WindySakura

May 28, 2017
After waking up on Jenn Party Haley was acting like we fucked when we didn't. Anyone else having problems with that?

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
After waking up on Jenn Party Haley was acting like we fucked when we didn't. Anyone else having problems with that?
This has been a consistant issue in past versions but they do get fixed eventually, it doesn't effect choices you make though just dialogue by the looks of it.

lance43230

Feb 2, 2020
Game is called Hypnosis, but has no actual hypnosis (sad). After clicking "hypnotize" I think many of us would enjoy a nice little induction and trance to activate the girl's subconcious and create positive changes desired. Think about it and you may find that having the girls completely relax would make the story flow better and a bit more believable.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Everyone's facepalming this guy, but he's not entirely wrong, at least for the first couple of chapters. Ask anyone in a hypnofetish community, and they'll tell you that the hypnosis in the first few chapters is basically the equivalent to doing this:

<Have sex>

I stuck my dick in her vagina and we had sex.

Guy: That was good sex.

Girl: Thanks, I might be pregnant.
In a game called "Sex", one might find that doesn't really deliver on the premise. They do a bit more with it in later chapters, but for the most part, the hypnosis is generally just a plot device that doesn't get a lot of time dedicated to it when it actually happens. It's a lot different than something like, for example, EveBloom.

Ironically, the fact that the game is called "Hypnosis" kind of gives that away. You wouldn't expect someone making a shooter game to call it "Shooter", and if I ever saw a game on here called "Role-Playing Game", I'd assume it isn't actually an RPG. There's actually not a single story on mcstories.com titled "Hypnosis" or "Mind Control". Contrary to what one might think, the title almost always refers to something that's slightly "off-center" from the actual focus of the story.

Still, I think even the dev recognizes that they rushed through it too fast in the earlier chapters, and they keep mentioning in the walkthrough that they plan to do more with it in later updates.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Episode 10 beta is out on patreon:

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Based on Baasb, it's full with game breaking bugs, maybe it would be safer to wait for the fixed version.

Reactions: Tataro

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
nah he should post it

if someone breaks their own save while playing a beta, it's on them for not having a backup

Leo90

Feb 17, 2018
Hmmm Laura said MC fuck her at the party in her house when he's only been with Leah and Ashley. Haven't played with walkthrough but this still looks buggy to me

Reactions: masterdragonson

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Hmmm Laura said MC fuck her at the party in her house when he's only been with Leah and Ashley. Haven't played with walkthrough but this still looks buggy to me
Developer does the main route first outlining the whole story and will eventually add other routes throughout the episodes. There are episodes that are entirely focused on a couple of characters, for example, Laura + Grace one, if at that point in time contents of this episode were optional update wouldn't add anything to the game to those who didn't romance/lewd either of the girls.

Leo90

Feb 17, 2018
Developer does the main route first outlining the whole story and will eventually add other routes throughout the episodes. There are episodes that are entirely focused on a couple of characters, for example, Laura + Grace one, if at that point in time contents of this episode were optional update wouldn't add anything to the game to those who didn't romance/lewd either of the girls.
I don't really get what you're trying to say. What i meant was there was scene in Laura house where she calls everyone who fuck MC a slut and that they should check for STD because he fuck her when he arrived, when in my playthrough my MC never got with anyone else besides Jenn, Ashley and Leah. So the Dev will have to rework the script whether they decide to add scenes or not, not to mention script failure about 'glthreesome' and 'grace'

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked

Episode 10 is up!
You have a few different options with how to use your volunteer "detectives" Daphne and Grace to help you find the watch.
I'm updating the now, so that will give a quick rundown.
As always, I recommend playing it through on your own first, but that's up to you.

Mega was uploading slowly, so this is downloading off Google Drive. I'll have mega posted as well whenever it decides to finish.
PC
Mac
Android Version 1
Android Version 2

Gman851

Dec 9, 2019
Unlocked

Episode 10 is up!
You have a few different options with how to use your volunteer "detectives" Daphne and Grace to help you find the watch.
I'm updating the now, so that will give a quick rundown.
As always, I recommend playing it through on your own first, but that's up to you.

Mega was uploading slowly, so this is downloading off Google Drive. I'll have mega posted as well whenever it decides to finish.
PC download
Mac download
Android Version 1 download
Android Version 2 download
Thanks for sharing.. Its much appreciated

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
It kind of went off the rails now, the watch working over a video screen and commands through that mattering. I mean the watch now means nothing, a simple video saying "you will obey and feel everything I tell you" and then the watch can be throw into the ocean, yet still do its thing.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes