somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Breakdown on who I think may have done it.

Ashley: Vouched by Leah and virgin.

Ashley's Mom: Didn't meet MC yet, does say something weird if you dislike Ashley's new hair, no real alibi, but entering another's home to bang her daughter's BF out of nowhere seems a bit too far.

Bartender: Didn't know MC yet.

Brittany: Didn't know MC yet.

Corey: Is male and MC confirmed it was a female.

Corey's Dad: Is male and MC confirmed it was a female.

Daphne: Didn't know MC and might be Asexual.

Grace: Says she doesn't like kissing but does it, says she doesn't like being in public or getting caught but does a lot of it, says she isn't on birth control, she is rowdy and wanted to get drugs, so breaking in seems not too far fetched. Also when she hears of it she looks down like a dog who did something bad.

Haley: At that time kind of disliked MC and was virgin.

Jenn: Calls MC daddy, isn't on birth control, had a time of not communicating, might be obsessive. Grits her teeth on the second time hearing about it.

Laura: Rich bitch, likes to own and be in control, knows where MC lives, unlikely she at that time would go there to do it though. she also says having sex with someone who passes out drunk if they want it isn't rape and gets angry during hot tub about grace and MC maybe insinuating she raped him.

Leah: Vouched by Ashley and virgin.

Leah's Mom: So far unseen, but talked to a bit, delivers the package, tries to keep Leah from MC, lives in the house so no breaking in needed, multiple times the house is said to have thin walls so has probably heard about the hypnotism or the sex.

Leah's Twin: Was a throwaway mention, might never be in game.

Rachel: Didn't meet MC yet.

Shelby: MC didn't meet by then.

Valerie: MC didn't meet by then.

Def not.
A | Ba | Br | C | CD | D | H | Le | LT | S | V

Maybe
AM | G | J | La | LM

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: GuardianZ

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I would be more interested in this.
Valerie is already on the bandwagon to fuck MC or should i say rather be fucked by MC. She even fought Rachel over MC. its only because Rachel got to MC first that val went with cory. She wants what Rachel wanted , proper dick. So she can't help her self, she will come back for what she initially wanted. Cory is too much of a douche to get anything good or proper, don't fret about him

Last edited:

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Valerie is already on the bandwagon to fuck MC or should i say rather be fucked by MC. She even fought Rachel over MC. its only because Rachel got to MC first that val went with cory. She wants what Rachel wanted , proper dick. So she can't help her self, she will come back for what she initially wanted. Cory is too much of a douche to get anything good or proper, don't fret about him
While true. Would it not be better to have both, you get to keep your BFF and have Valerie. Valerie went to Cory, so he has to have some traits she finds appeasing. You could even set it up that Cory is now both of yours toy. Also, what good harem does not have 1 trap. Hell Cory is a name that can be used by both boys and girls.

Cory is used by both males and females. It is a variation of the name Cora, which has Greek origins and is the maiden name of the goddess Persephone.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Going out my way to cum inside all the girls this should be fun I just hope it all has a happy ending and doesn't backfire on us but I do enjoy these games more with that risk it's much more fun.

Jul 28, 2017
Wondering why some characters have different models from scene to scene such as Rachel when we hook up with her, her hair changed color and it changed back to original color after scene was finished...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The whole scene of the hypnotism and rape talk just made it uncomfortable for me.

It's bad enough the choices never mean anything and even if I avoid girls the game still carries on like I didn't, to top it off with talk of him raping them moved it from amusing distraction to creepy and sinister.

Hearing one of the girls say "you'll have to pick eventually" while thinking "i've been trying to do that from the start".

I loved the banter and some of the dialogue had me giggling but the lack of meaningful choices and the creepy rapey undertone it's taken now .... I don't know what this is trying to be. It feels like a kinetic novel trying to put on a visual novel suit while not being sure whether it wants to be a harem, corruption or dating game with sinister undertones.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The game is fun, but it would be nice if during some scenes there were images/animation and not just text and black screen.

How cool that the first time with Leah was without images/animation, just black screen.. no sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: The ArcKnight

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Leah + Ashley love/obedience (master) route with Jenn added for full fetish relaxation (daddy) ? :devilish:
Laura and Grace full blown bitch submission route, used as toys to finally give Jenn upper hand to dominate them for mc and herself into full pet route where they belong. Other girls naturally follow friend Jenn and join in :sneaky:

groupdate="Ashley, Jenn, Rachel, Haley and Leah!"
P.S also fully agree with XFred , whats with Cory tag-along? Don't tell me that devs decided that he stole watch to use it on Valery? That would be pfft. On the other hand mc must be an idiot if he leaves pocket watch on random place like that.. it would kill all joy from story so far if that happened tho.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GuardianZ

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I like Leah, Ashley, Helen and Jenn most of this game. :D
Fuck Alex, who kissed our Jenn, this situation slightly upset me :ROFLMAO:

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I like Leah, Ashley, Helen and Jenn most of this game. :D
Fuck Alex, who kissed our Jenn, this situation slightly upset me :ROFLMAO:
It happens if mc fucks brittany. Dev idea of making girls heaving clairvoyance of witches with crystal ball
he even labeled that scene "gimp" intentions obvious
On the other hand it fits story. it serves to make jenn into total obedience to mc as result.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qmil679
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes