RPGM Completed Hypnosis App Apartment ~What? Showing My Pussy is the Standard Greeting Here, Right?~ [v1.0] [Heat Warning]

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Senn211

Mar 30, 2018
I beg to differ. It's true that MTL can be barely understandable at times, but when time and effort have been put into editing it, the game can become almost as good as an actual translation. Because at that point, it is.
Just because an mtl is edited to be legible far from means it is accurate to the authors intent.

Reactions: Zoey Quartz

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
This is like the third MTL game in a row this week. What the fuck man. And it initially said it wasn't MTL.
Yeah sorry about that the guy in ulmf said it was 100% translated even said things like polishing English.... So I didn't think it was edited MTL

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
As someone who plays these types of games for the scenes and hentai, I can't enjoy MTL google-fu since it takes away from the enjoyment. If I wanted to see the scenes without understanding the context then I'd just look at the cgs. :/

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
What does "NPC" mean?
Is it some category of h-games?

whats the full word?
NPC means "Non-Player Character".
That series plays on the trope of NPCs having a limited scope of functions i.e. they can only act within their programming and can't make their own choices. So, the NPC sex games basically have the player 'hypnotize/reprogram' the NPCs into sex toys.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
What does "NPC" mean?
Is it some category of h-games?

whats the full word?
NPC means "Non-Player Character".
That series plays on the trope of NPCs having a limited scope of functions i.e. they can only act within their programming and can't make their own choices. So, the NPC sex games basically have the player 'hypnotize/reprogram' the NPCs into sex toys.
Yeah as S3vatari0n said... to explain in simpler terms it is just emotionless sex with a bunch of girls without resisting or having any emotions... Well just try playing one of those games and you will understand... I recommend "NPC sex private school"

Willie_wonder

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah sorry about that the guy in ulmf said it was 100% translated even said things like polishing English.... So I didn't think it was edited MTL
If I'm being honest, this translation at this point is still playable, I appreciate the extra effort you put in to make it better, for that you have my thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thant San

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
As someone who plays these types of games for the scenes and hentai, I can't enjoy MTL google-fu since it takes away from the enjoyment. If I wanted to see the scenes without understanding the context then I'd just look at the cgs. :/
Then you did not play Splendor, Rirustia or Bitch Exorcist Rio 6. BTW the last game was MTLed but edited by someone who played all other games several times, he had the full knowledge of the setting to make the MTL sound like the translations from previous games. At no point you would say that it was MTL thats how good it was. You dont have to know japanese to make edits on gibberish from google translate to make it sound like a translation by someone who knows japanese, the only thing you need is either being a native english speaking person, or know it very very good. The ULMF guy who MTLed and supposedly edited the game from this topic was writing posts on the level of google translate, which clearly means he himself probably does not speak english or has minimal knowledge of this language. ALSO 99% MTL are NOT EDITED, even if those who did them claim they edited them you can be 99% sure they did not.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
what does the maid on the second floor mean mean when she says to wait two weeks?
I don't think those are meant for anything.. I think it is just maid talking to herself.. Anyway it doesn't impact anything like conditions to get endings

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This guy is knonw on ULMF for doing basic MTL. Almost zero editing, fixes word wrapping only when someone points it out. The quality is super bad. 0/10 for the "translation".
I think I know who you're talking about. If it is who I think it is, then I am not surprised. I used to be fairly active on ULMF. Have had experience with some of his earlier works...

hikao27

May 2, 2019
thank you for the upload and patch, thant san! will you continue fixing the MTL texts in the future?

Ps: i hope there is a notion in which people decide to fix MTL to at leaast a more understandable english despite the wrong translation lol

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
thank you for the upload and patch, thant san! will you continue fixing the MTL texts in the future?

Ps: i hope there is a notion in which people decide to fix MTL to at leaast a more understandable english despite the wrong translation lol
Well for me I have played a lot of MTL games and I have reached to the point where I don't even know what is considered as great quality of english anymore... and I always at least understand what to do in MTL games.. so I don't think I will edit this anymore
Well as I said in above message... I don't think I will edit this anymore

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes