RPGM Completed Hypnosis App Apartment ~What? Showing My Pussy is the Standard Greeting Here, Right?~ [v1.0] [Heat Warning]

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
This guy is knonw on ULMF for doing basic MTL. Almost zero editing, fixes word wrapping only when someone points it out. The quality is super bad. 0/10 for the "translation".
Thanks for the information... That is why I have to redo a lot of things I have already done when I first uploaded before I found that "translation"

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Oh also let my put this as a quote from one of his posts, read this and think about it if he did "Translate and edit" this. He barely knows english, probbably his posts are also google translated.
If any error or there is a Japanese word still not translate let me know and please screenshot so making my life easier to fix the problem so... I wanna thank@ "mayaktheunholy" for opening forums and letting me spam xD and enjoy the game I might not going to polish the English because that will be harder then translate so I let it be default English for now Thank for you patience

Reactions: Thant San

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Oh also let my put this as a quote from one of his posts, read this and think about it if he did "Translate and edit" this. He barely knows english, probbably his posts are also google translated.
Well at least more people will know about this game now that it will be spread on internet and someone will really translate this... or that is what at least I hope...

Reactions: FFTW

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice! Love your previous NPC sex series you uploaded in the past, now you're move to mind control one...Can't wait to play this one and hope to see you giving us more games like this and the NPC sex in the future Thant San

Reactions: Thant San

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Well im not saying a MTL cant get quite good when handled properly and edited properly, for instance both Psychokinetic Girl Sailor Splendor and Magical Fighting Princess Rirustia were MTL'ed and heavily edited by Meowstrophe and he did an amazing job on that. In his case i would rate the translation quality as 6 or 7 out of 10.

Gonna check back on this after you edit it, maybe it will become more playable.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Nice! Love your previous NPC sex series you uploaded in the past, now you're move to mind control one...Can't wait to play this one and hope to see you giving us more games like this and the NPC sex in the future Thant San
Well some of the NPC games have kids in it yeah literally kids which breaks the rule in here.. so I couldn't upload them

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Gonna finish Space Pirate Sara so I can review it. Then I'mma gonna play and review this all the way through.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Well im not saying a MTL cant get quite good when handled properly and edited properly, for instance both Psychokinetic Girl Sailor Splendor and Magical Fighting Princess Rirustia were MTL'ed and heavily edited by Meowstrophe and he did an amazing job on that. In his case i would rate the translation quality as 6 or 7 out of 10.

Well for me I have played a lot of MTL games and I have reached to the point where I don't even know what is considered as great quality of english anymore... and I always at least understand what to do in MTL games.. so I don't think I will edit this anymore

• Haha
Reactions: JayTac

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Gonna finish Space Pirate Sara so I can review it. Then I'mma gonna play and review this all the way through.
You mean Space Detective Sara? Cant get into this game, two things that usually turn me off in hentai games is breast size (either big as melons or flat lolis) and tight clothing which makes them look like they are naked whole time. This game has both.
I like games like Rirustia, none of the above problems, normal clothing and perfect breasts.

• Angry
Reactions: FFTW and MIC132

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
This game is really not bad, I am just wondering if it still has this bug where after the 50th greeting you are unable to change clothes (which locks you out of lots of content)

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
This game is really not bad, I am just wondering if it still has this bug where after the 50th greeting you are unable to change clothes (which locks you out of lots of content)
It is fixed in this version... Check the change log.. If it doesn't use data(backup) folder in www folder which is originally machine translated by me and I can 100% confirm it is fixed

cofer

Jul 28, 2017
This is like the third MTL game in a row this week. What the fuck man. And it initially said it wasn't MTL.

kingking00

Nov 1, 2016

If it's an MTL then it's never going to be a good translation no matter how much editing you do

• Angry
Reactions: maxsuz and cofer
2.40 star(s) 9 Votes