Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The author did that intentionally. He said that he doesn't like the way poorly-lit scenes come out. So maybe he'll figure something out eventually. For now you just have to accept it.
Dimly lit scenes are challenging. It's all too easy to just make things way too dark, you see an awful lot of that in games.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone explain to me what the "transformation" tag means (in general)? And also how it applies in this game.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Can someone explain to me what the "transformation" tag means (in general)? And also how it applies in this game.
In this game, it changing body shape.
Mostly breast growth, but also changing penis size & at least 1 episode of drastic weight loss.

Reactions: grgrgr5

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
In general transformation is physical changes (in few cases mental changes are included but usually mind control and/or corruption are used instead)
Most of the html games that are tagged with transformation are male to female changes (just to give you an idea on how videspread the transformation tag can get).

In this game, like Rodzaju said above, it's breast growth and penis growth

Reactions: grgrgr5

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
so i've been playing with the walkthrough and decided to check out the laura ending, but I didnt get an ending, it just continued onward. well sort of. it basically went and did the fucking of laura and then you fuck with her sister. but then if you stayed with the sister, you fuck her first and then you fuck laura after. there was at no point where you can ask her to make you bigger and then ask her to hypnotize you. does this require a specific route for it to happen?

edit: totally my mistake. didnt realize I was using a episode 9 walkthrough while playing an episode 8 version. seems like I downloaded this long ago and didnt realize it had an update between then

Last edited:

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I want to try this game, but i hated mind control. So can someone explain to me how the mind control in this game works?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I want to try this game, but i hated mind control. So can someone explain to me how the mind control in this game works?
Basically the main character has a pocket watch that can hypnotise any person to do anything. It can even hypnotise a girl to make her grow bigger boobs.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
It's also worth noting that he doesn't use it to make the girls do anything they don't want to. Pretty much everything he does they directly ask him to do.
with one small exception;)

it's more like the some girls make themself and others addicted to he's cum then rly mind controll so if ur just don't like mind controll the game schould be rly ok for you, and it's definitly worth trying :)

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
with one small exception;)

it's more like the some girls make themself and others addicted to he's cum then rly mind controll so if ur just don't like mind controll the game schould be rly ok for you, and it's definitly worth trying :)
Yeah, I am not a fan of mind control and I don't consider this to be one of those games. It feels more like a parody of a mind control game with the use of a pocket watch and the fact no one has any idea why or how it works. It's a fun game that doesn't take itself too seriously.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Yeah, I am not a fan of mind control and I don't consider this to be one of those games. It feels more like a parody of a mind control game with the use of a pocket watch and the fact no one has any idea why or how it works. It's a fun game that doesn't take itself too seriously.
ok guys, you covinced me. I'll try the game now.

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
the love I have for this game, how light hearted it is, how it doesnt take itself very seriously and more importantly how good it uses the honey select models, it is not just some run on the mill hypnosis game and you can be a badass to some and loving to others which makes it wonderful, expandinguniverse the moment my finances comes back up you are now number 3 on my patreon list in to be backed section, fantastic work my man.

gaga123321

Sep 16, 2018
What exactly is the first Laura ending and how do you get it?
So, to have laura's ending during the pool party if you go up to her room, you two will have sex and then there will be an option to ask laura to hipnotize you to make your dick even more insane if you chose to ask her you are already on her end the choices you can make from them on will only be related to her and her sister. (Hope it helps)

Reactions: Tataro
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes