arms99

May 11, 2018
I was under the impression that now each update will be an ending for one character. Then it will take some more updates to finish it all but generally game is finishing, just character by character. Or I'm wrong?
You may be right, but the dev hasn't said anything like that. I get the feeling he's just closing off all the individual routes so he can focus solely on the harem route. Kind of what luxee did with Parental Love.

EDIT: I found what the dev said about his plans and the state of the game on patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarul

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So I'm supposed to know to save a previous chapter because an Ending happens there even though it was never mentioned before.

Sounds like you just wanted to be an ass.
Devil's advocate time. Yes that poster wanted to be an ass, but there's already been several endings in the game. This isn't even the first of them so it would have been safe to guess there were others coming or hidden as well.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
o.k. which one of you fuck's stole my watch .... Daphne is on your ass , she'll find you , best give it back now ... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
So the first ending requires people to start the game over since all of our saves are from the end of 9....

Great planning you did there.
Hi RoadWulf
Regarding your concern, the end of Laura can be triggered right in this scene, you do not need to restart the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A advice, while you are playing: go saving when you are presented with some choices, I do not say that all, but at least those that you consider important ... I do that when I play.
I'll leave you a saved from that point.
My save up to that point has all the girls values at = True (Harem Route).
If you wish change the name to MC, enter to developer console and write name = "Your Name"
Good Luck & enjoy the game

Reactions: Sung Jin Woo

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Ok im confused here? This is a update yes? Am I not supposed to continue from where I last saved as was instructed at the end of the previous update?

ScroogeMcDuck

Sep 26, 2017
i like this game but it's there's no real option to choose just one girl from the onset and there's a couple of forced sex scenes

arms99

May 11, 2018
Ok im confused here? This is a update yes? Am I not supposed to continue from where I last saved as was instructed at the end of the previous update?
Yes and no. The last update (episode 9) was supposed to branch of into two at the start, the general story and Laura's ending. The dev didn't have time to finish it by the end of last month so he released a partial update with the general story and this is the rest of the update with Laura's ending. However to trigger Laura's ending you'll need a save at the start of episode 9 (beginning of the pool party).

Reactions: Macgamer

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Devil's advocate time. Yes that poster wanted to be an ass, but there's already been several endings in the game. This isn't even the first of them so it would have been safe to guess there were others coming or hidden as well.
There have been several endings but I'm pretty sure this has been the first one inserted into previous scenes. The others have all been there all along.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
And yet thats not how we have to play it. You must go back to a save before the party to play this which is weird.
well most game are like that ,, you download the update ,, put your saved games in the game folder and load the saved game into the new update and start playing from there :)

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
After the date with Lea, (dinner and movie) the screen goes black, still have the dialogue, but no images, Really would like to actually see the scene. is there a fix for this?

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
After the date with Leah, (dinner and movie) the screen goes black, still have the dialogue, but no images, Really would like to actually see the scene. is there a fix for this?
The author did that intentionally. He said that he doesn't like the way poorly-lit scenes come out. So maybe he'll figure something out eventually. For now you just have to accept it.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes