RPGM Completed Hypnosis App Apartment ~What? Showing My Pussy is the Standard Greeting Here, Right?~ [v1.0] [Heat Warning]

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Altair1243

Aug 17, 2019
As someone who plays these types of games for the scenes and hentai, I can't enjoy MTL google-fu since it takes away from the enjoyment. If I wanted to see the scenes without understanding the context then I'd just look at the cgs. :/
Uh, not going to say this is always the case, but with MTL you can usually understand the general scenario. Also, as has been said, it's better than nothing at all

Reactions: Thant San

p0tboi

Oct 20, 2020
Here's a full save from ULMF, gets straight to the recollection zone with everything unlocked so you don't need to grind

Reactions: Ik its

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Hello! So, I may or may not be working on a manual translation of this game right now! It's not too bad, the CommonEvents is kinda hefty with 1300 lines to translate, but otherwise it seems pretty quick.

Quick question, you know those sound effects people make when they kiss in Japanese games? You know, like:
んちゅ……ちゅぴっ、ちゅぴっ……。and all that? Do people prefer to have them being translated literally (Nchu... chupi, chupi...) or as if done in English (*kiss... slurp, slurp...*), because I've always wondered how people react to that type of thing. Hopefully I can make some decent progress with it!

Down below is the progress I'm currently on and my thoughts. Because I need to vent emotions somehow. Also, why the hell not, lol.

Edit: Wait there's actually 2500 lines in CommonEvents what the fu-

Edit: THESE ANIMATIONS ARE SO FUCKING GOOD IM SO HYPED TO PLAY IT WHEN IT GETS FULLY TRANSLATED, AHHHHHH

Edit: THEY DID THAT THING WHERE THE WORDS ARE GARBLED WHEN THE GIRL IS BLOWING YOU, AND MY BRAIN IS IMPLODING RIGH T NOW

Last edited:

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Quick question, you know those sound effects people make when they kiss in Japanese games? You know, like:
んちゅ……ちゅぴっ、ちゅぴっ……。and all that? Do people prefer to have them being translated literally (Nchu... chupi, chupi...) or as if done in English (*kiss... slurp, slurp...*)
My vote for english.

PS. Good luck or not.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
んちゅ……ちゅぴっ、ちゅぴっ……。and all that? Do people prefer to have them being translated literally (Nchu... chupi, chupi...) or as if done in English (*kiss... slurp, slurp...*), because I've always wondered how people react to that type of thing. Hopefully I can make some decent progress with it!
For me it is better if it is litterally translate but I don't mind if it is done in English too

Good luck Take your time if you want.. No need to rush..

Reactions: LethargicArtic

kasdiddd

Sep 15, 2018
Translated literally

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Holy crap there's like 80+ events if you count the greetings from what I've gathered, the budget for this game was insane. and each specific combo of settings is unique in its own way.

The gods of mind control have blessed me with content for 2021 T^T

Reactions: Babek_420

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Holy crap there's like 80+ events if you count the greetings from what I've gathered, the budget for this game was insane. and each specific combo of settings is unique in its own way.

The gods of mind control have blessed me with content for 2021 T^T
Not really. There weren't really a whole lot of CG's AT ALL. It was quite disappointing.
There were like only 5 events that were more or less 'unique' (as I wrote before). The rest is constantly re-used for greetings & scenes alike.
Some text changes sure, but you get bored of reading any of that pretty quickly if each scene that comes up is a re-used CG.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Not really. There weren't really a whole lot of CG's AT ALL. It was quite disappointing.
There were like only 5 events that were more or less 'unique' (as I wrote before). The rest is constantly re-used for greetings & scenes alike.
Some text changes sure, but you get bored of reading any of that pretty quickly if each scene that comes up is a re-used CG.
Yeah CG-wise there isn't much, I'd wager around 24 in total not counting repeats, but I actually quite like the different scenarios, even in the greetings. They're also animated which definitely makes them better. It helps that cognitive manipulation in mind control is a favorite of mine. The customizations make this game deceptively long to translate, I've worked on it for more than 12 hours already and I've only gotten through like 40% of the greetings and like two of the unique story-related sex ones. I didn't even realize that they add new customizations to her greetings as you progress, it went from like 12 greetings I needed to check to fucking 56 with like two achievement unlocks.

I kinda wish they added the greetings to the CG mode so that it's easier for me to access, but oh well, I can make do. Hope you had a Happy New Year by the way, lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thant San

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah CG-wise there isn't much, I'd wager around 24 in total not counting repeats, but I actually quite like the different scenarios, even in the greetings. They're also animated which definitely makes them better. It helps that cognitive manipulation in mind control is a favorite of mine. The customizations make this game deceptively long to translate, I've worked on it for more than 12 hours already and I've only gotten through like 40% of the greetings and like two of the unique story-related sex ones. I didn't even realize that they add new customizations to her greetings as you progress, it went from like 12 greetings I needed to check to fucking 56 with like two achievement unlocks.

I kinda wish they added the greetings to the CG mode so that it's easier for me to access, but oh well, I can make do. Hope you had a Happy New Year by the way, lol
Well, if done well I can also appreciate the multi-tiered scene, where each time you escalate farther. The same imagery does appear multiple times then, but only for that tiered scene. Basically, the approach you see in Clymenia games for example.

Here, well, you have completely unrelated events reusing the same CG work. That's just kinda lazy. And the 3rd time or more I just didn't want to bother reading anymore what different lines they slapped onto the same image ya know.

New Year was fine. But no celebrations/party here since they were pretty much government mandated to be cancelled.
So it went by like any other random work day, with me playing my PS4, until I randomly checked the clock and noticed the year had ended like an hour ago. :sneaky:

Reactions: Franticdispo

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Hello, update. I'm done with all the greetings, just need to do the sex scenes and endings and it's fully translated. That's 71 scenarios in total dealt with, phew. Just as reference, here's the content down below of each combination of greetings, as well as a rubric for what everything means. It's not completely done based on the rubric, and there may be some errors but it's generally completed. I will be solidifying this table during the playtesting period of it. This will also serve as part of the eventual walkthrough I always post with games I translate, so if you wanna just go in blind, try not to read the table, lol.

Also they have an Animal Crossing reference in this game and I feel the need to explain things because I was torn on how to translate it and it was pretty interesting so why not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Key:
(___) = Content in said combination.
(Same) = Whether it be an Old Man or a Young Man, the scene plays out the same. If it does not have this tag, there are different greetings for the Old Men and the Young Men.
(N/A) = Not applicable.
(Double) = [Double Sensitivity] function is ON. If the greeting does not have this function, the [Double Sensitivity] function is OFF.
(Same as ___) = The same scene will play in the circumstance mentioned.
(Same as Morning/Evening) = The same scene from the other time-variant mentioned will play.

GreetingNormal(O/Y)Weak(O/Y)Medium(O/Y)Strong(O/Y)
Morning:N/AN/AN/AN/A
Regular(Greeting)(Lift Skirt)(Groping)(Lift Skirt, No Panties)
No Skirt(Show Breasts)(Bare Breasts/Pussy)(Kissing)(Same) (Masturbation)
Underwear(Greeting)(Show Breasts)(Show Pussy)(Bare Breasts/Pussy)
Gyaru Gal(Greeting)(Undressing)(Stripping Naked)(Kissing) (Same as No Panties (Medium))
Gyaru Gal (Naked)(Same) (Handjob)(Same)(Blowjob)(Same) (Titfuck)(Same) (Orgy)
Regular (Double)(Same) (Footjob)(Same as previous)(Same as previous)(Same as previous)
No Skirt (Double)(Same) (Masturbation)(Same as previous)(Same as previous)(Same as previous)
Underwear (Double)(Same)(Same as Gyaru Gal (Double))(Same as previous)(Same as previous)(Same as previous)
Gyaru Gal (Double)(Same)(Blowjob)(Same as previous)(Same as previous)(Same as previous)
Gyaru Gal (Naked) (Double)(Same)(Titjob)(Same as previous)(Same as previous)(Same as previous)
Evening:N/AN/AN/AN/A
Regular(Normal)(Show Pussy)(Groping)(Lift Skirt, No Panties)
No Skirt(Show Breasts)(Bare Breasts/Pussy)(Kissing)(Same)(Masturbation)
Underwear(SexHara)(Groping)(Underwear Off)(Fingering)
Gyaru Gal(Groping)(Undressing)(Stripping Naked)(Same)(Kissing) (Same as Morning)
Gyaru Gal (Naked)(Same)(Handjob)(Same)(Handjob + Titjob)(Same)(Titfuck)(Same)(Orgy)
Regular (Double)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)
No Skirt (Double)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)
Underwear (Double)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)
Gyaru Gal (Double)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)

Finished BAD END: Look at smartphone in middle of desk, appears after day 14; will check if SP at 0 requirement necessary. (FDom Footjob)

Now I'mma go play Genshin for a bit before continuing work ^~^

Oct 30, 2019
Hello, update. I'm done with all the greetings, just need to do the sex scenes and endings and it's fully translated. That's 71 scenarios in total dealt with, phew. Just as reference, here's the content down below of each combination of greetings, as well as a rubric for what everything means. It's not completely done based on the rubric, and there may be some errors but it's generally completed. I will be solidifying this table during the playtesting period of it. This will also serve as part of the eventual walkthrough I always post with games I translate, so if you wanna just go in blind, try not to read the table, lol.

Also they have an Animal Crossing reference in this game and I feel the need to explain things because I was torn on how to translate it and it was pretty interesting so why not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Key:
(Same) = Whether it be an Old Man or a Young Man, the scene plays out the same. If it does not have this tag, there are different greetings for the Old Men and the Young Men.
(N/A) = Not applicable.
(Double) = [Double Sensitivity] function is ON. If the greeting does not have this function, the [Double Sensitivity] function is OFF.
(Same as Morning/Evening) = The same scene from the other time-variant mentioned will play.

Gyaru Gal(Greeting)(Undressing)(Stripping Naked)(Kissing) (Same as No Panties (Medium))
Regular (Double)(Same) (Footjob)(Same as previous)(Same as previous)(Same as previous)
No Skirt (Double)(Same) (Masturbation)(Same as previous)(Same as previous)(Same as previous)
Underwear (Double)(Same)(Same as Gyaru Gal (Double))(Same as previous)(Same as previous)(Same as previous)
Gyaru Gal (Double)(Same)(Blowjob)(Same as previous)(Same as previous)(Same as previous)
Gyaru Gal (Naked) (Double)(Same)(Titjob)(Same as previous)(Same as previous)(Same as previous)
Gyaru Gal(Groping)(Undressing)(Stripping Naked)(Same)(Kissing) (Same as Morning)
Gyaru Gal (Naked)(Same)(Handjob)(Same)(Handjob + Titjob)(Same)(Titfuck)(Same)(Orgy)
Regular (Double)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)
No Skirt (Double)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)
Underwear (Double)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)
Gyaru Gal (Double)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)(Same as Morning)

Finished BAD END: Look at smartphone in middle of desk, appears after day 14; will check if SP at 0 requirement necessary. (FDom Footjob)

Now I'mma go play Genshin for a bit before continuing work ^~^
you're doing God's work, save us non bilingual peasants from our shitty MTL.

Seriously, thanks for putting the time in, it's appreciated.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
you're doing God's work, save us non bilingual peasants from our shitty MTL.

Seriously, thanks for putting the time in, it's appreciated.
Funnily enough, that's the reason I picked up translating, because I really didn't like MTL and wanted proper translations. I used to be a non-bilingual peasant before I studied Japanese for a bit, but I'm quite glad things ended up the way they did!

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Hi. It's fully translated :3
This is currently every event in the game, but I will have to check over them just to make sure. I like to proofread to make sure wrapped text is fine, or that I haven't made any glaring errors before I send it out.

Note: I have translated the sound effects literally, though it's because I'm experimenting with what feels natural through translating. I may switch back to how I usually did it, which was just inputting the Japanese version of the SFX. For Busty Elf I worked with a partner who preferred to do literal translations of sound effects (i.e. lick, slurp instead of rero, chupa), but I'm finding it to be lackluster as I translate more and more games.

Any other hypnosis games out there that are being requested? I'm all for recommendations!

Key:
(N/A) = Not applicable.
NOTE: The Naked outfit (The Regular version) will only unlock once you have sex with a resident at least one time. All other options in this table can be unlocked through greetings with the residents.

Naked (Same as Gyaru Gal (Naked))(Same)(Handjob)(Same)(Blowjob)(Same)(Titfuck)(Same)(Orgy)
Naked(Same as Gyaru Gal (Naked))(Same)(Handjob)(Same)(Handjob + Titjob)(Same)(Titfuck)(Same)(Orgy)

Finished Landlord Sex (Raised Leg Sex)(First time)
Finished Landlord Sex (Missionary Sex)(1st time for “Let’s just have sex”)
Finished Landlord Sex (Double Peace Ahegao Sex)(2nd time for "Let's just have sex")

Finished Masturbation in Day (Double Sensitivity)
Finished Masturbation in Day II (Double Sensitivity)
Finished Masturbation in Night (Double Sensitivity)
Finished Masturbation in Night II (Double Sensitivity)

Finished BAD END: Look at smartphone in middle of desk, appears after day 14, OR, Sleep w/ 0 SP (FDom Footjob)
Finished HYPNOSIS COMPLETE END: Complete all achievements, talk to Landlord, pick “End it.”
Finished LOVER END: Complete all achievements, talk to Landlord, pick “Keep her to myself.”

(No ____) = This variant of Mai will not be allowed for the situation. If it does not have this, both forms can be used, though the dialogue stays the same. Other variants like [Naked], [No Underwear], etc. will not yield new scenes, it will only depend on whether Mai is in [Regular] or [Gyaru Gal] mode.
(Animation) = The scene is animated. Otherwise, it uses normal CG illustrations.
StrangersSex FriendLoversStrangers (Double)Sex Friend (Double)Lovers (Double)
InexperiencedFootjob (No Gyaru)BlowjobMissionary (Animation)N/AN/AN/A
AccustomedBlowjob (Animation)Orgy (Just Handjobs)Blowjob + Titjob (Animation) N/AN/AN/A
PervertedTitjob (Animation)Blowjob + OrgyCowgirl (Animation)N/AN/AN/A
Inexperienced (Double)N/AN/AN/AMasturbation (No Gyaru)Missionary (Animation)Doggy-style (Animation)
Accustomed (Double)N/AN/AN/AMasturbation w/Group (No Gyaru)Raised Leg Sex (No Gyaru)Raised Leg Sex (No Gyaru)
Perverted (Double)N/AN/AN/ACowgirl (Animation)Doggy-style (Cum Dumpster) (Animation)Double Peace Ahegao Sex (No Regular) (Animation)

Common Sense Modification Events:
[Room 103]: Photo Shoot (No Gyaru)
[Room 304]: Balance Ball Exercises (Animation)
[Room 301]: Massage (Animation)
[Room 204]: Lower Body Training (Animation)
[Room 203]: Upper Body Training (Animation)

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Hoo boy, this took longer than I thought. Anyway, here it is! The save file in it should have all scenes unlocked in the Recollection Mode, and I've checked all the scenes for any major errors. If it doesn't, there should be easy instructions on how to unlock it. Just extract and run. Have fun!

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Hoo boy, this took longer than I thought. Anyway, here it is! The save file in it should have all scenes unlocked in the Recollection Mode, and I've checked all the scenes for any major errors. If it doesn't, there should be easy instructions on how to unlock it. Just extract and run. Have fun!

Hypnosis App Apartment ~Showing My Pussy is the Standard Greeting Here, Right?~
Ok I will update the thread after I downloaded the file! Thanks for translating the game! I really appreciated it!

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes