RPGM Completed Hypnosis App Apartment ~What? Showing My Pussy is the Standard Greeting Here, Right?~ [v1.0] [Heat Warning]

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Anmeon

Nov 16, 2020
Is there any way to remove the English translation..... I tried all three download link and I don't know how to get rid of the MTL

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Just found it after doing machine translation... It seems someone already did 100% translation in
I am uploading already patched version on Mediafire, Gofile and workupload now
Is this still a thing? Link says the post cannot be found.

Rahaga

Jun 19, 2017
Clothes bug out right after the 1 Sex achievement.
Gyaru /Gal becomes unequipable. Should that outfit be available from day one?

Last edited:

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Clothes bug out right after the 1 Sex achievement.
Gyaru /Gal becomes unequipable. Should that outfit be available from day one?
Here is the initial version... In this version the big bug fix which I said in changelog is still there but pretty sure the bug you are facing is not there since I have played this version myself to the end... Just place in game folder but make sure to backup before doing that...

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
u.u in this case it is notorious that it has some bugs, someone has some full save to see only for the scenes and that?.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Here is the initial version... In this version the big bug fix which I said in changelog is still there but pretty sure the bug you are facing is not there since I have played this version myself to the end... Just place in game folder but make sure to backup before doing that...
Be sure to 'switch out' the translation from the OP with another version right before doing the first sex event. Basically, right before the bug pops up.
Then do the S-event, let the features unlock -> Replace the data folder again with the one from the OP.

Switching out afterwards and loading up a 'busted' save doesn't fix it.

Whatever's busted, it's busted for that 'unlock'. Afterwards you can keep going with this one.

Reactions: Thant San

SimplyDex

Jun 17, 2017
Does the save file in op have everything? Some scenes said I haven't unlocked it yet even though I used the phone to change the settings to match it.

Last edited:

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Hm, interesting. I was excited to see it being translated, but from the comments it seems to be MTL for the most part. I might end up manually translating this in the future for fun or something.

Reactions: SimplyDex

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Hm, interesting. I was excited to see it being translated, but from the comments it seems to be MTL for the most part. I might end up manually translating this in the future for fun or something.
Well, it's short enough not to matter too much.

Also, waaaaay too much asset recycling for events. Pretty much constantly seeing the same CG's popup all over the place.
You'd expect the 'greetings' to be different from the 'sex' events, but turns out that it's often just the same CG with different text, so you just end up skipping much of the text anyway since it's kind of more of the same.

I think there were like 5 properly 'unique' ones or something by going around with reality perception distortion enabled.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Might pass on this one cause of MTL but anyone know other games like this? Stuff like this and the noblemans retort are always nice.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Well, it's short enough not to matter too much.

Also, waaaaay too much asset recycling for events. Pretty much constantly seeing the same CG's popup all over the place.
You'd expect the 'greetings' to be different from the 'sex' events, but turns out that it's often just the same CG with different text, so you just end up skipping much of the text anyway since it's kind of more of the same.

I think there were like 5 properly 'unique' ones or something by going around with reality perception distortion enabled.
Might pass on this one cause of MTL but anyone know other games like this? Stuff like this and the noblemans retort are always nice.
There's that one game that people say is just a lesser version of Nobleman's Retort, if that's your kind of thing you should check it out: https://f95zone.to/threads/book-of-...revenge-of-proud-sisters-v1-0-analcime.14213/

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes