walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Wow. I just discovered this game.

All I can say is who is your favorite girl and why is it Grace?

Seriously the crazy, don't kiss me, don't love me, don't break my shell thing? Super hot (in a game, irl its usually a sign of some serious trauma). Also i like her begging me not to come inside, its makes coming in her a LOT more fun.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Game was interesting up until the pool party when everything kinda went sideways.

First playthrough I only pursued Jenn, Leah, and Ashley, didn't touch anyone else, but the game assumed I was fucking everything up to and including the god damn mailbox. "Huh, ok, weird" I think to myself and restart and only go after Leah and Ashley. For whatever reason if you don't fuck Jenn you actually sort of exclude Ashley from at least one scene, or get an extra one with Leah (can't be bothered checking which at this point). This time around I fucked both Ashley and Leah at the party, nobody else, but they still get all pissy and leave early despite obviously knowing about each other. Turns out this is scripted, but they're acting as if Laura hypnotized them before they leave, while the game says she does it after. Ok, fair enough, maybe she dosed them twice I guess? Fucking lazy way of doing things but sure.

Next chapter in both playthroughs and the game once again assumes I fucked EVERYONE. See that dog limping over there? Yep, MC must have been balls deep. Even Laura's fucking sister is somehow addicted to MC's heroin jizz based on the cafe conversation, and I never did shit to her, didn't even throw her in the pool. Game then automatically goes into "avoid Laura, start the heist", either because it was just Leah and Ashley or because I decided to not watch the video and trust Brittany, not sure which variable it was, either way, then the group goes to Laura's place and steals back the watch.

Then MC being the most colossal dumbass he possibly fucking can goes out for drinks, then goes home and for some retarded reason lets Leah steal the watch back for Laura and leave.

At this point, no, I'm done. The story just fell apart.

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
Soà is the Leah and Ashley size change stuff implemnted or not, I didn't check this game since last November, it HAS to have been updated right?

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Soà is the Leah and Ashley size change stuff implemnted or not, I didn't check this game since last November, it HAS to have been updated right?
Nope. He is still working on finishing the broken watch path. After that, finally, Chapter 5 of Endowed and then he is going to update some things in older chapters. I think you have to wait until early summer for this. But honestly I think the growing/shrinking will take some ingame days/weeks so I assume this will be shown in one of the later updates, after the first update that will continue the main path. So... hope for autumn.

Game was interesting up until the pool party when everything kinda went sideways.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then MC being the most colossal dumbass he possibly fucking can goes out for drinks, then goes home and for some retarded reason lets Leah steal the watch back for Laura and leave.

At this point, no, I'm done. The story just fell apart.
The creator knows that there are some mistakes in the earlier chapters. He just does not found the time to correct them.
On his patreon he has released a statement about his plans for 2022. There he mentions to update some "old" animations and tries to fix some things. Give this game some time and maybe we will have a long game where every possible path is created correctly.

Also you have more than one way to recover the stolen watch so there are ways where you not loosing it again. Also there is even a way to never loosing the watch to Laura, for those who don't like this drama.

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
Not yet, the developer is still working on the Broken Watch Ending so the main story is still on hold.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nope. He is still working on finishing the broken watch path. After that, finally, Chapter 5 of Endowed and then he is going to update some things in older chapters. I think you have to wait until early summer for this.
Seeing how long he takes for a update now, that the broken watch doesn't seem anywhere near finish and he has his other game...i think u may way too optimistic with early summer. I wouldn't assume we get back to the mainstory for at least an other year, not when he want's to finish broken watch first, or maybe he get's back in his old update shedule...but i doubt it.

Reactions: arms99 and Jarul

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
So during the broken watch ending, you can get Ashley and Leah to shrink or grow, I played through this update and it's like he completly forgot to write that, but then it was teased later but the MC was just standing on a higher step then Ashley, I checked the walkthrough and it's not even mentioned, or even planned for in the future, then why even bother to add it as an option at all? I played through every option to seee if I was wrong and it's just thrown out except for that tease scene that I mentioned

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
So during the broken watch ending, you can get Ashley and Leah to shrink or grow, I played through this update and it's like he completly forgot to write that, but then it was teased later but the MC was just standing on a higher step then Ashley, I checked the walkthrough and it's not even mentioned, or even planned for in the future, then why even bother to add it as an option at all? I played through every option to seee if I was wrong and it's just thrown out except for that tease scene that I mentioned
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Neo_Awesome

Jul 28, 2018
Ah yes, people complaining about BE in the now obvious mostly BE themed fetish game, and here I am waiting for the teased possible GTS stuff with Leah.
Honestly I'm hoping for a similar ending to the broken watch where everyone gets really tall lol
(or hell that doesn't have to end)
I do hate glancing at the posts complaining about this game though. Its just boobs.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ah yes, people complaining about BE in the now obvious mostly BE themed fetish game, and here I am waiting for the teased possible GTS stuff with Leah.
Honestly I'm hoping for a similar ending to the broken watch where everyone gets really tall lol
(or hell that doesn't have to end)
I do hate glancing at the posts complaining about this game though. Its just boobs.
The game is just as much hypnosis theme than it is BE.
Most people don't complain about the boobs, but about that the dev is focusing on side paths/endings and is ignoring the main-story for well over an year now, with no indication when he's geting back to the mainstory.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
- Ofc it will take some time.
To prevent that in the future, I'm going to try releasing smaller updates. This would let me get back to the monthly schedule, especially now that the average episode takes significantly longer with all the multiple paths and variables combined with the added time spent on renders for multiple girls, especially larger ones.

The next full episode of Hypnosis will have a larger scope yet. Not only do I plan on going back to add a path through Episode Ten, but I also want to go back through the game in its entirety and fix all the early shitty animations. It wasn't until Episode 7 that we started getting fluid animations, as until then things were pretty choppy.

An idea I have to keep the monthly updates is to begin the girl's individual endings. What happens if you choose to date Jenn exclusively when she asks you to in Episode Nine? What happens if you only date Leah back in Episode Four? Or Ashley and Leah together?

Seriously there aren't many paths for the broken watch ending, neither were the last updates larger than what he did back as he released more frequently.

As for the second part REALLY... so not only reworking the old episodes but working on single girl endings for the early game :rolleyes:
Hah...yeah, i think i will probably come back in year or so and see how the game has progressed, i have honestly no interesed in the broken watch ending, which we are getting for over a year and now rework and single LI endings, which i have no interest in either...

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
EU have very nice plans for first half of 2022 but when I think back about his development of this game last 1,5 years I doubt he will do more then half of it till end of year :( Maybe if he would focus more on game then doing all unnecessary staff (additional renders, Instagram & twitter accounts, standalone stories)....

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Im kinda lost, broken watch is still a thing? what else is needed there? Also "main endings" but still separated from new episodes in the main story, what does dev mean? like doing single character endings before jumping to the final ending? (end of Hypnosis)¿

Reactions: Jarul
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes