teraptuss

May 4, 2019
I dig the game so far. Although I think it was the first game to ever make me feel bad for being in a Harem. At the end of the pool party I was like, wow I am a prick. lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Apostate

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I just want to say that I fucking love this game. I have played it a couple different ways and I am still unsure which is the TRUE path for it all. I wanted to experience the alternate Leah path that was just added in. I like it so far but am unsure it will be my main playthrough path.

Does anyone know if there is a way to get everyone at the party? In my main playthrough I got Laura at the start, Leah and Ashley in the bedroom, Jenn in the bedroom, Victoria in the bedroom (definitely goodbye sex), and Haley in the pool. Oh and Grace leaving the store, my favorite enemy for sure.

It just seems like there are SO MANY different paths with each girl that are completely independent of each other that it all becomes a humongous tangled web. I mean, I love it, but a better guide would be so very helpful.

Like I said, havent found the best path for me yet, Ideally getting them all submissive towards me would be wonderful but we'll have to see.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
At the end of the pool party I was like, wow I am a prick. lol
At the end i was like, how can u so stupid and lose the magical watch...and seriously stop telling people about it.
If u get the watch back hypnotize all and make them forget about the watch, make them believe its ur personal ability and forbid them to communicate about it in any way to anyone. Also hypnotize Cory to be asexual...or that he is only in women 50+

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
You have to remember this is a game in progress. Of course there's plans to complete all routes, it's just a matter of time. I think it's a little unfair to expect on a monthly release cycle of an unfinished game to have every option on every route fully complete at this stage. I'm not sure why people are being overly critical at this point in development.
why are you telling me all of this? i merely pointed out that the game has plot holes right now and that i hope that he will treat each route equally in terms of quality and lenght (cause it's still not fully visible how far the dev wants to go for each route). i write criticism for the dev so he can adress it in the future, 'cause powdering the devs ass won't get him anywhere. and where the heck did i ever state that the dev should accomplish more per month???

so my question to you again: why are telling me all of this?

Funky-Munky

Aug 21, 2018
why are you telling me all of this? i merely pointed out that the game has plot holes right now and that i hope that he will treat each route equally in terms of quality and lenght (cause it's still not fully visible how far the dev wants to go for each route). i write criticism for the dev so he can adress it in the future, 'cause powdering the devs ass won't get him anywhere. and where the heck did i ever state that the dev should accomplish more per month???

so my question to you again: why are telling me all of this?

Because I've already told you that the devs have posted regarding this very issue. They plan to flesh out all the alternate storylines / endings in time (and yes, most game devs will always have a main or canon story line in mind). It's unnecessary criticism for a game that's barely even at the halfway stage in development. Spanking their ass is just as useless as powdering it at this point.

And where the heck did I say that you said the dev should accomplish more per month? All I said was that the alternate paths will get done in time. Just because they're not done yet doesn't mean they're filler

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Because I've already told you that the devs have posted regarding this very issue. They plan to flesh out all the alternate storylines / endings in time (and yes, most game devs will always have a main or canon story line in mind). It's unnecessary criticism for a game that's barely even at the halfway stage in development. Spanking their ass is just as useless as powdering it at this point.

And where the heck did I say that you said the dev should accomplish more per month? All I said was that the alternate paths will get done in time. Just because they're not done yet doesn't mean they're filler
i wrote my post about the plot holes at friday 9:47 PM, you wrote it at saturday 3:44 AM. if you did a post before, i didn't see it.

here the posts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in my second post i talked about the fear that the dev could just use the side routes as a gap filler, which would reduce the quality of these side routes a lot. i didn't talk about that he should do more per month, nor that he sould do every route at the same time. what i bascially want to know is, how the dev will treat these routes: equally, or just as a gap filler. and at the end i did say that i don't mind if he simply does one route after another.

to answer your last question:
And where the heck did I say that you said the dev should accomplish more per month?
here the answer:
I think it's a little unfair to expect on a monthly release cycle of an unfinished game to have every option on every route fully complete at this stage.
since you quoted me directly and didn't say something like "generally speaking" i figured, you meant me. if not, fine, but ya gotta express it more clearly, or i don't know who you are actually talking to.

Funky-Munky

Aug 21, 2018
i wrote my post about the plot holes at friday 9:47 PM, you wrote it at saturday 3:44 AM. if you did a post before, i didn't see it.

here the posts:
That was my first post, responding to Gibberish666, and indirectly to you since you were both concerned re: the plotholes. They have to map out a main skeleton before they can worry about side routes, or it'll just be too hard to do. Here's a snippet:

"Like when you ignore Grace in the first four episodes but she still thinks you put it up her butt in Episode Five.

Originally, the story let players skip scenes with Grace, Laura or Jenn. This was to make it easier on players replaying the game that didn't want the repetition, as well as the occasional cry of "hey! I didn't want to hook up with all of the girls but you made me!"

I didn't fully develop the paths because entire episodes centered around the girls and if you skipped Laura's storyline, for example, you would be a bit annoyed when update six only lasted five minutes.

But now the game is large enough that if you skipped any of those three girls you would still get substantial game play."

I'm not going to post their patreon entry entirely, but you can find out more there.

in my second post i talked about the fear that the dev could just use the side routes as a gap filler, which would reduce the quality of these side routes a lot. i didn't talk about that he should do more per month, nor that he sould do every route at the same time. what i bascially want to know is, how the dev will treat these routes: equally, or just as a gap filler. and at the end i did say that i don't mind if he simply does one route after another.

to answer your last question:

here the answer:
"I think it's a little unfair to expect on a monthly release cycle of an unfinished game to have every option on every route fully complete at this stage. "
Like I said, you were lamenting that the game had a lot of logic holes - I was saying it'd be unrealistic to expect all those logic holes to be addressed already. They need the main story plotted out before they can tie in the side stories. That quote you posted of mine had nothing at all about you saying they should develop more per month.

Look, this is bogging down a thread about a great game, if you want to continue discussing this it'd be better if we DM it

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
That was my first post, responding to Gibberish666, and indirectly to you since you were both concerned re: the plotholes. They have to map out a main skeleton before they can worry about side routes, or it'll just be too hard to do. Here's a snippet:

"Like when you ignore Grace in the first four episodes but she still thinks you put it up her butt in Episode Five.

Originally, the story let players skip scenes with Grace, Laura or Jenn. This was to make it easier on players replaying the game that didn't want the repetition, as well as the occasional cry of "hey! I didn't want to hook up with all of the girls but you made me!"

I didn't fully develop the paths because entire episodes centered around the girls and if you skipped Laura's storyline, for example, you would be a bit annoyed when update six only lasted five minutes.

But now the game is large enough that if you skipped any of those three girls you would still get substantial game play."

I'm not going to post their patreon entry entirely, but you can find out more there.

Like I said, you were lamenting that the game had a lot of logic holes - I was saying it'd be unrealistic to expect all those logic holes to be addressed already. They need the main story plotted out before they can tie in the side stories. That quote you posted of mine had nothing at all about you saying they should develop more per month.

Look, this is bogging down a thread about a great game, if you want to continue discussing this it'd be better if we DM it
i think we simply just talked away from each other and missunderstood each others post there.
let's just close it there. if the dev is aware of the plot holes (and you said he is) then all is good and we simply have to wait how he develops the other routes.

Reactions: Funky-Munky

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Lmao... that ending of that update cracked me so hard...I predicted such a train wreck once I started dicking all girls lol..I wonder is the ending difference if you stay true to one or two girl? I love the risk factor and the fact that everyone is pissed... It is much more fun and exciting that way... If everyone was just ok with whatever you are doing the sex becomes boring and feels like work.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Anybody happens to have the WT for ep 8? I tried to search it in the thread, but only found the previous one.

Reactions: TGH316
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes