Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Im kinda lost, broken watch is still a thing? what else is needed there? Also "main endings" but still separated from new episodes in the main story, what does dev mean? like doing single character endings before jumping to the final ending? (end of Hypnosis)¿
Yes the broken watch ending is still ongoing, no idea how many updates are needed, but it doesn't seem to be done with just one or two...

From what the dev wrote:
-he is planning to rework the earlier episodes of the game, mainly the animations until episode 7 if i understand that correct.
-he want's to add an other path for episode 10
-he will add single girl endings early in the game
-as for the continuing of the mainstory, he didn't mention anything... but if u look at his current shedule, what he has planned, that he has his other game 'Endowed', seems to make stand alones etc. i don't think u will see any progress there for a long time.

Reactions: Jarul

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Yes the broken watch ending is still ongoing, no idea how many updates are needed, but it doesn't seem to be done with just one or two...

From what the dev wrote:
-he is planning to rework the earlier episodes of the game, mainly the animations until episode 7 if i understand that correct.
-he want's to add an other path for episode 10
-he will add single girl endings early in the game
-as for the continuing of the mainstory, he didn't mention anything... but if u look at his current shedule, what he has planned, that he has his other game 'Endowed', seems to make stand alones etc. i don't think u will see any progress there for a long time.
Given the fact that the main story hasn't gotten an update in a year, this means it won't get another update until about 2030.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Carvangar and Jarul

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Looks like people interested in main ending (harem with BE and MC) can probably drop this game off. Before he will be back to working on that so many years will pass that he will either be burned out and abruptly finish in one short half-assed update or just real life will make him stop development completely even before that. No one can be optimistic taking into account his plans, way he extend plot when working on it and knowing how Patron operated game development works.

Reactions: arms99

KoterKarl

Aug 24, 2018
It's the old issue with multiple endings. They take too much work, especially if you want to do them properly and tell a good story.

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
i am hoping to make the pregnant belly of the girls or Laura especially, get much much bigger as the MC has been creampie inside of them more than once ^^ it be great to see their huge bellies show off as well as their breasts, maybe hypnotize both breasts and belly to keep on growing?

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
As someone that began to follow this game from way before it reached Broken Watch, I'm seriously considering to simply delete my copy from my drive and save my saves folder, because it has already been way more than a year since this point was reached, with an alternate story that is not really interesting for me. I have waited and hoped for a long time, and I also believe that I am already at the point were I can feel disappointed, but as someone that is not a patreon nor anything like that, I only wanted to make a discharge. Guess I will just come back in a few months or next year, because the Dev is already behind schedule going by his plans for 2022.

If you read this, Dev, then ignore me. Cheers for you and I wish that things are going great for you irl, I just wanted to vent out a little.

Last edited:

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Some people might like it, but the game's name is hypnosis, so the broken watch part seems pointless to me.
I'm pretty sure what happened is that the dev wanted to make a plotline about breast expansion like they normally do and didn't realize how many fans of hypnosis/mind control the game would attract. They also have the section where the MC takes a series of idiotic steps just to get the watch turned over to one of the other characters to use against the MC, because the dev didn't actually want the maledom hypnosis audience.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rize and Jarul

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
Last week the dev said he was about to release the test version of the update but of course nothing happened yet

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes