TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I am really starting to love this damn game so very much. :love: So fun trying to find the right choices to breed all the girls.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Really like this game! I like all the girls, and favorites are probably Laura Ashley Brittany Leah and Grace XD. Feel like the MC is getting a bit to cocky for me, but other than that really like it.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Why when i end relationship with Jenn on her party she and her friends still go to Laura pool party despite the fact that the MC didn't invite them (he only invites them when we continue our relationship with Jenn) ? For me it's a bug because if MC don't want to continue the relationship with Jenn he don't want see her anymore and don't invite her to Laura pool party and Laura didn't invite them either.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Damn it, first time playing and the latest episode is with the cliffhangero_O
I do curious how cum addiction mechanic works.

Last edited:

Funky-Munky

Aug 21, 2018
Why when i end relationship with Jenn on her party she and her friends still go to Laura pool party despite the fact that the MC didn't invite them (he only invites them when we continue our relationship with Jenn) ? For me it's a bug because if MC don't want to continue the relationship with Jenn he don't want see her anymore and don't invite her to Laura pool party and Laura didn't invite them either.
They're aware of that. It's an alternate path they haven't written yet, but it's in the works.

I'm keen to see who stole the watch.
- It could be Corey as he's disappeared with Valerie; but the watch is taken even if you don't invite him. So might be unfinished alternative there.
- It could be Brittany, as she's said (at least in my playthrough, didn't sleep with her) that she'll be watching the MC closely
- Could be Rachel, as the MC bumps into her just outside the bathroom
- Could be Jenn, as she's obsessed with the MC
- Could just as easily be Ashley. When Laura declared that nobody should let the MC hypnotize anyone, she chimed in with "Speak for yourself!"

I don't think it was Daphne or Grace, as they were in the pool when he hid it, and Daphne didn't even know about the watch until well into the episode...
Rachel and Brittany don't know about the watch itself, at least until very late in the episode too.

What's everyone's thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: GuardianZ

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Hypnosis [Ep. 8 v0.6.2] [Expanding Universe]

Original Size: 857 MB
Compressed Size: 341 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

Jay Ji

Sep 2, 2018
Played this for the first time. Really liked this game. All the girls are great but I think Brittany might be my favorite so far. Nothing better than impregnating a married woman, or in this case engaged woman.

I also really enjoyed the pool party, especially the bikini contest. I originally choose to push Brittany in the pool but after what impact that had, I had to back up and fix that choice. That's evidence I don't want washed away.

Daphne definitely stole it. That's my guess. But at the same time I hope whoever took it is loyal to the MC and keeps it safe. It could lead to a situation where the MC can't undo the cum addiction or stop breasts from growing even if he wanted to. He won't look like a bad guy if he can't find it.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...i dont know...the story description makes me kind of sad because i prefer small breasts...cant i just make them think they got bigger?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
So,... There Is No "story line" progress in this update??
(Who 'Stole'/taken the watch??)
I Think That Cory took it for His Own selfish 'Wants' & desires,...
but I could be wrong

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So,... There Is No "story line" progress in this update??
(Who 'Stole'/taken the watch??)
I Think That Cory took it for His Own selfish 'Wants' & desires,...
but I could be wrong
Well i certanly think Cory would do something like that...and if thats the case, i will hypnotize him to be gay and only in fat old dudes...the thing is he is busy fucking Sheryl (Brittany's friend) for all we know and the watch get stolen even when we leave him at home.
I would say Laura is the most likely candidate it would suit her attitude at the end or Daphne (Grace's friend) which seems to dislike MC and is unusual interested in the watch.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
hmmmm .... I dont know what it is, but in this update I dont see the most of the sex scenes (wrong camera angle to avoid seeing the act or just a black screen). I downloaded it just to see the extended Leah/Ashley sex scene at the end. But nothing ... black screens all over. In 6.1 everthing was just fine.

anyone knows why? Was the 6.1 a while ago a "leaked" patreon version and the 6.2 just a "free" puplic (non patreon) version?

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes