Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It is kinda MC's own fault, I understand Him Not wanting to get the watch wet (going swimming),...
But HE knew He was going to swim. He should have brought a backpack with change of clothes,
and put his watch in his pants pocket. Oh well.
Yes the MC is clearly a bit stupid even more so because he tells everyone about it...

I see no reason that Daphne would steal it, she was literally just introduced and would have 0 knowledge/reason to do it other than hearing her slutty foreign friend had sex with some random, and maybe can grow boobs.

4 people likely could have found it. Brittany and Laura being it is their house and they know where the medicine is, now Laura would know what it is, while Brittany may wonder why a watch was there.

Corey had a hangover and would go through other's drawers. However since you don't have to invite him, it seems unlikely he would show up, and go through a bathroom.

Jenn also had a hangover, but would she go through Laura's house drawers?

Most of the rest have 0 reason to search a house for a watch they wouldn't know was even brought, especially going for a medkit and behind it instead of normal cabinets for pain killers.

Likely it is Laura, which is probably the same for the pregnancy test.
Yes i also think Laura is the most likely one and im sure she would like to use it for her benefit
For the other girls:
Brittany doesn't know about the watch, if she found it she probably simply brought it in her room.
Rachel didnt believe MC as he told her at Jenns party
Ashley & Leah have no reason to do it
Pretty much all other the girls seems to have zero interest or questions about the watch or the hypnosis
Daphne was the one most interested of all girls and the MC together, thats why said it could be her, thought Laura is far more likely

As for the pregnancy test, it could be Laura...but why would she do it ?
She wants to fuck Mc either way and we all know MC is more than willingly to do it, also i dont know if she has the talents to breake into a house with no one noticing anything

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Yes the MC is clearly a bit stupid even more so because he tells everyone about it...

Yes i also think Laura is the most likely one and im sure she would like to use it for her benefit
For the other girls:
Brittany doesn't know about the watch, if she found it she probably simply brought it in her room.
Rachel didnt believe MC as he told her at Jenns party
Ashley & Leah have no reason to do it
Pretty much all other the girls seems to have zero interest or questions about the watch or the hypnosis
Daphne was the one most interested of all girls and the MC together, thats why said it could be her, thought Laura is far more likely

She wants to fuck Mc either way and we all know MC is more than willingly to do it, also i dont know if she has the talents to breake into a house with no one noticing anything
This thought occurred to me a few days ago,...
THERE IS another Female, in the house, that we are forgetting about,...
Leah & Cory's Mother
Wait a Minute,... Leah has an Adopted Twin Sister ??
(how did I miss that??)

Last edited:

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Has anyone experienced issues with black screens and missing images errors in new update ? after pocket watch is stolen. u get to bathroom and then it starts with problems. I checked referenced files but none of them are in images folder.
Episode 8 v0.6.2 now available!

PC download
Mac download
Android download
This update doesnt seem to be heaving any new scene files, it keeps poping missing image error after pocket watch was stolen.
checked for referenced files and none of them exist in game pack. no new videos , images, nothing. just main script has new lines?

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just prior to the sleep-sex incident Laura sends you a bunch of texts about coming over to see you, and she also comments how she still has a key to Leah's place. That along with her going completely psycho-bitch in the last update showing how unstable she is makes me think she's the primary suspect.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
My reasoning on it being Laura for the test is if you do the hot tub scene with Laura and Grace they bring it up and how Laura would rape MC and Laura gets huffy as if that would be considered rape. So this is the point that pushes me way further into it being her, and then her trying to twist it as MC was a rapist. Thus it wouldn't be her fault if it happened.

This thought occurred to me a few days ago,...
THERE IS another Female, in the house, that we are forgetting about,...
Leah & Cory's Mother
Wait a Minute,... Leah has an Adopted Twin Sister ??
(how did I miss that??)
Breakdown on who I think may have done it.

Ashley: Vouched by Leah and virgin.

Ashley's Mom: Didn't meet MC yet, does say something weird if you dislike Ashley's new hair, no real alibi, but entering another's home to bang her daughter's BF out of nowhere seems a bit too far.

Bartender: Didn't know MC yet.

Brittany: Didn't know MC yet.

Corey: Is male and MC confirmed it was a female.

Corey's Dad: Is male and MC confirmed it was a female.

Daphne: Didn't know MC and might be Asexual.

Grace: Says she doesn't like kissing but does it, says she doesn't like being in public or getting caught but does a lot of it, says she isn't on birth control, she is rowdy and wanted to get drugs, so breaking in seems not too far fetched. Also when she hears of it she looks down like a dog who did something bad.

Haley: At that time kind of disliked MC and was virgin.

Jenn: Calls MC daddy, isn't on birth control, had a time of not communicating, might be obsessive. Grits her teeth on the second time hearing about it.

Laura: Rich bitch, likes to own and be in control, knows where MC lives, unlikely she at that time would go there to do it though. she also says having sex with someone who passes out drunk if they want it isn't rape and gets angry during hot tub about grace and MC maybe insinuating she raped him.

Leah: Vouched by Ashley and virgin.

Leah's Mom: So far unseen, but talked to a bit, delivers the package, tries to keep Leah from MC, lives in the house so no breaking in needed, multiple times the house is said to have thin walls so has probably heard about the hypnotism or the sex.

Leah's Twin: Was a throwaway mention, might never be in game.

Rachel: Didn't meet MC yet.

Shelby: MC didn't meet by then.

Valerie: MC didn't meet by then.

Def not.
A | Ba | Br | C | CD | D | H | Le | LT | S | V

Maybe
AM | G | J | La | LM

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Maybe I missed something, but I followed the Leah / Ashley route and just had a sex scene with Leah, the game is over when I get to Ashley's house. I also didn't see the pool party, as described in the 6.1 change change log ... Did I go wrong?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Maybe I missed something, but I followed the Leah / Ashley route and just had a sex scene with Leah, the game is over when I get to Ashley's house. I also didn't see the pool party, as described in the 6.1 change change log ... Did I go wrong?
You may have gone the Leah ending. There is a couple endings interspersed so far. So if you were in bed with Leah and told her to stay, then it should have talked about how she got pregnant or something and you two live together.

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Usually these types of games have horrible writing, this one however was actually pretty good. So kudos to the dev. :D

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Has anyone experienced issues with black screens and missing images errors in new update ? after pocket watch is stolen. u get to bathroom and then it starts with problems. I checked referenced files but none of them are in images folder.

This update doesnt seem to be heaving any new scene files, it keeps poping missing image error after pocket watch was stolen.
checked for referenced files and none of them exist in game pack. no new videos , images, nothing. just main script has new lines?
Hi nevermoreXX,

This happened in my game (latest version 0.6.2 episode 8) after going home from the movie date. :(

Well I'll check out the game after a few more versions and maybe the pictures, animation, etc will be included.

Reactions: nevermoreXX

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Now Episode 9 is officially up for $5 Patrons. How long does it usually take between an episode's release and getting posted here?

I actually waited until the release of episode 8 before starting the game because I heard that's when the protagonist finally decides to actually start using his hypnosis, so I sat through several hours of the game just to learn that it stops right when the protagonist decides to use it. So I'm a little antsy to get started on the next part.

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
Can someone tell he who this girl in this scene here is and how to get there?
Pretty sure I have not seen it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes