reason games goes abandoned..

Majime

Nov 22, 2017
Cover.jpg

- - - -

intro_1.png jen_tv_check1_caught.png joa_room_bothsleep2.png joa_room_lead2.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Incest
Male protagonist
No sexual content
3dcg

Reactions: asd33asd33