bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
Was it possible to have a hate-fuck with Laura in Ep. 9? Or did I not make the right decisions during my play thru?

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Hypnosis [Ep. 9] [Expanding Universe]

Original Size: 1 GB
Compressed Size: 377 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
is this Episode 9 or 8 as the Version says Episode 9 v0.6.2.... but on the changelog it says v0.6.2 Ep8 so what episode is v0.6.2 thanks all

Reactions: Loutreeeee

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
I took mercy on him and let him get laid last update. He better not had took my kindness for weakness :WeSmart:
Yeah, he (or whomever it was) just took away the greatest scene where I had decided to make fucking sure that Laura did not interfere anymore. I do hope we get to do that still and have some sweet revenge.
If it truly is Cory, he should have been happy with the scraps that were left to him and just move on :D

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Hipnosis and "... you won't find anything non-consensual". Are you fucking kidding me?

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
MC needs to give Laura her hate fuck already

Yeah, he (or whomever it was) just took away the greatest scene where I had decided to make fucking sure that Laura did not interfere anymore. I do hope we get to do that still and have some sweet revenge.
If it truly is Cory, he should have been happy with the scraps that were left to him and just move on :D
It can’t be him since the events as far as I can tell stay the same even if you don’t take him so it has to be one of the girls

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes