BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Not played this for a long time since all that forced Laura bullshit plot twist. Is there a path now to avoid her and for the watch to have never been stolen by the c*nt? Or will this likely never to be an option. Cheers.

Reactions: Arrngrim

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Not played this for a long time since all that forced Laura bullshit plot twist. Is there a path now to avoid her and for the watch to have never been stolen by the c*nt? Or will this likely never to be an option. Cheers.
When i played the last update there werent an option for that

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
This will be an option. The Dev has made plans to avoid everything. But also i haven't played the last version yet, so I don't know if its implemented yet.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
I'm pretty sure what happened is that the dev wanted to make a plotline about breast expansion like they normally do and didn't realize how many fans of hypnosis/mind control the game would attract. They also have the section where the MC takes a series of idiotic steps just to get the watch turned over to one of the other characters to use against the MC, because the dev didn't actually want the maledom hypnosis audience.
You may be right but that contradict DEV who in numerous posts (even one of last ones) wrote that he still have plans to return to and do what he call "main ending" with MC still using the watch. I guess we will see in time if he was sincere.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Some people might, but that pissed of a lot of fans. It was the begining of the end
This, and the overarching theme of the story, that Mind Control is morally wrong and will have a monkey paw type of consequence for using it.
Also, a textbook example of what could/would happen if a mongoloid got their hands on something like this. To say the MC was a sandwich short of a picknick is an insult to picknicks.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
This, and the overarching theme of the story, that Mind Control is morally wrong and will have a monkey paw type of consequence for using it.
Also, a textbook example of what could/would happen if a mongoloid got their hands on something like this. To say the MC was a sandwich short of a picknick is an insult to picknicks.
And also how a Dev can ruin a story.

The game had such a good start, and then the Dev just throws it away... And then tries to justify himself citing another game that did that with a sequel in another genre

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Neo_Awesome

Jul 28, 2018
I just want a game where MC can mind control/transform a bunch of girls into big titted bimbos. Is that so much to ask? I wish more devs would lean into things like that. It's fantasy after all, let me play a morally bankrupt bastard
to be honest, we haven't gotten back to the main story yet where the mc actually has the watch, so we don't know if thats completely off the table yet.
In the guide there's something called the "badass/evil" path so maybe it'll happen or something
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes