Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Well yes now that u mention it, maybe the thief used the watch on all girls when MC/Laura/Grace went into bathroom or shortly afterwards as Mc wanted to hate-fuck Laura and thats why all the girls went suddenly home and where so pissed they didn't even react to phone calls..
I also thought that maybe somebody hypnotized other girls to leave considering that they became pissed of MC while the similar events - where he had sex - happened multiple times at parties etc.

On Brit, well you could do a playthrough and fully avoid her. Thus she would have no reason to do it. Unless the dev just wants to write in jealousy about her not getting any.
Yeah, Brittany is very aggressive and thirsty. It is interesting how she is the most brainwashed after a single sex with MC.

I wonder if MC has to hide the watch in his ass now, maybe he will acquire the hypnotizing powers himself :ROFLMAO:

testerette

Aug 16, 2017
Great writing and I'm really invested into the characters.
Can we create a poll to vote on who we think is the thief here? Would be fun to see how right or wrong we were.
I'm guessing either Leah or MC just forgot that he put it elsewhere.

Or maybe a poll to see which girl gets the most liked votes?
expandinguniverse

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
This is the first time I've come across something that treats talking like a toddler as a sexual fetish.
Corrupted Kingdoms has a mechanic that lets you change certain characters' speech patterns (and/or has randomized NPCs in some places that use a random speech pattern), and had one that was so hilariously bad about the toddler speech that characters would say "oo" instead of "you". That one got changed in a later patch when it became clear that even people with a "Daddy" fetish couldn't take it seriously.

She's not brainwashed at all, she's just naturally a massive slut.
She only acts like that if you ignored her request not to cum in her and she becomes addicted to your semen. So it's less that she's naturally a slut and more than she can't handle addictions well.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
She only acts like that if you ignored her request not to cum in her and she becomes addicted to your semen. So it's less that she's naturally a slut and more than she can't handle addictions well.
Still not brainwashed though. We haven't used the watch on her at all. Made me laugh when Laura was banging on about how the girls had only slept with us after we hypnotised them, then it was 'except Jenn's slutty friend', and I was thinking, 'Yup, and your slutty sister'. Not to mention that Grace paid for her boob job in advance, before we'd done anything to her either.

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
expandinguniverse could you think about getting rid of that toddler talk in that Brittany scene/all future Brittany scenes? A daddy kink is fine (I actually like it a lot) but that baby talk is several steps too weird

also kinda sounds like this lmao

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Still not brainwashed though. We haven't used the watch on her at all. Made me laugh when Laura was banging on about how the girls had only slept with us after we hypnotised them, then it was 'except Jenn's slutty friend', and I was thinking, 'Yup, and your slutty sister'. Not to mention that Grace paid for her boob job in advance, before we'd done anything to her either.
Well to be fair, u can't exactly call it brainwashed when mc only says ur boobs will get larger either...
Jenn (sub) with getting off on all orders MC gives, is closest to brainwashed

Small list for all hypnosis

MC :
1. bigger dick, delicious cum, faster recovery (can go all night), more cum
2. dick will get as it was before (didn't work) and can fit a normal pussy (seems to work), cum will be addictive as heroin

Leah :
1. bigger boobs
2. bigger butt
3. will be able to take MC dick, anything felt as pain before will be pleasure, more self confidence, no more jealousy, anal will be pleasurable, every morning the urge to give BJ to MC, Call MC master/nips will tingle when hearing MC's name, OPTIONAL open to be bisexual

Ash :
1. bigger boobs, find MC attractive, iq 140 and everyone will like u
2. will be able to take MC dick, anything felt as pain before will be pleasure, more self confidence, no more jealousy, anal will be pleasurable, every morning the urge to give BJ to MC, Call MC master/nips will tingle when hearing MC's name, OPTIONAL stopp being in love with Leah

Grace :
1. bigger boobs, will get wet when thinking about MC, gives great BJs

Laura :
1. bigger boobs & butt

Jenn (sub) :
1. bigger boobs, other girls wont bother u anymore, insults will not hurt anymore, OPTIONAL get off on any order of mc

Jenn (gf) :
1. bigger boobs, other girls wont bother u anymore, insults will not hurt anymore

Haley :
1. metabolism will speed up as she wants, bigger boobs & butt, very lucky, erveryone will like her

Brittany :
---

Rachel :
---

Daphne :
---

Beth (Ash's mom) :
---

Cory's sloppy seconds
Shelby : ---
Valerie : ---

Last edited:
Reactions: Irascor and Repuci

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
expandinguniverse could you think about getting rid of that toddler talk in that Brittany scene/all future Brittany scenes? A daddy kink is fine (I actually like it a lot) but that baby talk is several steps too weird

also kinda sounds like this lmao
umm but u can just tell her it's too weird and she start talking normal.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
I think the question is if it's possible to have her call you Daddy without doing the stupid voice, or does choosing 'no' block both of these.
I didn't check it to be honest but i believe that if she call u daddy depend of dialog option u pick in previous version, at the beginning of party when u talk with her and her sister and tell her to call u Daddy or by your name.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
No she also acts like a slut if u don't come inside, a little bit less as when u come inside, but not much difference.
Only way she don't act like a slut is when u completely avoid her.

But she really needs a boob upgrade, poor girl when u see all the girls lined up at the pool.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No she also acts like a slut if u don't come inside, a little bit less as when u come inside, but not much difference.
Only way she don't act like a slut is when u completely avoid her.

But she really needs a boob upgrade, poor girl when u see all the girls lined up at the pool.
Yeah, the whole 'She's only a slut if you cum inside her' doesn't make any sense. We know she's a huge slut because she lets us fuck her in the first place after knowing her for like five minutes. If she wasn't we'd never have cum in her at all.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Ye, she's a slut, even if u never end inside of her she still at the last scen of this v. she no longer feel for him anymore and just remind you to not cum inside

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
What this guy said!
For what u need a walkthrough in 0.9 ?
As far as i can tell, only important choice is if u wanna have a date with Daphne and maybe if u kiss her...as straightforward as it can be

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
As far as i can tell, only important choice is if u wanna have a date with Daphne and maybe if u kiss her...as straightforward as it can be
Ah is that so? Cheers, hadn't played it yet cause there wasn't a WT.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
It isn't obvious if any of your choices have an influence or not and suddenly losing all the gals kinda hints ya mighta done goofed tbh

A simple decision tree would be enough, though I feel it's kinda odd that a dev can make an entire game, script, renders and all and not update their walkthrough :p

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes