Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
There is should be a bad end 100%. MC is too deep in this rabbit hole. He has the potential to end like MC of School Days lol
Yes, there should be a bad end (and possibly multiple ways to get there) but it is totally on rails and choices don't matter. I didn't bother trying all options when I realized what the main story had turned into.
Have stopped playing and will read comments after next release to see if it is worth continuing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Idk dude, the game was pretty good up until the stolen watch part. I can get behind the MC being cocky and hiding the watch this badly in the bathroom's drawer, but him not dispelling Laura's Hypnosis immediately is just conveniently dumb. It's like manga writing - forcing dumb mistakes/misunderstandings to keep the drama going.

Still, I'm curious how this will end.

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
The game its terrible at remembering my choices. I'm 90% sure I didn't made Grace give me a blowjob first time around, the game thinks I did. I also didn't fuck Haley besides Jenn, the game thinks I did...

I went back to before the choice to fuck Haley, that seems to have done the trick. BUt the first time around it didn't go that way...

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The game its terrible at remembering my choices. I'm 90% sure I didn't made Grace give me a blowjob first time around, the game thinks I did. I also didn't fuck Haley besides Jenn, the game thinks I did...
Very few choices actually matter. It's a linear story with illusion of choice that branches off to endings.

Everything to do with sexing the girls happens whether you choose to see it or not.

• Hey there
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
After reading all those spoilers about Laura´s misbehave I dont wanna play EP 10.
I´m gonna skip this update so I wont be so disappointed with the end of EP 10 and this "cliffhanger".
I gonna wait for EP 11 when I can put this misbehaving Laura back in line with my plans for a harem with all those hot harlots ;)
Agreed, I despise Laura. Least favorite character and I don't want anything to do with her and the "enslavement" of the MC. I guess I'll be waiting for awhile.

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
The whole part about hypnoing someone via a video is kidna dangerous and amusing. I can see one of those optional endings where you put up an online video and take over the world. :p An entire world of big titted bimbos. lol.

Laura was kinda sneaky throughout this episode, putting that slut back in her place will be grand. :D

Reactions: Jarul

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
Theres a path in walkthrough called badass but that ending isnt badass. I think it should be side route for a submissive path.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Theres a path in walkthrough called badass but that ending isnt badass. I think it should be side route for a submissive path.
The badass route is more of the "Slowly be corrupted under your own power" route. In which he cares less about the girls feelings and more just wants a harem of cum addicts. It even shows in the latest update where you hypnotize the bartender into liking you.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Was a hypno into a date. Sure a dick move use of powers, but still the MC didn't tell her she loves him, or some actual corruption.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes