Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Could you please explain, i have never player this game, but it is shit happening i prefer to give a pass.
A jealous chick used the hypnotic clock on you to either make your dick not work on any other chick or makes you obey every command she gives.Last episode that is.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
A jealous chick used the hypnotic clock on you to either make your dick not work on any other chick or makes you obey every command she gives.Last episode that is.
ofc she does, she is the least enjoyable character among everyone...i would have fucked even MC's best friend if that would avoid me to deal with that toxic b***h

but ofc my favourite girls are always in the shadows in their games: Judith and Evie(from ST saga) Blair(BH academy), Kali(from Harem Hotel), Lucy(from Solvalley) and so on(you got the point)....while bitches like Laura have tons of moment to show off how much horrible, annoying and problematic they really are XD

Last edited:

smikey

May 1, 2017
I kinda dig Laura's yandereness, which is usually something I give a pass on. My top ladies in this are probably Jenn and Haley, I also know the sadness of being a Judith supporter on Summertime Saga. I somehow missed this game until the last update released, it's a lot of fun, and quite well written.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Hhmmm... interesting twist, though I can't say I didn't see it coming.
IMO, it would be nice to see if there was a route/choice added in a later version that lets you keep control of the situation a little better. Ya'know? A chance to outsmart the yandere?
Though there might be one already and I haven't found it yet?

Reactions: juan palote

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Wow...well...shit...i guess that totaly break the "harem", is that somenting that we can avoid?

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Spoiler alert! I've been playing the game for a while and saw it coming, but c'mon man, use the spoiler tool for the newcomers. :ROFLMAO:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
After reading all those spoilers about Laura´s misbehave I dont wanna play EP 10.
I´m gonna skip this update so I wont be so disappointed with the end of EP 10 and this "cliffhanger".
I gonna wait for EP 11 when I can put this misbehaving Laura back in line with my plans for a harem with all those hot harlots ;)

Reactions: MrFriendly

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Hypnosis [Ep. 10 v0.8.1] [Expanding Universe] - Original Size: 1.04 GB

Download Win,Linux (408MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (392MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I do find a bit of poetic justice in an MC being mind controlled to do what one of the girls wants.

Something about that amuses me.

It's not like any choices actually matter, I never fucked Grace in the toilets the first time I met her but the game acted like I did. No matter what I tried to avoid the game acts like it happened anyway.

It's a kinetic novel that lets you skip scenes but the action still happens "off camera".

The only choice that matters is picking Laura's ending. That was the first choice i'd been given that did anything.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I do find a bit of poetic justice in an MC being mind controlled to do what one of the girls wants.

Something about that amuses me.

It's not like any choices actually matter, I never fucked Grace in the toilets the first time I met her but the game acted like I did. No matter what I tried to avoid the game acts like it happened anyway.

It's a kinetic novel that lets you skip scenes but the action still happens "off camera".

The only choice that matters is picking Laura's ending. That was the first choice i'd been given that did anything.
There are a few "true choices" as of now, mainly the Leah ending early on, the couple Laura endings. That is it so far. Seems the game is mainly made around a "most content route" where MC whores with everyone, then they will go back and patch in the missing stuff for the times when MC doesn't. I won't comment on if that is a good design decision or not, but probably keeps most people from bitching about their favorites not getting enough content per update.

My gripe is that the watch went from being "The one ring" to a random MacGuffin. Also Laura going from bitchy and disliking everyone and everything attitude to boil MC's bunny.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My gripe is that the watch went from being "The one ring" to a random MacGuffin. Also Laura going from bitchy and disliking everyone and everything attitude to boil MC's bunny.
I think she always had a thing for the MC.

I do have a bit of an issue with the addictive cum thing. I'm not a fan of mind control changing personalities, there is no point giving the girls one if that's the plan. It makes me like a girl then dislike them when they turn into drooling cumdumps.

Grace and Jenn hasve always been my 2 faves but Jenn is ruined. She was the sweet girl next door now she's a cock addicted cum dump, lost all interest there. That was the girlfriend route, dread to think what she's like on the other.

Brittany was okay before ths update too. She had a bit of fire to her now she's begging for cum. I'm sure it has an audience but if that's the plan for all of them I doubt i'll bother with it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I think she always had a thing for the MC.

I do have a bit of an issue with the addictive cum thing. I'm not a fan of mind control changing personalities, there is no point giving the girls one if that's the plan. It makes me like a girl then dislike them when they turn into drooling cumdumps.

Grace and Jenn hasve always been my 2 faves but Jenn is ruined. She was the sweet girl next door now she's a cock addicted cum dump, lost all interest there. That was the girlfriend route, dread to think what she's like on the other.

Brittany was okay before ths update too. She had a bit of fire to her now she's begging for cum. I'm sure it has an audience but if that's the plan for all of them I doubt i'll bother with it.
I am slightly okay with the cum addict thing, just because it isn't normal "oh god you are so good at sex", and more being played like an actual drug addiction, with the whole shakes and hell people might turn violent over their supply being withheld. Which would make another interesting twist.

The Laura had a thing was mentioned in this chapter. However MC and her supposedly hadn't seen each other in a while at the start of the story. However Grace said she did everything to try to get with MC. I am assuming she didn't do the one thing that would have worked, like asking them out.

Even Grace kind of went downhill on this update, if MC went to the bathroom with her, she basically gave MC a BJ, then spit some into Daphne's cup while she wasn't looking, thus making her friend an addict.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Laura's misbehave this update is easily avoidable, all you have to do is either not call her or turn her down when she invites you over.
I'm not sure what version you were able to get, but I wasn't given that option.. Your best girl unwillingly "tricks" you into taking Laura's call and she makes you go..

arms99

May 11, 2018
I'm not sure what version you were able to get, but I wasn't given that option.. Your best girl unwillingly "tricks" you into taking Laura's call and she makes you go..
Who's the best girl?
In my play-through going with Laura was completely optional and with the help of the girls I managed to get the watch back.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes